Mistake Num. 4(*,~)/

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Mum, do you know this grandma?," Min Jun shake my hand to get my attention. I slowly turn to him with my fake smile. I shook my head with my eyes looking at her.

  "Ani. I don't know her. Lets go, " Part of me ask me to stay. To torture this evil woman. Part of me ask me to go. This isn't the right time. Min Jun keep looking at her, suddenly stop walking.

  "Mum, she was crying. Should we ask her if she need help?, " I saw my old self when I look at my son. Too softhearted. He looking into my eyes, biting his lower lips, with his teary eyes. 

  "Maybe she need to be alone. To realized the mistake that she had done. Don't worry. She will get over it. Like mummy do," He nodded but his eyes keep looking at that evil witch. I can't look at someone who almost destroyed my life. No, I can't. 

  Even looking at her shadow, make my eyes hurt. Hearing her voice make my ears itchy. Why should I care when she the one that abandoned her own grandson?.

  I don't know anymore. Is it hate?. Or is it painful love?. 

  Am i really hate them?. Or i just wanna hurt them. As much as they hurt me  before.

  Cuz no matter what, they still a part of me.

  No. I shouldn't forgive them. They had killed me. They had killed my son. I don't know them. We are stranger. Or worst, we are enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Im pregnant. My baby with your son".

  I almost dropped my cup when I heard her confession. So that why she is here. I think I know this girl. I'm not really sure but I think she the one that Yong choose over Uee. 

  "How can I be so sure, the baby is belong to my son?. You know, girl nowadays. How they behave is totally shocking me. Hi was can I be so sure, you not like the rest?, " Her big eyes look at me like ready to kill me. Even that was Yong's baby, I would never ever let her marry my only son.

  "Tell me how much you want, I will give you. As long as you willing to let him go. You are smart girl Park Shinhye Ssi. I believe you will do the right decision," She smirked while looking at me. She laugh and clapped her hand. Like slapping my face, this girl is not just a girl. 

  "Wow. I thought I only see it in drama. So it real. Rich people with their stupid judgement," I feel like being slapped again. How rude this girl. Stupid judgement?. Her calmness really challenging my patience.

  "Wae?. Do you think your life would be like Cinderella?. Married to prince charming. Or like snow white, the one that waiting for her true love?. Listen carefully Park Shinhye Ssi. I would never let you marry my son. You not from well-known family, how I'm going to introduce you as my daughter in law?, " Absolutely and so obvious, she will never ever be my family. I don't care if the baby is my grandchildren. Uee will be my daughter in law. 

  "Im sorry for wasting your precious time. Remember my words, one day you will come to see me. Admit that you make mistake. A mistake that will haunt you for all your life, " She smirked to me before leave me hanging. Such a shameless girl. Maybe the baby not belong to Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter