Saturday date ;3

Of rich guys, rivals, and boyfriends

~ yay update!! ^_____^ ~


"Good morning." Heechul looked up to his right when he heard Hangeng call him.

"What?"

"Nothing, just a greeting." Hangeng replied as he slid into his seat. Heechul just groaned and rolled his eyes as he turned away from his seat mate.

"So yeah Urm want to actually get started on this project thing? Or are you planning to fail?"

"I'm not planning to fail, idiot." Heechul grumbled angrily, forced to look at that oh so perfect face.

"Yeah so... When are you free?"

"I don't know, when are you free?"

"I have no idea either." Hangeng sighed.

"Well then check your schedule, mr. Busy person." Heechul mumbled sarcastically.

"大忙人?" Hangeng teased, purposely speaking in Chinese.

"What?"

"Busy person in chinese, basically." Hangeng explained, letting out a soft chuckle that influenced heechul's blood to rush to his face, for some very strange unknown reason.

"Repeat?"

"Busy person in chine--"

"No I mean the pronounciation." Heechul didn't exactly know whether he wanted to learn the word, or whether he just wanted to hear Hangeng speak in chinese. No, Heechul would go with the first option.

"大 (Da) 忙 (Mang) 人 (Ren)." Hangeng repeated slowly. Heechul tried, and failed pretty much miserably.

"No no it's da mang ren." Hangeng repeated, laughing at the blushing Heechul.

"I know I know, I get it now. Shut up."

"Try again then, show me."

"No."

"Why? Can't do it right?"

"No I can!"

"Then do it." Hangeng said, once again coming closer to heechul's already bright red face. Damn what was up with this guy and distance?

"Da... Da..." Heechul stuttered, flustered by their closeness, though Hangeng seemed relatively unaffected by it. Well, he initiated it, so that might be weirder.

"You're way too cute, princess." Hangeng smiled as he pulled away, allowig Heechul to finally take in some air.

"S-shut up. And we meet on Saturday, okay?" Heechul mumbled, still out of it.

"Hmm okay, text me the time then. Where do we meet?"

"Well, I don't know. Let me check if my cousin and brother will be home..." Heechul said as he grabbed his phone.

Heechul: hey guys? Are you gonna be home on Saturday?

Kibum: you're in class!

Heechul: the teacher is sick.

Kyuhyun: I don't know, why? Want some alone time with your friend? ;3

"Why does he use that face?" Hangeng asked, confused.

"Urm... Nothing."

Heechul: no, but I was just sort of debating where to do my project work.

Kyuhyun: hmmmm

Kibum: what are your options?

Heechul: wow aren't you in class?

Kibum: I took a toilet break.

Heechul: okay. Well it's either his house or our house or some cafe.

Kibum: Hmm just hold it at our house then.

Heechul: should I trust you.

Kibum: I'm not kyu.

Heechul: that's true.

Kyuhyun: yeah he's nicer than me.

Heechul: kay Kay bye.

"You can come over." Heechul announced as Hangeng nodded.

"Okay." Hangeng hummed. "So see you tomorrow."

"Wait Saturday's tomorrow?"

"Urm yeah?"

"But school started yesterday."

"Yeah well school started on Thursday."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, why would I lie to you?"

"True, I doubt you'd want to lose that handsome face of yours." Heechul mumbled mindlessly.

"You think I'm handsome?" Hangeng smirked.

"No."

"Oh come on, admit it."

"No."

"Hmmmm~~"

"Okay fine you're not ugly."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"You'd better."

"Yeah I don't want to risk losing my, according to you, handsome face." Hangeng smirked as he ran out of his seat, leaving an enraged Heechul yelling after him.

"YAH!!!" Heechul glared as Hangeng causally leaned against the doorframe.

"I wish I was that door."

"How does he manage to look so cool even just STANDING there?"

"I can't even omg..."

"Oppa is so hot. I think I'm going blind."

"Damn those fangirls are insane." Hangeng and Heechul mouthed at the same time.

"You can't exactly run after me before the bell rings." Hangeng smiled.

"So that's why I'm waiting." Heechul retorted as he got out of his seat.

"Hmm okay. That's why I'm waiting too." Hangeng smirked as they watched the second hand on the clock tick.

And the bell went off.

"YAH HANGENG YOU ARE SO DEAD." Heechul shrieked as he bolted out of class after Hangeng, who for some reason was very good at running too. Whatever, Heechul needed to catch up, and he would.

"Hey guys." Kibum smiled as the group of year ones joined him and Siwon at their table.

"I see siwon's here again." Kyuhyun winked as Kibum rolled his eyes.

"I can leave if I'm unwelcome here." Siwon mumbled awkwardly.

"No don't mind him, he's just being an idiot." 

"Sure?" Siwon asked.

"Yeah I was joking." Kyuhyun smirked.

"So Guys this is Siwon. And Siwon this is Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Donghae." Kyuhyun introduced.

"Hi." Siwon smiled widely as the others waved back.

"So it seems we can put part one of our plan into action." Kyuhyun smirked.

"What do you mean?" The three chimed.

"What plan?" Siwon asked, confused.

"To bring Heechul hyung together with Hangeng hyung." Kyuhyun explained.

"Wait wait so."

"You mean you want to get with Sungmin, and your hyung wants to get with Hangeng hyung?!" Siwon cried, confused.

"Not to mention Kibum wants to be with you." Kyuhyun smirked as Siwon turned to the blushing Kibum, alarmed.

"No no don't listen to him." Kibum coughed out.

"....... Okay I'll put that aside for now. And why would you want hyungs to be together?" 

"Because----" Kyuhyun was just about to explain when the doors to the canteen swung open and revealed...

"YAH HANGENG YOU GET BACK HERE JERK."

"HEY I DID NOTHING WRONG."

"SHUT UP AND JUST STOP!!"

"NO! HA!"

"GEEZ!!!!" Heechul yelled as the pair chased each other around the canteen, gaining the attention of pretty much every student in there, aka the entire school. Soon, they got bored and ran out the canteen, supposedly headed somewhere else.

"........ Okay no need to explain, I get it now." Siwon coughed.

"Yeah see? Told you. So yeah guys, Hangeng hyung is coming over to do some project work thing with Heechul tomorrow, and I think you guys... Know what to do." Kyuhyun smirked as Eunhyuk and Donghae grinned evilly.

"Yeah we do. Tonight, we sleep over."

"Sleep over? Or you mean stay-up-all-night-again?" Ryeowook sighed.

"I say the second one." Kyuhyun answered.

"Then count me out." Ryeowook and Kibum groaned at the same time. 

 


Yay update! And I'm sort of ready with chap 14 so it'll be up tomorrow! And for those kyumin/sibum fans, I'm sorry it's been mainly hanchul but they'll be coming soon, I prom15e ^__^

Thanks for reading, please comment/subscribe/upvotes/anything ^__^ <3