Mistake Num. 1(*,~)/

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  This is my time. I won't run again. I won't hide anymore. I'm not the same Park Shinhye. I'm the new version. Lets start the war now. Your time is over. Welcome back, Park Shinhye. 

  "Park Shinhye!. Where have you been?. Daebak. You going to burn this reunion. So hot. On fire, " Yes, absolutely right. I'm going to burn his life start from now. Krystal look more feminine than before. I guess the little girl with her is her daughter. I wonder who is her husband. 

  "Am I too late?. This is your daughter?. Kyeopta. Come baby," I bowed a little to show my cleavage but just a little. And yes I did it on purpose.

  "I missed you so much. My baby girl, Kang Eun Mi, " Kang?. Did she married to Kang MinHyuk?. She laugh when I raise my eyebrows. Okay no need to ask. So good to know finally they belong to each other. 

  "I thought you said that he only your pet. Congrats baby. It's not too late right, " I give her a big hugs. I'm happy to see her have her own happy family. I saw her cry. I guess time really changed people. 

  "Why did you leave without telling us?. Dont you ever dare to leave again. By the way,i heard that you are engaged. Is he korean,chinese or maybe japanese. Or spanish?. Congrats for your success career," I smile proudly. When other predict I will stumble and fall, Im doing well. Yes I have been knockdown but I rise again. This time I stand toughest.

  "Look at them. They envy you. I'm sure they keep cursing you in their minds. Where is your man?. Is he hot like Edward Cullen?, " We both laugh in unison. I still remember that both of us so in love with that handsome vampire.

  "Thrice more hot. The hottest man alive. Where is MinHyuk?. Baby, where is your appa?. Such a cute little girl. That eyes belong to MinHyuk.  Kyeopta, " I cant denied how cute their little girl. She so shy. Keep hiding behind her mummy. 

  "Miss Park Shinhye, the most famous and brilliant model, designer and lawyer. How can you do something like that?. Are you really genius or you using your look to get it?, " I know that annoying voice. I turn my body to face him with a sarcastic smile on my face. 

  "Look what we have here. Mr Lee HongKi,the cutest teacher I have ever now. Do your students really focused on your class or they only focus on you?, " I back make him blushing. He become more cute than before. 

  "Omoo. Do you still like me?, " I lean closer to him with my hands around his waist. He look good to me. Too adorable. If he was my teacher then he will be my favourite.

  "Stop seducing him. Yahh Park Shinhye. Get your hands off my husband, " Comes another one. The playful teacher married to Rachel the witch. I thought they hate each other. 

  "You jerk. Come here. You still alive?," Her sarcastic question might lead to some misunderstanding to those who didn't know us well. She give me a big hugs. She look rad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter