An Unexpected Meeting.

Meeting You After 3 Years.

JongIn's POVs

"I have so much to do." I think to myself as I lay on my bed. "The engagement is tomorrow at 8PM. I might as well pick what I will wear for the engagement tomorrow."

I walk Into the dark closet and turn on the lights. I walk to the very end of the closet where I have all my suits. Skimming through the suits, my finger brushes against a familiar coat. 

"This." I whisper. "This is the coat she spilled hot coffee on; on the first day of school" I say to myself. Sadly I was interrupted by hyung walking into my room without permission.

"Yah! What are you doing smiling at a suit like at an idiot." he said.

"Its not just any suit" I shot back. "It’s very special to me" I said more softly.

"Whatever." he said rolling his eyes. "You know you scare me sometimes."

"Why?" I ask 

"You act differently when you think about whatever you're thinking about."

"No I don't"

"Yes you do! You know, you should tell me about your problems sometimes little bro. I am always here for you."

"Thanks but there I nothing I want to talk about at this point." I said.

"Yea. I didn't want to talk about it right now either. All I wanted to tell you was to get everything ready. We have an engagement tomorrow." He said

"We should go to sleep and wake up early tomorrow." I told him.

"Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow." Hyung said as he left the room yawning.

I got ready for bed and thought about all the things I had to do in the morning as my eyes fell upon the coat I had placed on the dresser.

"Would she still remember me? where ever she is." I thought before falling into a deep sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SeoYeon's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I slowly open my eyes to see the warm glow of the sun peek through the curtains. My eyes fall to the clock on the white night-stand. Its 9AM. I pull myself from the bed and head to the bathroom. As I brush my teeth  I think about what’s going to happen today.

"How could he agree to this" I think "He is 20 years old and Unnie is like 3 years older than him."

Knock Knock

I hear a knock on the bathroom door. "Who is it?" I ask.

"Miss. Your mother wants you at breakfast in an hour." A maid answered.

"Okay. Tell her I would be there. And lock the door before you leave" I said

"Yes, Miss." She said.

I heard shuffling before she left. As soon as I heard the click of the door I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth. I started brushing my hair before I got into the shower. Once I was in the shower I turned the shower on to hot water and stood there. Moments later my eyes shot open.

"I have to get ready!" I screamed to myself. Thank god my bathroom was big enough and so no one hears my shouts. In this huge house I sometimes feel lonely. I started shampooing my hair and conditioned it. Once I was done washing up I dried and wrapped myself in a white towel and stepped out of the now foggy bathroom. I see a short white dress lying on top of my bed.

"Was this what she was doing while she was walking around the room." I thought. White is my favorite color. I got dressed and as I stepped out of the room I was dragged back in my a swarm of maids as they made me sit in front of my dresser. A lady walked in with a big suitcase and started putting makeup on me.

"Aren't you a pretty lady." she said sweetly. "So I see you like a pretty simple style of clothing. So I am going to put a simple style of makeup on you."

"But I don't like makeup." I said.

"You don't need it either, honey. But it is your sister's engagement and you should look like a princess too." she said.

She finished up with putting beautiful jewelry on me. I looked at myself in the mirror only to find a beautiful 19 year-old girl sitting there. I have to admit, she did an amazing job and I didn't have much make up on either.

"Thank you." I said

"No problem dear. This is what I do. But I have to say. This is not my work. You are truly a beautiful young lady." she complimented.

I blushed. 

She smiled back at me. "Well now I have to go help your dear sister. Good bye."

She and the maids hurried out and I was left alone.

"I still don't know what Mrs. Kim, Mom, and Unnie talked about the other night.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JongIn's POV

We finally arrive at their house. Its 1 in the afternoon and me and mom came to help with some of the preparations. We also brought with us gifts. As I got out if the car Maids rushed to the car to help with the gifts. At the front step we were greeted by Mrs. Lee. Somehow the name seemed familiar. 

"Welcome Mrs. Kim" Mrs. Lee greeted.

As they both engaged in the conversation I followed them both close behind into the house. The decor was beautifully decorated.

I looked around and---- I can't believe what I see.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

SeoYeon's POV

I walk down the steps. As I do, all the maids and butlers stop and seem to stare. "Is it me or are they staring?"

"I walk toward Mom who when noticing me gasps. "Look at you! You look so beautiful dear."

I blush. "Thanks Mom."

A maid rushes over to was and tells Mom something. Mom smiles. "I will be right there." she says to the maid and turns back to me.

"Go on and look at the preparations. I would like if you helped out a little and see how you like things yourself." she told me and walked away.

I began to look around not noticing the maids behind me carrying gifts. I hear Moms voice and someone elses and turn around to look. I soon see Mrs. Kim and Mom talking.

Mrs. Kim greets me with a warm smile. "You must be Seo Yeon."

"Nea"

"You look just as pretty as your sister." she says and walks away with Mom.

I turn around to look at the preparations once again only to see someone looking at me. "Its Him"

He slowly starts walking towards me with a smile on his face. I turn around and run towards the stairs and to Unnie's room.

 

Authors note:

What was Jong-In (kai) looking at? Why did SeoYeon run away?