Urm... Well... Yeah

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ update!! ^___^ ~


 

"Come on minnieeee~~~" Kyuhyun whined for the nth time that day as Sungmin blushed, hiding his face with his fingers. "Just talk to me. Pleaseeeee??"

"Please shut up!" Sungmin finally sighed, embarrassed enough. His strange seatmate had been pestering for the past day and a half, and it was starting to get really annoying. Sungmin didn't even know why he wanted to talk to him, after all he was the most popular guy in class. And since when was Sungmin vaguely interesting to popular guys? That's right. Never.

"Yes!" Kyuhyun smirked as he let out a victorious cry. Sungmin face-tabled as everyone in class turned to the source of the noise, including the teacher. Great.

"I'm sorry." Kyuhyun smiled as everyone shrugged and went back to doing whatever they were doing. Figures, they probably just thought he won a game again. After all, Kyuhyun was either on his game console or annoying Sungmin.

"Why do you even want to talk to me?" Sungmin sighed.

"Well because I want to know you better." Kyuhyun replied matter-of-factly.

"...... Why?" Sungmin asked again, genuinely confused. No one ever really wanted to talk to him, well unless they wanted to know more about his brothers or something like that. They'd always been more popular than him, but well. Sungmin never really cared. He was the type to prefer to stay in the shadows.

If Kyuhyun was really looking he might have realized he had yet to answer sungmin's question, but he was currently very much preoccupied with sungmin's very adorable state of confusion. Seriously, Kyuhyun would give up his Starcraft for a day to be with him.

And then Sungmin pouted, tilting his head while staring at Kyuhyun with large, round eyes. He was waiting for an answer, but evidently Kyuhyun was nowhere near giving one since the only thing going through his head was:

"Scratch that, I'd give up Starcraft for a week."

"Hello? Are you okay?" Sungmin finally asked, breaking the silence as he waved his hands in kyuhyun's face. Slowly, the maknae recovered.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun mumbled, smiling giddily.

"Urm... You haven't answered my question."

"What question?"

"Urm... Why do you want to talk to me? Is it because of my brothers? If you want their numbers I can--" Sungmin rambled on, grabbing his phone when Kyuhyun stopped him.

Sungmin looked at the warm hands laying on his and his eyes grew wide, his cheeks flushing as if he'd just ran a marathon. He decided this was way too much for his poor heart to take, and quickly removed his hand from the table.

"Did I scare you? Sorry. I didn't mean to. But well, I'm not interested in your hyungs, though my hyungs are... But that's besides the point. You see I really just want to talk to you to get to know you better." Kyuhyun explained as Sungmin blinked again.

"... But why?" Sungmin questioned again. Really, he wasn't used to people approaching him for the mere purpose of getting to know him. He knew he sounded dumb, but he didn't care. He needed answers.

"Because..." Kyuhyun hesitated for a moment as he bit his lower lip, struggling to find an answer since, being the evil maknae he was, he rarely complimented anyone. Well, he rarely did anything other than insulting others with his snide remarks.

"Because I want to be your friend." He finally decided, since saying outright that he wanted to be his boyfriend might be a little... Awkward.

"Really?"

"Yeah. So... Will you... Let me?" Kyuhyun mumbled a little awkwardly, knowing that his phrasing sounded like he was going to propose or something.

"Yeah I guess... But wait..." Sungmin paused and Kyuhyun almost had a heart attack right there and then, because if Sungmin asked him why again, he just might faint.

"What do you mean your hyungs like mine?" Sungmin smirked slightly and Kyuhyun stared a little, mostly in shock, before smirking back.

"Wanna know?" He smirked.

"Yep." Sungmin smiled again, giggling a little.

"Okay then, meet me after school." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Okay." Sungmin agreed and the two turned away from each other, both with smiles on their faces.

 

On the other side of the block, Siwon and Kibum were in class, being the quiet model students that they'd very obviously proved to be since day 1 started.

"Hey Kibum?" Siwon mumbled as the bell rang, signalling the end of school.

"Hmm?" Kibum replied, not looking up from his worksheets.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go grab some lunch or something." Siwon said awkwardly and Kibum finally turned to face him.

"Why?"

"I sort of want to know what they're planning for geng-hyung..." Siwon started and Kibum felt his smile falter a little. "And also to you know, just chill out and be friends." He added and Kibum's smile instantly grew brighter, though he acted like it didn't.

"Sure. Where though?" Kibum asked.

"I don't know, but hopefully somewhere away from the crowd."

"Just what I was thinking, I hate being where others can see me and when I'm brothers with kim Heechul, that doesn't happen often." Kibum scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Haha, okay then, let's go."

"Where?"

"I don't know, let's just go wherever we deem fit." Siwon smiled and Kibum nodded as the two headed out of class.

About 20 minutes later, the two finally settled on a cafe next to the han River, since they both lived near there anyway.

"So what do you want to---" Siwon was about to ask when suddenly...

"HYUNG!!!!!" Two voices called out and both Siwon and Kibum spun around, startled, where they were then met face to face with the evil maknae and his fluffy bunny.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Both called as the two older ones turned to each other.

"Urm.................."

"OMG SIWONNIE HYUNG ARE YOU ON A DATE?!?!?!?!?!" Sungmin cried out in joy as Siwon flushed a deep red.

"N-no what date? I'm just... Urm out with my classmate." Siwon muttered softly.

"Y-yeah." Kibum defended as the two maknaes watched with knowing eyes.

"What about you two? Has Kyuhyun finally---" 

"No, we're just here to talk. And guess what? It was about hyungs." Kyuhyun cut in, sending Kibum a glare as the older smirked.

"Well, are we gonna sit together or no?" Sungmin asked, bouncing up and down. 

"Depends, what were you going to tell Sungmin?" Kibum asked suspiciously as Kyuhyun smirked and whispered something to him.

"Okay we're sitting seperately." Kibum announced as they went to order their lunch.

"So what did he you know, say?" Siwon asked once they'd parted.

"Urm..." Kibum replied nervously, not wanting to tell siwon what Kyuhyun had told him... for very obvious reasons.

"Well?" Siwon prompted, staring at the flushed Kibum.

"Urm... He Urm wanted to Urm.... Urm...."

"Plot about geng hyung and Heechul hyung?" Siwon asked as Kibum hurriedly nodded.

"Urm... Y-Yeah, YEAH! Yeah that..." Kibum smiled awkwardly as they found a table and set down.

"So why so secretive?"  

"Cause... Cause...." Kibum sighed, racking his brains for ANY form of reasonable... Well, reasoning. "Cause... We had a bet!!! Yeah yeah..."

"Bet?" Siwon frowned, furrowing his renowned shibrows.

"Urm yeah. We each have to come up with a plan and so obviously I wasn't gonna sit with them."

"I see, okay then. But don't they already have an idea? Can you tell me about it?" Siwon inquired as Kibum smiled and nodded.

"So you see...."


The promised sibum and kyumin are here!! Ay ^__^ 

Please comment/subscribe ^__^