Persuading

"I'm In Love With My Oppa"

 

 

 

-Hyo Sonn’s POV-

 

 

“We’re home, Mom” I called mom. But there was no answering. Byunghun oppa went to the kitchen and found a note from Mom.

 

 

Sonnie and Byunghun,

 

 

Me and your dad will be out for a

Dinner date. I already prepared your dinner.

Don’t wait for us and eat. Do your homework okay?

Love,

Mom~

 

“Well, I guess we should change our clothes first then eat, Sonnie” L.Joe oppa said. Then I nodded.

After changing our clothes we went to the dinner table. While we were eating I remembered what we have talked about at the canteen awhile ago.

 

 

“Oppa, have you already decided the club you are joining?” I asked.

“Well, I think I’m going to pass” he smiled.

“But,.. It’s fun joining a club. Plus it’s an extracurricular. It’ll help increase you grades.” I persuade him.

“I’ll think of it.”

“Okay. Oh~ By the way I need your –“ before I could finished on what I was saying he already knew what it was.

“Need my help? Right? No Problem” He beamed.

 

-L.Joe POV-

 

“Okay. Oh~ By the way I need your –“ before she could finished her sentence I already knew what she was going to say.

“Need my help? Right? No Problem” I beamed. *As usual*          

 

 

-After finishing our dinner-

 

“ You go first to the study room. I’ll wash the dishes first.” I commanded her.

“No. I’ll help you” before I could say ‘no’ to her, she was already beside me with the gloves on, ready to wash the dishes.

“Uhmm. Oppa, how about...you join the Chess Club since you are really good at playing chess.” *Here she goes again, persuading me*

“Sonnie~ I said I’ll think about it later.~” I replied. I still don’t know where to join.

 

 

~Study Room; 8:00 PM~

 

 

“What’s your homework?” I asked Sonnie.

“Just English. Make a short essay about an unforgettable moment that happened into my life. And I’m going to share it with my class tomorrow. Aigoo~” She replied.

 

“Well, I guess, the only thing I can help you is just to check what you have done. So, what you’re going to do now is to start writing a short essay.” I said.

“*pouts* I hate writing essay. I think my mind will explode any minute, thinking of what words I should write.” She complained.

“Well, don’t think negative Sonnie. You can do it. Just think of that unforgettable moment that happened into your life and write it down. It would be simple if you do it with all your heart.” I encouraged her.

“Thanks for encouraging me oppa. I guess I should start now.” She said.

While she was working on her essay. I’m also working on my Math and Statistics.

 

1 hour past~

 

She's still not done.

 

After 2 hours~

 

She already wrote half of the paper. *WHAT?!!HALF OF THE PAPER?.BUT, 2 HOURS HAS ALREADY PAST.* I better go to the kitchen and grab some snacks.

After grabbing snacks downstairs. I went back to the study room and found Sonnie already sleeping on the table. I put the snacks on my table. Then eyed her.

 

 

“She’s really a sleepyhead.” I whisper.

 

I was observing her beautiful face again. Admiring every aspect and angle of it. *My sister is really beautiful.*

 

 

 

“Maybe that’s the reason why my bestfriend L is so head over heels to you” I said to her while she was sleeping.Then she murmured something.

“Always smile, Byungie Oppa” hearing those words from her while sleeping, a smile crept on my face.” I will Sonnie” I replied to her even though I know she don’t hear me.

 

I don’t want to wake her up for I know that she was tired. So instead I lifted her like bridal style to her room and gently placed her on her bed. I her smooth face and brush her soft hair.

“Good Night, Hyo Sonn-ah” I kissed her temple.

I went back to the study room and finished my homework then I checked the essay wrote by Sonnie.

I went towards her table then took the paper and read it.

It was about our childhood.

 

5 years ago~

 

__________________

Yay! This is my 2nd update for today.. Hahaha. 

So are you guys curious on what happened 5 years ago that made it unforgettable for Hyo Sonn?

Wait for the Next Chapter and you'll know what?

Stay tuned~

kkk~

^^~

L.Joe is so cute >< (i found this on tumblr credits to the owner) =D