Fate (*,~)/

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Finally I broke up with Yoona. The queen control who always want to show others that I belong to her. Since the kiss battle,that what the others student said, I think Shinhye try to avoid me. She not going to her class before the bell. She not in her class during break time. I admit I missed her deadly stare. I missed her cold expression.

  I never regretted that I kissed her. Why should I. HongKi keep asking me if I like her. I don't know. I only know I want her to be mine. I remember how soft her lips was. Her lovely scent make me greedy. I want more from her. I want all of her. Nobody else can have her. Only me. 

   "Yong ah. Lets start dating again," This girl again. My ex girlfriend. Not my girlfriend actually. She the one that telling the whole school that I'm dating her. 

   "Yoonnggg. Don't you missed me?, " She sits on my laps. I'm too lazy to push her or talk to her. This crazy girl never give up on me. I push her hand from playing with my hairs. 

   "Rachel please. We not over. We not even start. So don't make yourself look stupid, " She got the look, can make man kneel for her. I know she never replaced me with any guy. She patiently wait for me.

   "Hyung. Have you see the sport day list name?. We are on the same team. Eh Rachel. Hi, " I could see how awkward the situation. Maybe he didn't expect to see us together again. 

   "Really?. Lets go to see again, " I give a signal to Rachel to stand up. She follow me from behind like a puppy. 

   I was standing near announcement board when I saw her with Kai holding her hand. She look surprise, not sure because of me or because of Rachel who stand close to me. She pull Kai hand to go to other way. But that arrogant guy just wanna show off. He forced her to follow him. 

   I hold her hand once she pass me by. She got panicked when I stand in front and block their way. Kai pull her closer to him but I still holding her hand. I look at her but she look away. 

   "Have you see the announcement?. Do you know that you are going to against my team. Not forget to mention she part of my t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter