SOUTH

Once in a Lifetime

South

Quit your monochrome tiring life and go with me to the south

Stop worrying about what will happen next

Embrace the upcoming miracle and be nice to everyone you meet

Feel the love with me

Remember, there are no coincidence in life

^-^

***

When you loved Americano's bitter taste more than anything. When you thought that whipped cream was sweet but not, they're tasteless without the beverages. When your heart was as soft as a tofu, hurted by spoons and forks just to be eaten. When the spices attracted your fragance sense and you sneezed out loud in the crowded restaurant.

Oh, hail to the food.

A man opened the door to a locker room that day. He smelled food for the dinner made by the chefs there. A slight glance of a white shirt made him walked to his locker and pulled out the shirt. He wore the uniform as he stared at the mirror.

A smile formed on his lips before he went out to greet everyone.

Being a waiter wasn't that bad. He socialized with people every night, meeting with some freaks, or smart people, or some weird guy. He learned so much from one area like this restaurant.

A bell heard as he turned to see someone entered the restaurant, a very dazzling man stepped inside and sat at his usual seat. He chuckled to see the atmosphere lingered in this boy.

"Night Jongin!" He chirped towards the man who shared a small smile to him.

"Luhan hyung," Jongin replied lightly.

"What's for dinner? Usual one?" Luhan got ready to write the order.

"Of course," Jongin answered and Luhan went to get his usual dinner menu.

Luhan knew about Jongin someday in the winter when he worked there for a week. He seemed to be a night person after Luhan interogated Jongin indirectly every night, gaining pieces of this boy's persona. In this world, Luhan just a cheerful man between the struggles of his college life. He woke up every morning, strolling to the campus, say 'hi' to some people he knew, burying his head into the books.

Yeah, he just a nerd with good looks.

"Are you okay?" A voice heard as he looked up just to face someone chubby approached him in the locker room.

"Yes I am, Minseok," Luhan slightly answered.

"Feeling lonely?" Minseok chuckled as Luhan blushed.

"I don't," Luhan simply lied but Minseok knew the exact answer of it.

Yeah, his boring life started to drown him in misery. Books, papers, project, and everything related to college spinned in his head. Minseok changed his clothes and the sound made Luhan gained his conciousness. He followed Minseok's step and switched his attention to change his clothes too.

The night breeze greeted Luhan's sense as he strolled along the street with Minseok. They were both bestfriends but Minseok always stayed in the kitchen to make the food.

"Is there anything wrong?" Minseok asked again.

"Nothing, Minnie. Stop being nice to me," Luhan snapped as Minseok stunned.

Luhan had reasons to sway away from Minseok. The latter man had another feelings for him. They settled this weeks ago when Minseok confessed but Luhan kindly turned him down. He only thought Minseok as his best friend, no more than that.

"I can't, you are my best friend," Minseok said as Luhan knew, Minseok tried to recover his feelings again.

"I'm sorry," Luhan murmured.

"I guess we separated here," Minseok ended the awkward silence after Luhan's burst.

Luhan waved goodbye as the other went to the other alley. They lived separately now. Minseok decided to move out for some weird reasons but Luhan knew, Minseok wanted to move on and he was more happy to let him be. The cold night made him shivered through the way home as the loneliness crept onto his mind again and again.

He took his apartment key and let himself in. Another empty feelings embraced the lonely man as he took his towel to take a warm bath. He needed to survive this night for his last project.

Boring life all the way.

***

"Good night, can I take your order?" Luhan greeted cheerfully to a family who ate at the restaurant that night.

It's not like he didn't good with morning shift but until now, he always took night shifts. People who came in night usually unique with their own problems and stories. Like Jongin for example. He didn't know much about Jongin besides that he was a stargazer at the observatory who woke up at night like owls and slept through the daylight. Such an unusual life compared to his stagnant one.

Sometimes he wanted to try everything different but ended up staying the same way. He was a fool in taking risks. He played safe in everything until now.

Heck, he had a boring life.

***

There was a certain night when he went to work. Suprisingly, the manager said that Minseok submitted his resignation letter few hours ago. Luhan quickly texted his best friend and got the shocking replies. Minseok was gone to China, accompanying his mother who was in hospital due to her liver cancer.

"Minseok, hope your mom will be okay," Luhan called him right away after receiving the replies.

"Thank you Luhan. I hope that you will be okay too," Minseok replied shortly before saying that he must deal with some administration letter.

Luhan ended the call and quickly changed to his uniform. That night looked the same. He could see many usual visitors ordering the food there. The entrance door opened and Jongin entered the restaurant again. He sprinted towards the boy in happiness. Somehow he found a good company in Jongin's silence. Jongin didn't pretend, he was a honest person.

Jongin said that he wanted the usual as Luhan nodded then walked to tell his order. They both talked for a while, discussing everything that they could talk together. Mostly they would talk about their job. How Luhan handled the annoying customer or what constellation would visible tonight.

"You need to sleep normally, Jongin," Luhan said suddenly after they drowned in silence again as he pointed at the coffee beside the gamjatang, Jongin's dinner.

"I will, hyung," Jongin replied shortly as Luhan smiled upon his dongsaeng but realized that he couldn't talk that long again.

"I need to work again. See you tomorrow," With that, Jongin smiled and Luhan left to take care of the customers.

Luhan saw Jongin waved to him a bit and he smiled as Jongin went out from the restaurant. He continued to clean the table that night while humming a song that he knew. The dinner time passed by, making the restaurant almost empty. He could saw people passing by, going to their home to get some rest. Luhan wanted to rest too but due to his limited money for every day, he decided to take the next night shift again.

The restaurant door opened suddenly as Luhan's eyes widened to see Jongin, carrying a person beside him inside the restaurant. The man seemed injured all over his body.He sprinted to see him.

"Who is he?" Luhan asked as he couldn't stop staring at this man.

"I don't know, he's injured. Can you please take care of him? I need to go to work. I'm sorry to disturb you, hyung," Jongin asked and Luhan quickly nodded as he examined the condition.

"I will. No need to worry, I will bring him to the waiter room first. You can go now, Jongin. Don't be late," with that, Jongin nodded and Luhan carried the man to the locker room.

He slighty amazed by this man's milky skin and height. While wondering about what happened, he made the man sat on the chair just to have Luhan sprinted to search for first aid kit. He cleaned the wounds and put some antiseptic on it. Next he bandaged it neatly. The man was still in unconcious state. But when Luhan heard the steady breathing, he chuckled a bit. The man was sleeping soundly because of the fatigue.

This mysterious man didn't bring anything such as wallet or phone. He must be mugged, Luhan predicted. He went out to finish his shift quickly. Later he was beside the man again, waiting for him to wake up. He heard a faint noise when he changed his clothes and turned around to see the man moved his eyelids up.

"Where am I?! Who are you?!" The man asked as he wanted to move but flinched in pain because of the wound on his feet.

"Whoa slow down. You are safe here," Luhan gently pushed him down to sit again.

"Argh why I'm that fool to let them take my belongings," The man murmured as Luhan chuckled to see his childish side.

"What's your name?" Luhan asked curiously.

"Sehun. I'm Sehun. What's yours? Thank you for saving me," Sehun bowed a bit.

"Luhan, call me Luhan. The one who saved you named Jongin. I only treated your wounds," Luhan admitted.

"I need to meet this Jongin someday."

"He came here every night for dinner. You can see him here. Can I accompany you home?" Luhan asked and zipped his bag after taking it from the locker.

"I-I can't go home. They don't want me home," Sehun looked down.

"Why is that?"

"I don't care of you judge me but I'm gay. You know what happen when your step parents find that kind of truth," He murmured and turned his gaze away.

"Step parents?" Luhan quickly asked because of the name.

"Yeah, I'm an orphan. They are my new parents. But it seemed I'm orphan again."

"So do I. Both the orphan and gay part," Luhan confessed as Sehun gasped and stared at Luhan who laughed because of the priceless shocked expression attached on hs face.

"I don't know what to do."

"Come to my place. I live alone anyway," Luhan offered.

"Is that okay?" Sehun seemed unsure.

"I'm not a bad guy and it's okay. Actually, how old are you?"

"I'm still 22," Sehun answered.

"I'm your hyung then. 26 already," Luhan replied.

"That's old."

"Hey, let's go," Luhan pouted a bit and helped Sehun to get up.

Luhan smiled upon the cheerful aura from Sehun. They chatted well on the way home and Luhan learned many things from Sehun. His life wasn't that boring anymore right after Sehun showed up.

"Your place is good," Sehun commented as he sat on the couch while Luhan went to his room.

"You sleep on the bed. I'll take the couch," Luhan put a pillow and a blanket on the couch where Sehun sat on.

"I'm the guest here so I must take the couch," Sehun defended.

"You are sick."

"Then just sleep together," Sehun suggested.

Luhan gasped upon the idea because yeah, how could he resist this man's charm all night? Sehun insisted to sleep on the couch if they didn't sleep together on the bed. Luhan surrender and let Sehun entered his bedroom.

"This is my new towel and clothes, go take a bath first," Luhan gave it as Sehun nodded and stood up to walk slowly to the bathroom.

The night went slowly as they sat on the couch, watching some shows on TV. Sehun seemed sleepy and Luhan was awake because of the breaking news. Suddenly Luhan's shoulder felt heavy. He turned aside just to see Sehun slept with his head rested on his shoulder.

"Sehun?" Luhan tried to wake him up but it was useless.

The older then dragged Sehun to his room and put him on the bed. He pulled the blanket to cover this man's body while admiring his face. Perfect jawline, Luhan went closer to memorize all the features.

"Oh I'm being creepy," Luhan decided to sleep on the couch because yeah, he didn't want to jump on Sehun because he couldn't resist anymore.

***

Sehun opened his eyes and smelled the nice fragance from the pillow. He realized where he was as he sat on the bed. No one around and Luhan must be on the couch. He pouted while going outside. A smell of omelette filled the apartment and he walked faster to the source of it.

"Oh you're awake," Luhan said as he flipped one omelette.

"You don't sleep on the bed," Sehun pouted as Luhan shocked to hear such a childish tone.

"I don't want to disturb you. Sit on the table and I will go to right away after I finish with this," Luhan tried to keep his pace as he cracked the egg on the frying pan.

"Okay," Sehun sat and waited patiently.

Luhan put the omelette and told Sehun to eat first. He gasped to see Sehun's appetite. It seemed that he didn't eat for days.

"Slow down!" Luhan reminded and Sehun nodded.

"Sowryy," Sehun blabbered as Luhan laughed to see a sauce beside his lips.

Luhan extended his hand and wiped the sauce with his thumb. He quickly took it back because he felt goosebumps all over his body. Sehun blushed because of Luhan's radiating touch. He never had someone who cared for him so much like Luhan.

"Thank you hyung," Sehun tried to smile and supressed his nervous feeling.

"What do you want to do now? Since you can't some back to your home," Luhan sat and ate his omelette too.

"I don't know."

"Then work with me at the restaurant. We can share the rent and you can meet your saviour," Luhan quickly decided and Sehun choked on his food.

"Are you that serious?! We just met for a day!" He didn't believe that there was someone so kind like Luhan.

"I'm serious. You know that I'm not a bad guy and you're not a bad guy too. So, do you agree?"

"Thank you so much!" Sehun beamed as they decided to go early to the restaurant.

The manager received Sehun right away to replace Minseok's place. But since Sehun couldn't cook, Luhan trained him fast to be a waiter. Soon, Sehun attracted children and family because of his cheerful aura.

Luhan saw the door opened and Jongin stepped inside. The man walked to sat on his usual table. The older tugged on Sehun's shirt as he pointed at Jongin.

"Woah is he the one who save me?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah. I will introduce you to him. Let's go," Luhan walked first as Sehun followed.

Luhan could feel Jongin's gaze to Sehun and wanted to speak first.

"I want to say thank you," He shocked to see Sehun bowed 90 degrees upon Jongin who widened his eyes.

"Jongin. This is Oh Sehun, the one you saved few days ago," He decided to explain and Sehun stood again.

"You're welcome," Jongin replied and Sehun smiled upon the nice encounter.

Luhan smiled and ruffled Sehun's hair, silently congratulated him for being such a gentleman. Sehun blushed at the sudden touch. He always liked it when Luhan touched him. He felt loved and it was endearing.

Jongin said the order after he sat down and Sehun was the one who delivered the order to him.

"So you work here now?" Jongin asked and Sehun smiled.

"Yes, Luhan hyung recommend me to work on here. I'm an orphan and that night some people mugged me. I feel grateful to finally meet you," He responded happily.

"Actually I'm waiting for someone," Jongin said as Sehun couldn't help but to be curious on who would meet this fine young man.

Actually Jongin was handsome. His tanned skin mesmerized Sehun's vision. The calm aura made Sehun felt calm like having a brother. Of course this kind of person must had someone special in his life. He was glad to witness it.

"Your special one?" Sehun playfully asked.

"I hope so," Jongin answered as Sehun turned to hear someone opened the door.

Luhan startled to face the man in front of him. He quickly asked where he should sit but the man said that he waited for someone. The older prevented to gasp because the young fine man pointed at Jongin. He accompanied the man there while staring at Jongin who seemed understand of the stare. Sehun quickly took their order and went to the kitchen.

"So, who is this, Jongin?" Luhan's curiousity peaked up as he chuckled to see Jongin choked on his water.

"He is my friend whom I met when I was waiting for the last bus," Jongin responded.

"My name is Do Kyung Soo. Thank you for helping me choose the food," The man introduced himself as Luhan hold his hand not to squish on his cheeks.

"You're welcome, dear one. You are so adorable and I'm glad that Jongin found you," With that, Luhan winked and left the couple alone.

"Jongin is so handsome," Sehun commented as Luhan chuckled.

"Yes he is."

"But you are prettier than him."

"Hey! I'm a manly man!" Luhan defended himself because he hated to be called pretty.

"You are beautiful," Sehun's statement left Luhan speechless as they walked to their apartment.

They drowned in silence as Luhan choosed the movie for their marathon tonight. It always ended with two of them sleeping on the couch. He always fought the urge to touch Sehun's tiny face every time he slept. The younger looked to peaceful until he didn't dare to wake him up.

Sehun came and Luhan turned to take a shower. Soon, they sat beside each other, facing the television to watch the movies. Luhan loved it when Sehun laughed. His eyes went crescent in happiness.

"Is there anything wrong, hyung?" Sehun noticed the startled Luhan and the older blushed while looking away as he didn't want to meet his eyes.

"Nothing," Luhan murmured.

Sehun rested his head on Luhan's shoulder, silently devoured his hyung's lovable presence. He didn't know how to explain his feelings anymore. He loved Luhan, for sure.

Luhan couldn't help it anymore when Sehun nuzzled to his neck, lips accidentally touched his bare neck. He pushed Sehun to face him and crushed his lips to Sehun's. The younger's eyes widened but he tilted his head to reply the kiss.

Sehun moaned when Luhan's hand slipped into his shirt, touching his chest and fiddled with his s. The sensation was new to him so he just moaned shamelessly. Luhan smiled to see Sehun understood him.

"Let's go then," Luhan whispered as they moved to his bedroom.

Sehun's clueless state left Luhan chuckled. He pushed Sehun down and kissed him again. Their lips moved in sync, understanding each other. Luhan flipped Sehun to the top as he began to take his shirt and ed his pants. Sehun wanted to stop Luhan but the older showering him with unresistable kisses.

"I-I don't know how to do this," Sehun felt the night breeze when he only wore his boxer with Luhan under him.

"Just do that as your instict says," Luhan murmured.

Sehun began to send some butterfly kisses onto Luhan's neck. He moved down slowly as Luhan moaned because of the pleasure. Sehun's hand traveled to Luhan's pants and slowly took it away. Luhan suddenly pushed Sehun down and stared at him.

"It will hurt a bit," Luhan reminded as he began to take Sehun's boxer away.

"It's okay," Sehun whimpered as Luhan began to shove his finger onto Sehun's.

Sehun felt weird all over his body but Luhan vanished them away with gentle kisses all over his body. Soon the pleasure began to show and Sehun moaned when Luhan got his prostate. The older smirked and shoved another finger, slowly stretching him as Sehun tilted his head because he couldn't help the treatment.

"I-I want you hyung," Sehun murmured as Luhan pulled out his fingers.

"I will give you what you want~," Luhan hummed as he positioned himself in front of Sehun.

"Hyung!" Sehun shocked to feel Luhan's member slowly drowned inside him.

Sehun felt full because of his tightness. Luhan groaned because Sehun was a . He kissed Sehun's lips, trying to ease the pain as the younger tried to relax.

"Breath," Luhan gently said and Sehun began to loosen up.

"You-you can move," Sehun murmured and Luhan started to move slowly.

He shocked to find Luhan started to increase his pace. His eyes was going blind in white because of Luhan's inside him.

"I-I... come," Sehun couldn't speak as Luhan shooed him.

"Come all over me," Luhan whispered and Sehun did it.

Luhan rode Sehun's and came too seconds later. He cleaned Sehun up and wiped his sweat. The younger was already fell asleep when Luhan snuggled beside him, pulling their body closer.

"I love you hyung," Sehun's sleeping murmurs made Luhan smiled.

"I love you too, Sehunnie," Luhan replied as they both drowned to the dreamland.

***

Luhan smiled upon the last night they had as he prepared the breakfast. Sehun came into the kitchen, limping a bit because of the sore thighs.

"Whoa I'm sorry to make you walk like that," Luhan beamed as he helped Sehun to sit.

"It-It's okay. I love it," Sehun blushed as Luhan chuckled and pecked his lips lovingly.

"Have your breakfast then. We can cuddle all day before going to work," Luhan winked as Sehun nodded and shoved the pancake right away.

***

It was another night when Luhan cleaned one table and a man rushed inside like a buffalo.

"Woah slow down in opening that door!" Luhan protested as Jongin went straight to his usual seat and Sehun came to greet him.

"So what's the plan?" Sehun began to interogate Jongin as the latter blushed.

"He wanted to stay on week day in my work place," Jongin answered as Sehun nodded.

"That's good to know each other well," He commented happily.

"How about you and Luhan hyung?" Sehun jolted a bit when Jongin asked that because all the memories flooded in his head, especially that night.

"He-He was gentle at the first time we di it," He decided to keep his voice low but Jongin could hear and choked successfully.

Sehun chuckled because Jongin's suttering response and decided to a bit. The latter embarassed as Luhan came with Kyung Soo beside him.

"Your love one is here," Luhan said as he tugged Sehun away.

"They look good together," Sehun commented as Luhan nodded.

"Glad to see Jongin happy. He didn't have much happiness in the past."

"And now he find a reason to be happy," Sehun beamed.

"Actually me too," Luhan said as Sehun stared at him.

"Eh?"

"I always have a boring life behind. I didn't dare to take a new step. But now, with you, I can finish everything well," Luhan referred to his last project.

"Hey I don't help that much actually. You did it successfully on your own," Sehun responded as Luhan laughed.

"You are my mood-booster so I am happy to work on everything."

"I'm happy to meet you too, hyung," Sehun smiled as he squeezed Luhan's hand.

"Let's get back to work," Luhan winked as they opened the door outside to greet the hungry customer.


I can't believe that I wrote an actual scene, forgive me for that O_O