Chapter Three

The Final War

 

 

Updated on : 12th of December, Friday

 


 

 

“What do you think happened to him?” She asked as soon as Kai arrived. They were in front of the meeting room. After the meal, Yena went there to check up on something but looks like there’s a present for her.

 

A body was lying on the ground. His yellow shirt was covered with blood and the scratches on his face seemed deep. Who is he? Who sent him here? What happened to him? All of the questions bombed in her mind but she can’t find the answers.

 

“He’s breathing.” Kai said as he checked up on him. “I’ll call Lay.” He said and left through the doors.

 

Yena crouched down to him and examined his face. It’s not someone she knew. She ran her fingers slightly on the cuts on his face and flinched when it was still bleeding.

 

Suddenly his hand gripped on Yena’s wrist. She gasped in pain and fought to break free but he was stronger. Yena was about to get the knife behind her pocket to when the man opened his eyes, wide.

 

He pulled her wrist bringing her face close to his as he whispered, “This is all your fault, Gu Yena. Because of you, Kris died. Because of you…” He growled and once again became unconscious. Yena trembled in shocked as she slide her way to the wall.

 

“What was that…?” Her hands were shaking and she couldn’t stop. “What was that? He mentioned something about Kris. He said I killed him. He said it was my fault. My fault. My fault. My fault…”And she began chanting in a voice that nobody could hear her.

 

Seconds later, Lay and Kai walked into the room. Kai noticed Yena was shutting her eyes shut while her palms were covering her ears. She was mumbling something but Kai couldn’t exactly hear her. “Yena, are you alright?” He asked and forced her hands down.

 

Yena opened her eyes and her attention was at the guy. She ran to him and grabbed him by his collars. “What do you mean?! Who are you?! YAH! Who sent you here?! How did you know – ”

 

Kai pulled Yena and embraced her in his arms. “Kai, let me go! I need to talk to him. Please… PLEASE let me go!” She shouted and punched on Kai’s chest, struggling.

 

Kai hugged her with more force and hushing her down. “It’s OK now, Yena. Everything’s alright now. You’re safe and he’s gonna be safe too. Lay’s gonna heal him, OK?” He said and her hair gently.

 

Yena calmed down and her anger slowly turned into tears. “N- no… Kai, he- he said something about K- Kris. He said it was my fault that he died.” She gave up and just hit her head on his chest.

 

Kai patted on Yena’s back and his gaze went over to the man lying on the ground. Did he really said that…?

 

 


 

 

“Hey, mind if I come in?” Suho asked as he stood by the door. Luhan looked up from his wounds and stared at Suho.

 

“If I said no, you’d still come in, right?” Luhan asked as he sat up on his bed. Suho chuckled at his answer as he invited himself to sit beside Luhan.

 

“Did you go to the infirmary?” He asked and Luhan nodded.

 

“Did he treated you?”

 

“If he didn’t, why would I be in there at the first place?”

 

“Lying?” Suho smirked.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and snorted, “What would I get from lyin – ”

“Lay’s with Yena and Kai.” Suho interrupted before he could finish his sentence. That made Luhan bit on his tongue. He didn’t even go to the infirmary. He doesn’t need to get treated. He could bear this. He wouldn’t listen to any of Yena’s instruction. Never.

 

“Cut the chats, what do you want?” Luhan asked.

 

Suho chortled once again. “The question is, what do you want?” He poked Luhan’s shoulder, making his anger boil.

 

“What are you talking about? I don’t want anything.”

 

“Oh really? No questions you want to ask? Nothing bothers you in your mind? ‘What are these? What are they doing to me?’ No stuffs like that?”

 

Luhan glanced at Suho and acknowledged the smirk on his face. Oh my god, I seriously want to tear that face of his.

 

“Why?”

 

With just one word, Suho started explaining everything. About the diversification of powers existed. How each and every power works, the abilities. Suho mentioned that newcomers like Luhan would first practice self defense until they know what their powers are and that made Luhan irked.

 

“I don’t have any of these powers you’re talking about. I might be the wrong guy. I’m not what you’re searching for, believe me.” Luhan insisted.

 

Suho shook his head. “You said it yourself. Why didn’t you say ‘I am the wrong guy’ instead of ‘I might be the wrong guy’? Because you yourself know that you’re the one we’re searching for. Deep, deep inside of you, your powers are waiting to be identified, to be used.” He pointed out and no matter how Luhan wanted to say he was wrong, he couldn’t. He was right.

“Luhan, you’re the last one to enter our team. You’re half-blooded. One of your parents is an Exotian and got married to an earthling. Our population is facing extinction because our planet was burnt into ashes by the Dark. And – ”

 

“Wait, who’s the Dark?”

 

“The Dark are the evil ones. They consists of so many creatures, vampires, shadows, spirits, demons and things like that. And so, that’s why we’re in this spaceship above Earth.” He explained. Luhan nodded, slowly accepting the new information Suho said.

 

“So, only the twelve of us are going against them? I’m 100 percent sure we’ll get killed.”

 

“Dude, have faith OK? And we have allies. Just not near from us. They’re also preparing for the big war.”

 

“What’s yours?”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“You said everyone has their own power. What’s yours?”

 

Suho smiled sincerely and with a blink of an eye, a glass of water was in Luhan’s hand. Because of the sudden appearance, he accidentally released his grip on it and the glass broke into pieces.

 

“Goddammit, don’t do that. Scared the hell out of me.”

 

Suho didn’t say anything as he controlled the water. The wet carpet was once dry again when droplets of water floated in the air freely.

 

“I hope I answered the questions lingering in your mind. Get some rest, tomorrow is gonna be a tough day. Goodbye.” And with that, he disappeared behind the door.

 

Luhan gawked at Suho and then to the floating water droplets. “Yah! What do I do with this?!” He yelled but Suho isn’t coming back. He tch-ed and threw his body on his bed once again, still glaring at the water.

 

“YAH, NEXT TIME MAKE IT APPLE JUICE SO I CAN DRINK IT!”

 

 


 

 

“DIE!!!” Yena was throwing fireballs, frost, lightning, and everything she possess everywhere. Their team was almost winning and she couldn’t just back down now. She was so obsessed of attacking that she didn’t realize she was almost killing them. The Dark are evil, yes, but they don’t tend to kill anyone. They are just going to give them a warning not to mess with them. But Yena was almost killing.

 

“Yena, calm down!” A person tried to get a grip of Yena and knock some sense into that  head of hers but when he tried, she pushed him until he fell to the ground.

 

“Don’t stop me, never stop me! This is what we’re waiting for!!!” She shouted at him and headed to one of the spirits again.

 

He stood up on his feet and yanked her by the shoulder but it was a bad move. Yena electrocuted him and pushed him off the cliff.

 

 

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

 

She sat up and breathed heavily. Sweats rolled down her forehead rapidly.

 

“Yena, what’s wrong?”

 

She looked up and saw Kai slowly approaching her. She shook her head,“No, it’s just a bad dream. I’m fine.” She said and she meant it. She doesn’t want Kai to always worry about her. It’s enough Kai had to take care of her in the morning, she wouldn’t want Kai to lack of sleep because worrying about her at night.

 

“Okay, just call me when you need me, eo?”

 

Yena nodded and watched as he left for the door. Before he could twist the knob, Yena called, “Kai.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“It’s my fault that Kris died, isn’t it?”

 

 


 

 

Heol, annyeoooooooooooong ^^~

How was chapter three? I know I haven't updated for years ke ke mianhe ~~

KRIS DIED???!!!!! WHAT???!!!!!

WHO'S THAT GUY THAT MAGICALLY APPEARED IN THE MEETING ROOM? WHO IS HEEEE?!!!!!

YOU'LL FOUND OUT LATER~

CLUE : MATOKI

 

LET ME HEAR OUT YOUR GUESSES. 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE~ ANNYEONGG.... ~