Nearly Lost You (Flashback)

"I'm In Love With My Oppa"

 

 

 

 

-L.Joe's POV-

 

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

 

5 years ago.~

 

It was summer and we had a trip to Jeju-do.

 

“Wow.~ It’s been a while since we last visited here.”  Dad said.

“Yeah~’ Mom agreed.

“Mom, can I go to the sea side.” Sonnie asked for permission.

“Alright~ but be sure to be at the hotel before dinner. Okay?”

“Great. I will. See you later~” She was really excited. Then, run to the seaside.

“Careful Hyo Sonn” My Dad shouted for her to hear.

 

~~

 

It was already sunset and Hyo Sonn’s still not coming back. I’m getting worried now.

 

“Mom, is Hyo Sonn already here?” I was worried. And I could see that Mom is worried also.

“No. It’s almost dark outside now. You better look for your sister now. Me and your Dad will ask for help also.” Mom commanded.

 

I promptly went to the seaside to search for Hyo Sonn. I went searching for her to the bar, to life guard station…but she was nowhere to be found. *Where could you be, Hyo Sonn-ah?!*

 

I went to the water thinking where she could be. I eyed the waves, when from a far I could see a familiar figure. *Hyo Sonn* I said in my mind.

 

 I quickly dove and went to where she was. I was so scared. *What if she dies? * Thoughts like that were playing on my mind while I was going toward her floating body.

 

She was unconscious when I got her.

 

She was drowned.

 I brought her to the land.

 

*What should I do now?* I was dumbfounded, don’t know what to do. *What is happening to me? I should know what to do!.*

 

“Ah!~ Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation . Yes that’s right L.Joe!” I said to myself.

 

I was going to do it but I hesitated. I don’t know why, but I guess because I’m going to kiss her.

*What are you thinking L.Joe it’s not about KISSING her[he’s your sister stupid], it’s about SAVING her. So do it now!* I thought, still hesitating.

 

“You can do it L.Joe for Hyo Sonn’s life. It’s not kissing, okay! It’s without malice. She’s my sister after all” So I did it. I placed my mouth on top of hers then do what it should be.

It took a minute till her consciousness came back. She slowly opened her eyes.

 

“Sonnie~ are you okay? What happened?” I questioned her. I was really worried.

“O…o.oppa…” she weakly said.

“I..I was just trying to catch the t-turtle and it went to the sea and I went after him. *breathe deeply* Then...Then  I just realized that the water was almost at my neck. I was about to comeback but a wave hovered over me. Then after that, I passed out. I don’t know what happened. I’m so sorry Oppa!” She was still trembling.  A tear was forming in her eyes. Then, in just a second it fell down on her cheeks.

 

I hugged her and unknowingly a tear fell from my eye. *I nearly lost you. I was scared Hyo Sonn-ah.* “It’s okay Hyo Sonn-ah. I’m here. I saved you already.” I calmed her.

 

~~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~~

 

{Hyo Sonn's essay}

I’m so grateful to my brother. He’s always there for me, to protect me, love me, guide me and help me. For me he’s the best Oppa in the world. Aside from all of that, I love my Oppa.”

 

I smiled widely after reading those last sentences of her essay.

It kinda tickle my heart.

 

______________________

What do you think about this chapter?

L.Joe really do care about Hyo Sonn. ><

Pls. SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT. thank you a lot for reading my story =D

~~

BTW, while i was writing this chapter. Teen Top released their MV teaser for their new MV. And I was like hsgdfuysgfhkjsbdjhg *throwing my things* Because of L.Joe's HAWTness xD . L.Joe is reall a good actor. <3 Anticipating for the full MV and for their comeback. I would definitely buy their latest album. How about you ANGELS out there?