Chapter4 : Friends

THE HAPPINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 

 

Lu Han turned back to see who is that. There was a young boy standing in front of him. He wore dark blue denim and a white T-shirt. He was so fair in complexion. The pink blonde hair was neatly combed to side. There were two flower bouquets in his hands. A light smile appeared in his lips.

“Good morning” Lu Han greeted him with a smile.

“Good morning” the young boy said with a polite manner.”I think you forgot about your wallet” he said.

Lu Han nodded his head to say yes.                   

“I don’t know, but I took it in the morning and know it’s lost” Lu Han soft voice spread through the atmosphere.

The boy took a one flower bouquet to his free hand and extended to Lu Han.

“Take this, I think it is essential because you are going to there” he showed the cemetery from his eyes.

“But how do you know that I forgot my wallet?” Lu Han’s eyes were filled with surprise.

 “I saw that you looking for it and I saw your hopeless face” Boy answered smiling.

Lu Han thanked to the boy and got the flower bouquet from his hand and thanked him.

“So are you going there too?” Lu Han asked.

“Yes and does it matter if I come with you?”

“Oh! How it would be a matter” Lu Han’s smile made the whole morning to a beautiful one.

Both of them were heading to the cemetery. A little flower of a hope bloomed in the heart of Sehun.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Sehun was sat on a bench and waited for Lu Han. Lu Han was still in front of the souvenir of his pet.

Sehun checked each and every piece of Lu Han. His chocolate brown hair His sparkling eyes with thick eyelashes, little rosy lips, and slender body made him to remind his past life. Each and every detail made him hurt and tears blurred his vision within next second.

“Hey”

Sehun looked up. He saw Lu Han stand front of him smiling. He sat next to him and stretched his legs and sighs.

“I have no chance to ask what your name is. Sorry for that. I’m Lu Han”

“I’m Sehun” Sehun said

“Unforgettable, Am I right?” Lu Han asked smiling.

“Mmm… What?”

Lu Han chuckled and answered “I said the meaning of your name”

“Ha ha you are right” Sehun joined the conversation.

“So where is the souvenir of your pet? There is my pet’s one” Lu Han said while looking at Lu Han.

“Amm There is not a one for my pet. I just offered my flowers to the public souvenir”

“Ahh” Said Lu Han. Silent grow between two of them.

“So what is the name of your pet”                Lu Han asked.

With a sudden question Sehun stuck on the spot, to be honest he wasn’t the owner of a pet or he was not supposed to come here.

“The name that is Pinku pinku” Sehun made a fair answer within next second.

“Pinku Pinku, oh my god it is so cute. Is it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter