Chapter One

The Final War

 

Updated on : 6th of October, Monday

 


 

"Is he alive?" Luhan heard somebody said but it he couldn't see anyone. 

"Yes, he is. Give him some time to rest. Yena's punch is not a joke, y'know." Another unfamiliar voice buzzed in his ear. 

"Oh, I think he's awake."

Luhan cautiously forced his eyes to widened as they adjusted to the amount of light reflected into his orbs. "Too bright.." He grunted before shielding his eyes with his right palm. 

"Oops, my bad." The person in front of Luhan said as he pulled the curtains across the window, emitting only a bit of light entering the ocean blue  room. 

"So, how's your jaw?" He spoke again. Luhan then felt the stinging pain on his face and realised he was not in his room and he was currently surrounded by three boys and one girl at the corner of the room with her hands folded across her chest. It was as if she was not very satisfied with him by the look on her face. 

Then it hit him on the head. "You! You're the one who punched me in the face yesterday." He pointed at the girl catching her attention. 

Luhan was about to stand up but he was held by the rest. "Hey, hey, slow down. Easy, boy." The tall one pampered Luhan like a horse. 

The said girl glared at him before she opened ,"Well you were the one who spat on my shoes three days ago." She smirked and turned to the boy with a kind-hearted face. "Suho, I don't think he's the one. He's weak." She looked straight into Luhan's eyes sending shivers down his spine before exiting the room. 

"Is she serious?! Was it three days ago?" Luhan asked and motioned the rest to answer. 

"Well, to be exact, you've been passed out for 2 days 18 hours and 23 minutes." The one with eyebags answered proudly making everybody groaned at him. He pouted," Well, I guess 3 days works as well." 

Just then, someone in white entered the room and immediately checked on Luhan. His eyes, his nose, his mouth, his arms, his legs and everything all in a blink of an eye. "You have no more injuries so I suggest that you are ready." He said and pushed him out of the door along with the other three.

Luhan was about to re-enter the room once again but it was locked. After a five good seconds of silence, Luhan was then acknowledged that he was no longer in his mansion or in school or whatever. He was in a looong corridor. The longest he has ever seen. "Where am I?" He whispered to himself and it echoed along the hall. 

"Hey, pretty boy. You might want to come along with us or you might get lost in this spaceship." The tall one called. 

"Spaceship?!" Luhan froze in his thoughts. Wasn't aliens were the only ones who owns a spaceship? Are they all aliens? Are they going to eat him?

"Anyway, I'm Chanyeol and you can call me Chanyeol." He said totally ignoring Luhan who was in his shocked state. It was normal for every newcomers and they've gotten used to it. Chanyeol smiled widely revealing pearly white teeth of his but they were giving creeps to Luhan. 

"I-I'm Luhan." He forced out a smile.

"I'm Suho and that's Tao. So enough with the intros 'cause we've gotta start working. Chanyeol, go to the empty room down the hall and make up the room for him." He said and Chanyeol instantly went the other direction of where they were heading to. "And Tao, please train fighter Sehun more. He hasn't improved. It's his second year here. He should've learnt a lot by now." He complained. 

Tao nodded, completely obeying his orders and he disappeared into a room. Luhan was really dumbfounded when Suho brought him into a room where he met up again with the girl. 

And it looks like she was having a serious chat with someone on the big screen. 

"I'm telling you. It's not him! You've got the wrong person. He's a ing girl for god's sake! It was my level one punch that sent him to heaven." She screamed at the screen but Luhan was confused. Who is she talking to? The only thing he could see was a big electronic screen with the 'SUPERIOR' logo on it. Was she talking to nobody? Is she crazy?

It was a dead silence before the person at the other end of the line said," Yena, he's the one. He just needs a little training , that's all it takes and he's gonna make it to defeat The-"

"Training?! How much longer do we have? You think this is a process of making people useful? No! We don't have time for training more fighters. We have to strengthen the warriors and fighters. Not take more newcomers and train them-"

"Yena, do not forget that you were once a fighter. Do not forget that you were once weak. Trainings are all it takes and look at you now. Reliable and strong." He paused and when Yena didn't answer, he continued," But you are also blind by your ego. Don't let your state of being a superior makes you underestimate people, Yena. I am expecting more from you." And he hung up. 

From the back view of her, Luhan knew she was outrageous. Her body wasn't shivering because of fear, but it was trembling of anger. 

She spun around and before she could attack the nearest thing around her, Suho grabbed her by the wrist and shook her. "Let your brain function, Yena. Being mad won't take you anywhere." He growled quietly but it made Yena worse. She threw a tantrum screaming loudly and kicking in the air. 

Suho shouted,"KAI!!!" 


Right at that moment, a tanned boy magically appeared and took care of Yena. Suho whimpered at the look of his hand bitten by Yena and went out of the room straight away. 

Luhan was once again clueless where should he go. Follow Suho or stay there. His mind was made up when another person (A/N: It's Baekhyun) entered the room and  more drama was added. "Well, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity." He chuckled by himself and watched as the one who just entered grasped Yena's head and she cried frantically, "Give me back my sight, you idiot!" 

Sight? Luhan came nearer to the 'crime scene' and noticed how pure white Yena's eyeballs were. No iris. 

"I'm not going to give your vision back unless you calm down, superior." He said still holding Yena's head. 

The tanned one, Kai, stood in silence by her side. Well that's what Luhan thought but he was actually controlling her mind. He was communicating with her – he was teleporting his mind into her mind.  But Luhan can't see or hear that. 

Soon, Yena did calm down and her pants vanished as the room once again was in complete silence. "I'm gonna give you back your sight, okay?" He said gently. 


He let go of Yena's head and when he did, Yena's fist was flying in the air. But it didn't hit the two in front of her. 

It landed on Luhan's other jaw this time. 

And the world became pitch black for him again. 


 



 

Luhan's POV


"Rise and shine, pretty boy." Chanyeol said as I regained my conscious back. 

I blinked once and again. I paused momentarily and noticed that I was once again in the ocean blue room that I was first in. I sighed,"It's not a dream, is it?"

Chanyeol chuckled lightly,"Hate to break it up to you but nope. You're not dreaming. C'mon up, Yena says you should start training."

He helped me up and we went out of the room only meeting with an injured boy. Blood running out of his nose and his leg looked like it's twisted. 

He slung an arm around Chanyeol's shoulder and coughed. Chanyeol said,"Whoa Chen, what happened to you? Did Kai went hard on you again?" 

The injured nodded and forced up a smile before turning to me. "You must be the one. Yena's waiting for you and...she might go hard on you." 

I gulped. "What are you guys talking about?! Yah, answer me!"

Chanyeol and Chen exchanged glances and shook their head. "Good luck, Luhan." 

 

 

 


 

 

 

So, how was the first chapter? Woohoo laugh out loud. I may not be a good writer but I want to write. I don’t want popularity or anything but I just wanted to share stories from my dimwit brain to you guys and I hope it didn’t bore you.

But I wonder, how did I ever got the idea? I don’t really know actually. It came into my mind and I thought “Oh well, it doesn’t hurt to write, right?” So, I wont be mad or anything if my lame story wont be a hit or get featured ( I’d be lying if I didn’t hope for that)

But I really appreciate you guys for subscribing and upvoting this story. It’s up to you to leave a comment but I’m just saying that I’d like that. Goodbye and have a good day ahead :)

Sincerely,

IKILLER.