School Clubs

"I'm In Love With My Oppa"

 

 

 

-Hyo Sonn’s POV-

 

 

It’s Monday again so you school is here again….

 

 

--while walking to your school--

 

 

“Oppa..” I hesitantly called Byungie oppa’s attention.

“Hmm..?” He replied. Well, he’s actually thinking of something. *maybe Ji Hye*

“Do you like…” I hesitated.

“Like what?” He asked me keeping his eyes on the way.

“Uhmm. Do you like coming back to Lotte World with Ji Hye and Myungsoo oppa?” I lied. I was going to ask if he likes Ji Hye. But I failed.

“That would be great.” Well, maybe that’s the answer to my real question.He really wants to be with Ji Hye. *He likes Ji Hye-pouts-*

 

 

-L.Joe’s POV-

 

 

“That would be great.” I replied.  It’s been a long time since I last hanged out with L. I looked at Sonnie pouting beside me.

“What’s with the pout, Sonnie?” I curiously asked her.

“Ah….Nothing.” she smiled.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

“See you on lunch break, Oppa” Sonnie said.I nodded.

Then I went to my class. As usual, L would always be beside me sitting.

“Yah! Joey! Are you going to have lunch with Hyo Sonn?” L asked in a hyper way.

“Yeah. Why?” I asked.

“Would you mind if I join you?”

“No problem” I smiled.

 

 

~during lunch break~

 

 

 

-Hyo Sonn’s POV-

 

 

It’s lunch break now. I was already at the canteen with Ji Hye waiting for Byunghun oppa. I was listening to my while staring at some random tables around the canteen  while Ji Hye was staring at the canteen’s entrance. *maybe anticipating for Byunghun oppa to arrive*

 

 

I was listening to C.N.Blue’s LOVE GIRL

 

 

I want you oh my love naman saranghaejwo
Neol saranghanigga dareun sarang byeonhaedo
Oh my love neoreul geurin jageun gaseum eonjeggajina
Neoman ango isseulge
~~

 

 

When someone putted a hand on my eyes. I unplugged the earpiece out of my ear.

 

 

“Guess who sweetie?” Well from the way he’s talking I can easily figured out who it was. It was definitely Myungsoo oppa.

“Myungsoo Oppa” I said then giggled.

“How did you know?” He asked. I laughed really hard.

“Well, obviously because you are the only one who’s calling her ‘sweetie’” Byunghun oppa answered him for me instead. I laughed more after what oppa had just said. Ji Hye laughed also.

“Oh~ I didn’t think of it.” Myungsoo oppa scrathed the back of his neck. *silly oppa*

 

 

~~while we were eating our lunch~~

 

 

“Ah. Do you guys think of a club you’re going to join?” Ji Hye started the conversation.

“I was actually thinking of joining the Dance Club” I said. Dancing is the only thing I’m good at.

“How about you Byunghun oppa?” Ji Hye asked oppa with a sparks on her eyes.

“Uhmm…I still don’t know.” He replied.

“Ah! I’m going to join the Dance Club also. We’re going together Sweetie” Myung oppa winked at me then slightly pinched my cheek. I just smiled.

“How about you Ji Hye?” I asked Ji Hye. Well, she’s really good in singing.

“Well, I still don’t know also. I’ll think about it later” she smiled then turned her gaze to Byunghun oppa. *Ji Hye you are being too obvious* I thought.

 

______________________________________________

Sorry for not updating soon~ Bian T^T

Happy New Year everyone =D

Who's excited for TEEN TOP's comeback?

The Badass/Gangster-like L.Joe I've been reading from a lot of fanfic is getting real.. lol xD