Chapter 1

Secret Valentine

Its been two weeks since Kyungsoo received the last letter that was given to him by his secret admirer. Its not that he was anticipating it, but because he used to receive it every day, or every other day. For him, two weeks is too long. It's odd.

 

Most of the letters that he received were greetings like,

 

Good morning beautiful.

 

Have a wonderful day.

 

Have a happy weekend. But don't greet me the same, I will be the opposite cause I can't see your face for two days.

 

or sometimes to flutter him like,

 

You are cute when you are reading tongue's out.

 

Always smile cause it suits you.

 

I like your hair today just like the way I like you.

 

When he was not in the mood and his secret admirer noticed, he will recieve a message like

 

You look so tired. Hope you're okay.

 

I wish I can help you with your problems.

 

I am wondering what are you thinking, I don't want anyone or anything to bother you.

 

 

He doesn't know what happened. Maybe his admirer noticed that he is a boring guy and lost interest.

 

He sighed as he opened his locker. He didn't expect anything cause he, himself, lost interest to his admirer. If the person didn't like him anymore, he will not like the other back. Does he like the person behind those letters?NO!  But what surprises him was a box of chocolate in a heart-shaped transparent container with a sticky note on top of it.

 

His heart skipped a beat for a matter of second at the sight of the sweet in his locker. A shaky hand grabbed the letter.

 

He was reluctant to read it cause he doesn't want to disappoint himself. But there was a voice in his mind that saying to read it. So without a second thought, he did.

 

How are you? Hope you didn't miss my letters. I wasn't able to write you one cause I have to do something. But right now I'm back and this chocolate is for the lost times. Hope it will cover up everything. I also missed writing you a letter. I love to see you flush red while reading it. Like right now. :)

 

Kyungsoo was astounded at the last part. Does his admirer knew that he was blushing like a high school girl everytime he reads the letters? He touched his cheeks and it's kinda hot.  Maybe he's too obvious.

 

~*~*~*~*

 

"Hey babe." A hand s on his waist as he went out in his classroom, pulling him closer.

 

He saw the culprit and smiled sweetly at him. It was his boyfriend, Hyunsik. He gave the latter a peck on the cheek.

 

Yes, Kyungsoo has a boyfriend who was oblivious about the letter that he was receiving everyday.

 

For Kyungsoo its not cheating, how can you call it cheating if he doesn't even saw the person or even know him? Besides, he's not interested on his secret admirer, or so he thought.

 

"How was your day?" Hyunsik asked sweetly while rubbing his thumb on Kyungsoo's little waist.

 

"Exhausted." Kyungsoo groaned and leaned his head on the shoulder of his boyfriend.

 

Hyunsik kissed the top of Kyungsoo's head "Why?"

 

They were walking to their next class. Everyday, Hyunsik will drop Kyungsoo to his class before he go to his own room.

 

"You know why." He sighed. "My thesis is due next two days and I'm still on the first page." He tilted his head to the side to meet his boyfriend's gaze. He gave Hyunsik a knowing look. "Whose fault is that? Who's the one who can't keep his hand to himself?"

 

The other smirked at him menacingly.

 

"That's because you're so hard to resist." He kissed Kyungsoo before the smaller of the two entered the room.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

They met again after school. Hyunsik was sorry cause he can't drive Kyungsoo home cause he's going to meet his cousin.

 

Kyungsoo, said it was okay. He can just ride a bus and he joked and said that he doesn't need any interruption when he's doing his thesis. Hyunsik smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

 

He rode alone in the bus, earphones on both sides of his ears, listening to his music on his ipod, his bag sat on his lap. He fumbled his bag and stopped when he felt something hard.

 

Kyungsoo remembered the chocolate that his secret admirer gave him. He smiled to himself. He was wondering who could it be?

 

Does this person know that he already has a boyfriend? If he does, then why was this person bothers and gave him a letter everyday, and to top that, a box of chocolate as a payment for not writing him for two weeks!?

 

What does this person saw on Kyungsoo. He's not that even attractive.

 

Hyunsik and him became boyfriends because their families are friends and they were the only one who were talking every parties that they attended.

 

Every month they will attend to their parents party and they both don't want it, so instead of spending time talking to their family friends, they spend their time together talking about how unnecessary for them to attend to a party like this or, they would rather sleep than to talk to strangers.

 

They both laughed knowing that they're thinking the same thing.

 

They were also both excited when they found out that they go to the same school. The older of the two, always invites the other to hang out.

 

Sometimes, they will spend their lunch together and Hyunsik will offer Kyungsoo a drive home.

 

They get closer as the day passed by.

 

There was this time when some guy confessed to Kyungsoo on their lunch. That time, him and Hyunsik were just friends.

 

Hyunsik felt agitated at that time. He doesn't want Kyungsoo to be with someone else other than him. He feels possesive when it comes to Kyungsoo. But he released a sigh when Kyungsoo rejected the guy.

 

Hyunsik confessed to Kyungsoo about what he felt to the younger that day.

 

Kyungsoo sheepishly smiled at Hyunsik when he accepted him.

 

~*~*~*~*

 

He was wondering who the hell is the person who sends him letters? Why does this person never introduce himself? Its been a year now, longer than he had known his boyfriend. This guy is really a coward. He feels bothered by it. He can't stop thinking about the person behind it.

 

He can't ignore the feelings that he feels when he received a letter everyday. He can't deny it to himself that he was waiting for it. He can't also deny the fact that he was disappointed when he haven't received them for weeks.

 

He keeps telling himself that he was okay, or was not interested about it, but no, that was a lie. A big lie.

 

The letters that he keeps receiving was the one that he looks forward everyday.

 

He feels sorry for his boyfriend, because the reason why he can't finish his thesis was not because of him. After they're done with their thing, Kyungsoo has a lot of time to finish his thesis, but instead, he was thinking about the letter, or rather the person behind those letters.

 

Kyungsoo can't sleep properly, think properly, or talk properly cause even though he keeps his mind away to those letters, like a vine, it keeps sprouting up in his mind.

 

~*~*~*~~*

 

When he got home, same thing happened, he tried many times to ignore the letters that was on his study table. He needs to finish his thesis or he will be doomed.

 

He groaned in frustration. He placed the letters inside his cabinet to keep it in there for a while. Kyungsoo loves to see those letters piling up on his study table. He doesn't want to admit it to himself, but he does.

 

Kyungsoo grinned cause finally, he finished it in 3am in the morning. He was also lucky cause he doesn't have a class that morning, only in the afternoon. He smiled to himself because right now, he can sleep peacefully without thinking about his thesis.

 

~*~*~*~*~*

 

The next day, or a couple of hours since he sleeps late, he woke up at sound of his phone buzzing on his side table. He grabbed it and answered groggily.

 

"What?" A little annoyed cause for s sake, its only 6am in the morning, he will not wake up until later. They don't have class in the morning. He still have more time to sleep. Besides, he slept late last night, so he needs more time to rest.

 

"Well hello to you too." A deep menacing voice greeted him on the other line.

 

" Chanyeol. What do you want?" He answered irritated, eyes closed.

 

"Is that how you talk to your bestfriend?" He can tell that his bestfriend was pouting.

 

"Sorry, its just, I didn't get enough sleep." He whined on the phone.

 

"Oh. Really?" Chanyeol sighed. "Sorry but not sorry, its already 6:04 so you need to get up now. You promised that you're going to watch me play."

 

Oh shoot. He forgot. He did promised Chanyeol yesterday that he will be there to support his bestfriend on his basketball game.

 

"I'm sorry. Okay. I'll be there." Kyungsoo hung up and get off the bed lazily.

 

He doesn't want to go because he feels sleepy and tired, but he have to. If not, his bestfriend will throw him a tantrum for not going.

 

Kyungsoo took a shower, wore his uniform, ate breakfast, kissed his mom goodbye and sprinted out of the house.

 

He texted Hyunsik not to bother picking him up cause he will leave early because of the game.

 

He didn't expect for a reply cause he knew that his boyfriend was still sleeping, but his phone buzzed inside his pocket.

 

Kyungsoo guesses that it was Chanyeol, pestering him to hurry up, but he saw on the screen that it was Hyunsik texted him "okay".

 

Kyungsoo shrugged and went to the bus station.

 

~*~*~~*~*~

 

After a twenty minute drive, he arrived in their school. He didn't think that there was a pool of students that are going to watch the game. He never thought that it will be this big.

 

He texted Chanyeol and the latter told him to meet him in the hallway.

 

"Kyungsoo." His giant friend approached him and gave him a hug. Already in his jersey.

 

"What time will it start?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol.

 

"In about 20mins. I should get back now. Let's go." He dragged Kyungsoo by the wrist in the hallway to the gym.

 

"You will be sitting with Baekhyun, is that okay?" The giant informed him. Kyungsoo nodded.

 

Chanyeol lead Kyungsoo to where Baekhyun was sitting. As Baekhyun saw Chanyeol he lit up and gave his boyfriend a smile and waved. When he saw Kyungsoo he gave him a small nod. Kyungsoo did the same.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were dating almost eight months now. Kyungsoo doesn't understand why Baekhyun gave him an awkward smile or a cold shoulder sometimes or an unknown look even. Did he do something for Baekhyun to act that way?

 

Was that because he was too close to Chanyeol? But he was his bestfriend! He knows Chanyeol first before him. What's Baekhyun's problem? And besides, he already has a boyfriend thank you very much.

 

He doesn't even know Baekhyun exist if they weren't introduced by Chanyeol. He shook that thoughts away and sat beside Baekhyun.

 

"I'll go back to the team. The game will start in a couple of minutes. Wish us luck." Chanyeol looked at his bestfriend and his boyfriend smilling. "But you-" He pointed Baekhyun "kiss me good luck."

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes but did it anyway. He gave Chanyeol a kiss on the lips. Chanyeol was grinning like an idiot.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

The game started and Baekhyun was cheering for his boyfriend. Kyungsoo sat silently on the bench. They were closer to the players because Chanyeol saved them seats.

 

"Woohoo.. Go Chanyeol. Go Jongin." Baekhyun continues shouting beside him.

 

Baekhyun's bestfriend also in the game. Kim Jongin. One of the best player in the team. No wonder Baekhyun was here early.

 

Kyugsoo never met Jongin personally. He just saw him once in their practice when he went to Chanyeol. Sometimes, he will noticed the other in the hallway or lunch.

 

He find Jongin attractive because of his tanned skin and the way he smiles. Don't forget he also has a good body. He must admit that he has a crush on the other. Only Chanyeol knows it. Hyunsik doesn't have any idea that his boyfriend has a crush on someone. Kyungsoo feels a little bit silly cause he already has a boyfriend but he likes someone. Well its not bad right? Right. Besides, its just infatuation. He loves Hyunsik.

 

After the breathtaking game, the coach of the other team called a time out. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun sat beside each other in an awkward silence.

 

None of them bothered to talk. The tension grew between them. Good thing, Kyungsoo's phone rang. He looked at it and smiled cause it was his boyfriend.

 

"Hi." He answered.

 

"Where are you?"

 

"I texted you that I will be watching Chanyeol's game." Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows in confusion.

 

"Your still there?"

 

"Yes. It's the 4th quarter. Why? Where are you?"

 

Hyunsik took time to answer him. "In school. I'm with Minhyuk."

 

"Oh okay." The games started and the loud cheer can be heard on Hyunsik's end. "I'll call you later." Kyungsoo ended the call.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Everyone gets rowdy cause their school won the game. Baekhyun was jumping on his seat. Stopping himself to scurry towards his boyfriend's direction.

 

Kyungsoo was only smiling. Inside he was proud of Chanyeol because they won the game. The giant jumping with glee and bumped his chest with his other teammates.

 

After their team finished greeting the other team they went to their bench. Baekhyun can't hold it anymore and met Chanyeol half way to give him a kiss on the lips and hugged him.

 

Other players hooted at the scene. Baekhyun doesn't care. They already know that they were dating, so why keep it?

 

Kyungsoo walked closer to Chanyeol and congratulate the basketball player while Baekhyun went to congratulate his bestfriend.

 

''You did great. Congrats."

 

Chanyeol was about to hug him but he stop the other "Sweat." Kyungsoo said casually.

 

Chanyeol smirked and Kyungsoo knew what will happen and then "umfff. Chanyeol! You're gross." Kyungsoo whined. He struggled so hard to get off from Chanyeol's hug.

 

After a couple of minutes Baekhyun went back to Chanyeol's side and the latter let go of Kyungsoo and kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

 

"Let's eat lunch together." Chanyeol told to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo was hesitant because Baekhyun will be there. Of course he will be there, He's Chanyeol's boyfriend. He doesn't want to be a third wheel.

 

"Why? Do you have plan with Hyunsik?" Chanyeol questioned.

 

No. He doesn't have plan with Hyunsik, he just don't want to be close with Baekhyun.

 

He can't say that to his bestfriend. So instead of saying no, he shook his head to say that he doesn't have any plan with his boyfriend, and nodded that he can join them in lunch with a smile plastered on his face.

 

Chanyeol smile grew wider and slung his arms on Kyungsoo's shoulder. They were walking out of the gym but Baekhyun stopped them.

 

"Jongin's coming with us, he just went back to the locker room to get his things. Is that okay?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

 

"Of course it's fine." Chanyeol answered.

 

~*~*~*

 

Jongin arrived, he was smiling at them as he's getting closer.

 

"Sorry, did you wait long?" He looked at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

"No." Baekhun and Chanyeol replied in unison.

"Let's go." Baekhyun stepped closer to Jongin.

Jongin noticed the figure behind Chanyeol. He looked at the other and Chanyeol noticed.

 

"Oh. You don't know each other yet." He stated. "Jongin, this is Kyungsoo, my bestfriend. Kyungsoo, this is Jongin, Baek's bestfriend and he's also part of my team." Chanyeol introduced them. Chanyeol gave him a lopsided grin.

 

Of course I know him you idiot.

 

"Hi." Jongin said. Kyungsoo nodded and they shook hands.

 

Kyungsoo felt his cheeks becoming hot because of the contact. He pulled his hand away immediatly before he explodes. He turned around and went closer to Chanyeol's to cover his burning face.

 

Chanyeol chuckled knowingly.

 

Baekhyun gave Jongin a worried look but the other gave him a small smile.

 

They walked out of the gym and went to the cafeteria. Baekhyun detached himself from his boyfriend and went to his bestfriend's side. He looped his arms on Jongin's.

 

Chanyeol doesn't care. He wasn't even jealous. He knows that his boyfriend and Jongin were bestfriend, and his boyfriend was just being a baby. He likes that side of Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol and Jongin were spazzing about what happened on the game. Baekhyun joined them, and said that they were great and they contributed a lot of points for the team.

 

Kyungsoo was quiet beside Chanyeol but smiled when his bestfriend was engrossed in their conversation. He even enjoyed when he heard Jongin's deep voice. Is this considered cheating? He just admire the other.

 

They grabbed their lunch and sat on the empty table. Good thing that they arrived on time that the students on the table just finished their lunch or else they don't have table to eat.

 

Jongin and Baekhyun sat beside each other and Kyungsoo and Chanyeol adjacent to them.

 

The giant wanted to sit beside Baekhyun, but the latter said that he wants to sit with his bestfriend and wants to see his boyfriend's face.

 

Chanyeol was about to contradict that opinion but then he realized that he also wanted to see his boyfriend's face while eating.

 

It sounds creepy or cheesy, depends on what you want to describe them, but they don't care.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes mentally because of those two. But he doesn't have to mind them now. He needs to focus on the boy in front of him. Jongin looks like a model close up. He thought. He looks like a God with those brown eyes, full lips, and double eyelids. He likes a guy who has double eyelids.

 

He looked at Jongin from time to time, he can't help himself not to look at the younger. This is the first time he gets closer to Jongin, so he can't control himsel. He does look handsome. But why is he uncomfortably trying to hide his face?

 

On the back of Kyungsoo's mind, he can't figure out why was Baekhyun acting the way he's acting right now. Kyungsoo noticed on his perephiral view that Baekhyun was giving him glances and then look at his bestfriend. It seems like they're communicating with their eyes.

 

Jongin looks like he doesn't have any interest on what Baekhyun was telling him.

 

Chanyeol, who obliviously eating his lunch, doesn't care about his surroundings. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes mentally. Chanyeol is still the same. When he was eating, no one can bother him even if the world is on chaos.

 

Baekhyun stopped when Chanyeol finished his lunch in a split second and he was now bothering Baekhyun. Kyungsoo sighed in relief cause he freed himself from Baekhyun's unknown gaze.

 

Chanyeol really was an inconsiderate kind of friend. Why was he leaving Kyungsoo alone? Not literally alone, but in awkward situation. He knows that Kyungsoo likes Jongin, well, not like like, but he has a crush on Jongin and he was leaving Kyungsoo like that. He didn't spare any conversation to Kyungsoo. What does he expect? That Kyungsoo will talk to Jongin and will be judged by his bestfriend who was looking at him like a hyena?

 

He looked at Jongin, was that a blush on his face? Kyungsoo thought, but disregard it immediately.

 

He ate in silence, listening to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's conversation, and abruptly someone kissed his cheeks. He looked at his side and saw Hyunsik grinning down at him. He breathe mentally. At last, it won't be that awkward since his boyfriend is here.

 

"Hi. I thought you're gonna call me?" His boyfriend pouts, sitting beside him, hands automatically went to Kyungsoo's waist. Kyungsoo giggled at his boyfriend's childishness.

 

In front of them, they didn't noticed the look on Baekhyun's face and Jongin tensed body at the action of the new boy who invaded their lunch. Baekhyun and Jongin knew who was it of course.

 

"Hey Chanyeol, heard you guys won." He greeted Chanyeol and nodded at Baekhyun and Jongin's side. Baekhyun gave him a look, which Kyungsoo didn't miss to notice. Jongin as a greeting, nodded to Hyunsik and stare back at his food again.

 

What is wrong with him? Kyungsoo wondered. Referring to Baekhyun.

 

"Did you eat already?" Kyungsoo asked his boyfriend munching his food. Ignoring Baekhyun.

 

Hyunsik chuckled. "Not yet. I told you, I was waiting for you." as he wipes the excess sauce on Kyungsoo's lips and it.

 

Kyungsoo slapped him playfully. "Don't do that in public." Kyungsoo went crimson.

 

"Why? We're a couple." Hyunsik stated as a matter of factly and pecked him on the lips.

 

Jongin on the other hand, hold his breath, clutched his fist under the table and stared at his food, like its the most interesting thing. Baekhyun knew what was happening. He secretly patted Jongin's thigh under the table to calm the other. Chanyeol, well Chanyeol was still oblivious about the tension that rising up.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. "We can just share my lunch. I'm not that hungry." Kyungsoo offered.

 

Hyunsik shook his head "Nah. I'm full while seeing you eat."

 

"So cheesy." Kyungsoo commented. Hyunsik shrugged.

 

"Here." Kyungsoo get a spoonful of his lunch and fed Hyunsik.

 

"Awwww. My baby is so sweet." Hyunsik cooed, pinching Kyungsoo's cheeks and ate the food that Kyungsoo gave him.

 

The couple were lovey-dovey, lost in their own world that didn't noticed the look of Baekhyun that was giving them.

 

"I should go. I need to get something in my locker." Jongin said in a clenched jaw. Stopping himself to do something that he was not supposed to do. "Thanks for inviting me Baek." Jongin stood up and gave Baekhyun a smile that doesn't reach his eyes. Baekhyun knew what was happening to his bestfriend.

 

"Jongin." Baekhyun called him softly, grabbing his bestfriend's arm. Jongin gave him a look and shook his head side to side, telling Baekhyun something that only both of them could understand.

 

Baekhyun looked concern for Jongin.

 

"Come to my house later." Baekhyun said. It's more of a command. The younger nodded.

 

Jongin looked at Chanyeol and gave him a nod and a small smile before exiting the cafeteria.

 

He didn't even spare a look at Kyungsoo's direction.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

AN:

Yehet! So here's the first chapter. I think its a long one. No? haha. Well as I've mentioned its supposed to be a one shot but I at writing and don't want to pressure my self...... Nyaaaa...>.<

Also read my other story if you have time Does He Know?

.

Please do COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and UPVOTE! (for both stories) ^^v

 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :3