Two

Beast Tamer

 

Chapter Two
It feels like I've been stabbed in the back
H

imchan sat in his favourite cafe, Planet Mato. Sipping his coffee, he glanced at his watch. Yongguk was late and Himchan was starting to get annoyed.


“Sorry, the meeting went on a bit longer than I expected.” Yongguk walked to the table that his boyfriend was sitting at.


Himchan pouted, smiling to himself “You always say that”


Yongguk pinched the black haired male on the cheeks “I know I know” He smiled “I’ll make it up to you next time okay?”


Himchan laughed. “As an apology you can go buy me clothes”


Yongguk groaned “Not again baby, I just went shopping with you last week” He pretended to cry “Spare me”


Himchan clutched his boyfriends arms and dragged him along, “Great it’s settled.” He smirked, “We’re going shopping”


Yongguk could only give a face of pain. “But- Babe” As much as he whined, Yongguk was happy. Himchan had saved him and he was thankful for that.

 

Himchan was sitting in his usual seat by the back of Planet Mato, he was staring at the wall, drinking coffee. The black haired male came here alone every day. He’d sit there for hours ordering only a cup of Americano. Today was no different, he was still sitting alone and he was still staring at the wall.


The door’s of the small cafe were swung open and an angry male barged in. He was wearing tight black pants, a red wife beater and a red leather jacket. His hair was dark brown and it was spiked up.


Himchan glanced up to see who had entered. His eyes met with the stranger for a moment before he looked away. The stranger’s eyes were a mix of anger and pain, there was also a hint of sadness. Being the curious person he was Himchan decided to head over where he was sitting.


He sat down in front of the stranger and when he did the guy looked up in confusion. “Hey, what’s wrong?”


The stranger, Yongguk, wasn’t the type of person to share his emotions with random people. Many months later he still couldn’t understand why he said anything back, but he did. “My life.”


Himchan smiled, “Life’s a isn’t it?”


Yongguk didn’t know why he smiled back, but he gave the black haired male a smile.


Yongguk was dragged from store to store. Himchan had decided that today would be the day he explored the entire mall. Yongguk was tired, his feet hurt and his throat was dry from telling his boyfriend that he looked great all day long.


“Gukkie-bear!” Himchan walked out of yet another change room. “How do I look in this?”


Yongguk stifled a moan and forced a smile on his face. “You look great Channie”


“Really?” Himchan grinned evilly. “Then I guess I’ll buy it!”


Yongguk’s eyes widened. “Baby, I have no more money” he pretended to sob.


“Oh you’ll be fine” Himchan laughed.


One hundred and five shops later Yongguk was ready to drop dead. “Channie, I’m going to die” he groaned.


“Oh but babe, I still haven’t even been to the shoe stores” Himchan pouted


Yongguk dropped to his knees. “Spare me now!” he begged.


Himchan only laughed deviously and continued walking


Himchan is the devil, Yongguk thought as he struggled to keep up.

 

 

* * *

 

 

“EHHH?! Youngjae!! You’re going out with Daehyun?! When did this happen? What-” Zelo ran up to his hyung and bombarded him with questions.


Youngjae covered the pink haired male’s mouth with his hand. Zelo was still young and he was full of energy, that was probably the reason for his crazy hair colours. Youngjae didn’t remember the last time he saw Junhong’s original colour.


“Why don’t you just yell that to the world” Youngjae rolled his eyes. “I thought about what you said and it made sense. So I went with it” He shrugged.


The younger boy tilted his head in confusion.


Youngjae sighed, he pinched Zelo’s cheeks. “It means I’m just going along with the rumor that was spreading. Anyways it keeps those s away from me.”


The pink haired boy nodded and smiled. “Hyung thats a good idea, you’re so smart”


Youngjae sat down and smiled smugly.


“I don’t want to ruin your mood, but Youngjae did you even as Daehyun if it was alright.” The raven haired male asked.


Youngjae looked down, and fiddled with his fingers.“Would it be bad if I didn’t tell him?”


Himchan freaked out. “Of course it would be bad.” He jumped up and started lecturing Youngjae. “If you’re going to pretend to date him, he needs to know!. What if he has a girlfriend”


Youngjae blinked. “Daehyun..?-” The thought of Daehyun having a girlfriend made Youngjae burst into laughter. “Pffft- Daehyun? Girlfriend? that guy?! Ahaahaha no, he’s a wierdo who plays with animals and does lab experiments” He pushed his chair back and stood up. “Alright” Youngjae let of a puff of air. “I’ll tell him”

 

 

* * *

 

As he walked down the halls Youngjae had the eerie feeling of being followed. He shuddered feeling cold even though it was the middle of summer. Youngjae looked around but saw nothing, he shaked off the feeling and headed into the Biology lab.


“Daehyuun! What are you doing I need to tell you something”


Daehyun was shaking a can. He turned around and glanced at Youngjae. “What do you need?” As he walked towards Youngjae he didn’t stop shaking the can that was in his hand.


“Nevermind that.. what are you doing?” Youngjae eyed Daehyun with a puzzled look. He forgot all about what he was going to say.


“I’m making cream.” Daehyun stopped shaking and showed Youngjae the bottle.


Youngjae looked inside.“It doesn’t look like it”


“After a while it will” Daehyun started to shake it again. “So what did you come for again?”


Youngjae stretched. “Oh right- Daehyun do you have a girlfriend?”


Daehyun raised an eyebrow. “Why do you want to know”


Youngjae laughed. “I’m not interested in you kay. I just wanted to get rid of my stalkers so I admitted to the rumour that we were dating.”


Daehyun opened his mouth to reply but was cut off as the door opened.


“Youngjae. Why are you here?” A blonde male opened to door. Youngjae recalled him being in his class. “huh aren’t you Jaebum or something. I’m here for club activities.”


Jaebum blushed at the thought that Youngjae remembered his name. “You aren’t in the club. Why do you always come and hangout with Daehyun” He spat out Daehyun’s name like it was something dirty.


Youngjae narrowed his eyes. “Do you have a problem with me coming.”


“No but- Don’t you know about the rumor.” Jaebum threw a glare in Daehyun’s way.


“Ahhh that. Its true though, thats why I come everyday” Youngjae scratched the back of his head


“Wha-” Jaebum backed away shocked at his answer. “T-thats not true. You’re l-lying” He glared at Daehyun. “You aren’t that type of person. I’ve been watching the two of you and it doesn’t seem like you’re dating.”


Youngjae glanced at Daehyun, praying that he would play along. “I’ve already told you that I’m dating him! What else do “you want?”


“No! You can’t date Daehyun! You’re mine, I bet you don’t even like him” Jaebum shot back. “If you really like him then show me some evidence.” Jaebum smirked, he knew Youngjae would never doing anything.


“I’m yours?” Youngjae scoffed. “Not in a millions years.” He crossed his arms. “What evidence do you want!”


Jaebum stayed stubborn, he refused to believe that Youngjae would date anyone. “I don’t care! As long as it proves you’re dating” He covered his face. “Otherwise I can’t give up”


Youngjae groaned in frustration. “Who the hell cares about you!” He sighed “Daehyun kick him out will you?”


Daehyun who was quietly standing behind walked towards Youngjae. He smirked at Jaebum and grabbed Youngjae’s wrist. Before anyone could react Daehyun had kissed Youngjae.


Both Jaebum and Youngjae’s eyes were wide open in shock.


Daehyun pulled away and spoke. “Now are you satisfied” Daehyun had a smirk on his face as he let go of Youngjae’s wrist.


“Ugh-” Jaebum’s face contorted with anger, he could only glare at Daehyun. Jaebum ran out of the room.


Daehyun’s face was blank as the blonde male ran out. “There, he left.” Daehyun looked at Youngjae. “was that oka-”


The moment Jaebum left Youngjae fell to his knees. For the three years he’s been at this school he guarded his first kiss with his life. But it was all taken away in a flash. Youngjae stared at the ground not moving from the shock.


“.. It seems like that wasn’t okay” Daehyun looked down at Youngjae.

 


It feels like I’ve been stabbed in the back....

 

 


 

AN/: SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG XD XD
I WAS BEING LAZY *hides* The truth has beeen revealed
SO WHAT DID YOU THINK???

I tried adding more Banghim o3o

OTL don't lie to me it was bad huh?