Math Problem

"I'm In Love With My Oppa"

 

 

 

 

“Oppa!~ Oso!!~ We’re going to be late for school”

“Yes..I’m coming!~”

After few minutes of waiting, finally Oppa went down.

“You’re like a girl, Oppa! Hahaha” He didn’t react.

“Hyo Sonn-ah, stop teasing your Oppa!” Mom handed the money to me. “Thanks omma”. “kre~kre~ go now. You will gonna be late for school. Byunghun, take care of your sister. Arraso?”. “Ne, omma. We’re going now”.

-on the way to our school-

“Oppa, why do spend so much time fixing yourself? Uhuh!!” he was startled by me. “Maybe there’s someone that you like now?!right?” I . “Stop talking nonsense Sonnie.” He was upset.

“Oh! Bian~ oppa”

“It’s okay.”

“Btw oppa, I’m having a trouble on my math subject. Since it is our second period in the afternoon. I could still work on it this lunch break. Will you help me?” I was trying to persuade him to help me by hugging his arms and showing my puppy-like eyes.

 

 

-L.Joe’s POV-

“It’s okay.” I replied to her.

“Btw oppa, I’m having a trouble on my math subject.*I knew it. She needs help again*  Since it is our second period in the afternoon. I could still work on it this lunch break. Will you help me?” she’s now hugging my arms and making those puppy-like eyes again to persuade me. But in all fairness, what she’s doing to persuade me is kinda effective.

“Okay.okay. I will.”

 

 

-Hyo Sonn’s POV-

                After 10 minutes of walking we finally arrived at Top High School. From afar I could clearly see my bestfriend Ji Hye walking towards us.

“Good Morning Sonnie” she smiled at me. “Good Morning Ji Hye”

“Good Morning L.Joe oppa” she said to my brother blushing. “Good Morning” oppa replied right away.

“Let’s go.We’re going to be late.” I said to them.

~~~~

“I’ll pick you up lunch time, okay?” said oppa.

“Ne.Bye “ He walked away going to his class.

 

-Lunch Time-

 

“Okay. Class dismissed. You may take your lunch now.” Mr. Choi said. Ji Hye tapped me from behind. “Yes”. I asked her. “Well, are you going to have lunch with L.Joe oppa?” she asked me. “Well yeah probably because I’m having a trouble with math and he’ll be the one helping me.” I said. “Can I tug along? If you don’t mind. But if you don’t want to be distracted it’s okay with me” she grinned. “It’s okay with me Ji Hye. How can I reject my bestfriend.” I smiled to her. “Thanks Sonnie” she hug me.

I was putting all my stuffs in my bag preparing for lunch when the Mr. Bubbly guy came into my room.

 “Oh. How are you today sweety?” he always call me that.

“I’m doing great Myungsoo oppa.” I smiled to him.

“Awwww.. That shining smile again.. My eyes hurting. It really is so shine.” He jokingly said.

“Then I should stop smiling so oppa’s eyes don’t get hurt” I was riding his joke.

“Oh.. Please don’t.. I was just joking. I love your smile. You should always wear that. “

“I always do oppa.” I assure him. Just then L.Joe oppa came. “Oh! L.Joe Oppa”

“Hey Joey! Wassup man?!” Myungsoo oppa was getting hyper again.

“’Sup L. I’m picking up Sonnie for lunch. How about you?” L.Joe oppa asked.

“Can I join you guys?” asked Myung oppa.

“Well, I’m going to help Hyo Soonn with his math problem this lunch time. I don’t know if it’s okay to her if you can join? Ask her.” L.Joe oppa said.

“Sonn—“ I cutted Myung oppa’s about to ask.

“It’s okay with me.” I replied quickly and smiled.“And, btw Ji Hye will also be joining us oppa” I informed L.Joe oppa. And he smiled. *Maybe, he do really like Ji Hye* I thought to myself.

-at the Canteen-

(Sitting arrangement)

+Hyo Sonn+            +L.Joe+

+Myungsoo+            +Ji Hye+

 

“ I think we should eat first oppa before worrying about my math?” I asked L.Joe oppa politely.

”We can do your math while eating our lunch, Sonnie” he said. That was a bright idea.

“Oh! Okay” I smiled brightly.

“Then I’ll be the one ordering for our food? What do you want sweety?” Myung oppa is getting all hyper again.

 

 

-L.Joe’s P.O.V.-

 

“Then I’ll be the one ordering for our food? What do you want sweety?” L asked Hyo Sonn. *This man has a weird character really. And calling my sister sweety all the time is something *aish* I don’t know. Never mind*

“I’ll have a strawberry smoothy and a sushi. How about you L.Joe oppa?” my lovely sister said. “I’ll just have mango shake and a burger. Yours Ji Hye?” Ji Hye was kinda startled after hearing I called her name.

 

 

-Hyo Sonn’s P.O.V-

 

“I’ll just have mango shake and a burger. Yours Ji Hye?” L.Joe oppa asked Ji Hye. I noticed that Ji Hye was blushing. *Well, oppa indeed  likes Ji Hye. But what is this feeling I’m feeling now. It’s kinda weird I don’t understand*

“Hye-ssi, what’s for your lunch?” Myung oppa repeated L.Joe oppa’s question.

“Oh!~ Sorry. I’ll just have a Garden Salad. That would be enough for me.” She’s really has a healthy living.  Maybe that’s the reason why she is so y and being the crush of all the boys here in the university.

We had our lunch. Ji hye was busy staring at L.joe oppa who’s helping me with my math. While Myung oppa was playing on his iPad. L.Joe oppa was busy teaching me.

I always glance at L.Joe oppa’s perfect face. “That’s how you’ll get f(x)”. ”Oh!~ okay.. I get it now oppa Thank you so much. I’ll be going now.Bye guys. Let’s go Ji Hye. We’re going to be late “ I kissed him on the cheeks and went off with Ji Hye. (It’s normal for brothers-sisters relationship.) “Bye sweety, see you later” Myungsoo shouted.

*Did she just kissed me on the cheek? * L.Joe thought.

 

______________________________________________________

Yaaay!~~ at last i finished the first chapter.. *Kyaaa* Hope you guys like it.. please comment and subscribe =)

 

Now playing:

SuJu - Andante