Ain't it funny? (*,~)/

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Everybody out except her, " YongHwa loud voice make my classmate in shocked. His fingers are pointed to me. Everybody start to leave my class except me and Krystal.

  "What do you want?. Still have the guts to make trouble?," if his eyes can cut, maybe both of us already become a pieces.

  "I said leave. This is not your problem. It was between me and her. For once please understand," I just feel that he was asking nicely this time. That tremble voice, not like him. More to begging. I whisper to Krystal,to leave us. 

  "You better be careful. My eyes on you," YongHwa locked the door once she leave us. Both his hand in his pocket. I walked to the corner of my class. Just to make sure not too close to him. 

  "Why did you skipped the training?. Did he told you not to come?,"  Every time he take a step, I'm also take it. Now we moving in circle with the desk between us. 

  "I didn't participate in any game. Why should I?. Plus I have told Mr Kim that I'm not going. So why should you care," We still move in a circle. I was thinking to runaway. I still calculate if I have enough time to open the lock especially the one on the top of the door. I'm not that tall!. 

  "What do you want?. Why don't you sit there and I sit here. Lets settle it now, " Once he turn his body, I take a chair and stand on it to open the upper lock. I thought I was fast enough until I feel his hand on my skirt. 

  "Get down or you going to regret everything," He give his right hand to help me down. Now I'm stuck between him and the door. 

  "You really hate me?. Look into my eyes. Tell me that you hate me, " He hold my face to look into his eyes. I start to feel like I want to faint or pretend to be. My heartbeat is going crazy. My breath become unstable. His touch make my cheek feel so hot. 

  "Why did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter