Lotte World

"I'm In Love With My Oppa"

 

 

 

It was Friday. *kyaaa..weekend is coming* i happily thought. I was thinking of what to do tomorrow since it's Saturday when L.Joe oppa interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey! Sonnie~ what are you thinking?" oppa curiously asked me.

“Well I was just thinking of what to do tomorrow since it’s Saturday” I grinned.

“Then, what are you planning to do?” he asked me again. *oppa’s weird today. He’s asking me so many question. What’s up to him?*

“I’m still thinking about it oppa.  Why are you asking btw?” now is my turn to ask him.

“uhm~ nothing. I’m just asking” then he went all his way to the library. Probably studying again, doesn’t he gets tired of studying. I think he’s really a kill joy person.

“Aha!~” a bulb popped out from my mind.

 

-L.Joe’s P.O.V.-

 

I was heading to my library when I heard Sonnies “AHA!~” *she’s so cute when she’s talking to herself* Well back to what  I was doing.

“Aish!~ Why can’t I focus on what I’m studying?” I was pissed of.

*Why do I even bother thinking of Hyo Sonn’s plans for tomorrow?* I asked to myself then I heard someone knocking at the door.

“Come in” I said.

“Oppa?” kinda felt startled.. *weird*

“Something that you want?” I asked. I’m feeling that she needs my help again.

“Oppa, are you available tomorrow?” she asked me. “Yes, I’m free tomorrow.” I replied quickly. *wait? What did I just said.. I totally have something to do tomorrow. I’m going to work on my Physics.* I better take back what I have just said.

But just when I’m about to speak, Hyo Sonn cut me off. “Great!!~~ We’re going somewhere tomorrow” she was hopping for joy. *cute*

“Where?” I asked.

“It’s a secret” she sheepishly replied to me. Then went out of the Library

 

---Saturday came---

 

 

-Hyo Sonn’s P.O.V-

 

“Oppa’s still not up yet?”

I went to his room. I just went inside, I didn’t even bother knocking on his door since I’m not just anybody. *He’s still sleep. What time did he sleep last night? Sometimes studying is not good for one’s health especially if he’s over-dosing it* I went to his side and try to wake him up.

“Oppa get up now. Remember that we’re going somewhere.”  I was rocking his shoulder to wake him up. But he suddenly tag me down to his bed. *OMO!~ What is he doing?*

“Oppa. Get up!” I shouted in his ears. But still he didn’t wake up.

“Just 5 more minutes, Sonnie~” he demanded.

“But- okay.okay. But free me first oppa” I ordered him trying to free myself  from his grip but failed because of his tight hug of me. *Okay. Just 5 minutes. Just stay like this Hyo Sonn. INDULGE*

5 mins is over now…..

“Oppa. 5 minutes is over. Now get up!~Pali!~” I ordered him again.

“Okay” he replied still half-awake.

I pulled him in into the shower room. And turn on the water.

*hahaha…let’s see if you still don’t wake*

“Waaaaahhhh!!~~ It’s cold!!~~” L.Joe Oppa shouted. I was rolling on the floor laughing.

“Hyo Sonn-ah!!~~” he shouted again. *uh-oh. He’s angry now* He got out from the shower, all dripping, and went straight to me.

“What do you think you are doing?” he asked.

“Well..~~~ uhmmm~~ you’re still sleeping that’s why I did that.. I’m SORRY!~” I apologized to him.

“Forget about today! I’m not going anymore” he was angry.

“I’m sorry oppa~ I won’t ever do it again.Just please come with me.Please~!” I was now crying.

 

-L.Joe’s P.O.V.-

 

“I’m sorry oppa~ I won’t ever do it again.Just please come with me. Please~!” she’s crying now.

“Why are you crying?” *what did I do to her.?Stop crying Sonnie*

“Because you’re angry at me and you don’t want to come with me anymore..WAAAAHH!~ T^T” she cries more loud. *she’s a loud crier.*

“Okay. I’m not angry anymore. So can you stop now?” I was patting her head.

“But you still won’t come with me..Waaaahh!~T^T” she cries even more.

“Okay.Okay.I’ll go with you. Just stop crying now. Arraso?” I was wiping her tears now. *I don’t know she has a really fair and smooth skin.*  I was stunned.

“Yey!~ I love you oppa.” She hugged me.

“Okay. I’m going to change now. So you should get off from me now.” I said to her. *Heartbeat beating fast.This can’t be*

 

--On the way to their destination—

 

 

-Hyo Sonn’s P.O.V.-

 

Silence is on the air. *Is he still mad at me?*

“Oppa?”

“Hmmm?”

“Are you still mad at me?”

“Ani. Wae?”

“Because you’re so quiet and it’s awkward you know.” I said.

“Well, I’m always like this Hyo Sonn-ah~ You should’ve used to it right now.”

“But- We are here!~Kyaaa!!~” I’m really excited.

*Lotte World? Why on earth did she bring me here?* L.Joe thought

“Why are we here?” L.Joe oppa asked.

“Because you help me with my problem in Math that’s why I’m treating you today?” I beamed to him.

“But~ I don’t like this kind of stuffs. You know that Sonnie.” He shrugged.

I pouted. “Well what do you want then? Go to the Library and study? Oh please Oppa. You’re always there 24/7. Don’t you get tired of it? Can you just please take a break at least for today?” I said to him.

“But-“ He was bout to say something but I cut him off.

“No buts~ Let’s go now. We’re going to have so much fun today.!” I grabbed his hand and enter the gates of Lotte World.

 

(start playing this...)

 

 

--At Lotte World—

 

(After riding roller coaster, Gyro Swing, Crazy Bumper Car and  Giant Loop…)

 

 “Oppa. Let’s ride the Gyro Drop” I was amazed on how high it is *Waaaahhh! I have never experienced this ride before. I think I’m going to have so much fun riding this.*

 

-L.Joe’s P.O.V.-

 

*There’s no way I’m going to ride that Gyro Drop. I think my mind would drop off if I ride that.* I thought.

“Oppa, Let’s go!” Hyo Sonn insisted.

“No!~ We’re not going to ride that anymore. I’m tired now." I said to her.

“But~ I haven’t got to try riding that Gryro Drop.” Sonnie complained.

“Try it next time if you want. I’m really tired now Hyo Sonn!”

“But~ but~ okay. Well I guess we should eat now oppa.”

“Better idea”

 

--At the coffee shop—

 

“What is your order Miss?” the waiter asked.

“Just a Coffee Love and chocolate cake please” Hyo Sonn replied politely.

“How about your order sir?” the waiter shifted his gaze to me now.

“I’ll order the same.” I replied

 

After 10 minutes of waiting….

 

“Here’s your order now sir.” The waitress put our order on our table.

“Thank you” I thanked her.

“Awww~ you’re a cute couple” she complimented.

“Ani~” Both me and Hyo Sonn replied in sync.

“We’re siblings.” I corrected her. But she just leave. It’s been awkward for a moment. *Sonnie's been pouting all this time. Maybe she really do wanted to ride that one*

“Hyo Sonn~ah.” I called her attention.

“Yes. Oppa?” she asked.

“You’re feeling sad because of the Gyro Drop, do you?” I asked her.

“Well~ uhm. Yeah.” She replied.

“Well do you want to ride the Sky Balloon with me instead riding Gyro Drop? Well- you know it’s a lot way peaceful than riding the – " she cuts what I’m about to say again.

“Sure, oppa. That would be great. Let’s finish our food first. She’s happy again. *Always wear that smile Sonnie* I smiled.

 

--On the Sky Balloon—

 

-Hyo Sonn’s P.O.V.-

 

“It was a really fun day oppa, don’t you think?” I asked L.Joe oppa.

“Yeah.” He smiled.

“Oh~ You really look handsome when your smiling oppa.” I complimented.

“Oh~ your blushing Opaa” I . He’s really blushing. *So cute*

“I’m not”

“You are”

“I’m not” then in just a second. He’s in front of me pinching my cheeks.

“Stop it oppa” I demanded.

“Hahahaha..~ Now, you’re the one blushing Sonnie” I didn’t replied and just stare to his perfectly sculptured face. *Oppa is laughing.? I love it when he’s like this.* I thought. Still staring at him admiring his face.

 

-L.Joe’s P.O.V.-

 

“Hahahaha..~ Now, you’re the one blushing Sonnie” I’m really enjoying pinching her cheeks. *She’s really cute*

But then I realized that she’s not complaining anymore and just staring at me.

“Oh~ Sorry Hyo Sonnie” I apologized to her.

Awkwardness is on the air again.

“Uhmm. Oppa it’s already finished now. We better get going now. It’s getting dark . Maybe mom’s looking for us now.” She said.

“Oh~ Okay. Let’s go” I agreed.

 

--at home—

 

-Hyo Sonn’s P.O.V.-

 

“ I really had fun today oppa. Thanks to you” I thanked LJoe oppa.

“Well, it’s all because of you why I had fun too.Thanks Sonnie” L.Joe oppa smiled again.

“Good night then oppa.” I hugged him then ran to my room.

*Blood is running to my cheeks. What is this?* I'm totally confused.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2nd update. *kyaaa* Is this kind of forbidden love?.. we'll see~~ kkk~

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE guys. thank you so so much for reading. =D

btw guys, have you ever watch this alread. I'm addicted to this song. And Hyuna and Hyunseung is so hot here. I can't even resist Hyunseung's hotness. Can't stop hitting the replay button.. xD

 

 

N.P:

TROUBLE MAKER