Chapter 3 : Tears

THE HAPPINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

“It’s Lu Han, Lu Han” Sehun replied in weak voice.

“Is that your brother?”Tao asked curiously.

“Nope he was my best friend” suddenly Sehun felt that his cheeks were getting wet, the tear drops were flowing down from eyes so slowly, a sob jumped out from his throat. Tao wrapped his both hands around Sehun’s torso and hugged him tightly.

“Sehunnie~ don’t cry.”Tao patted gently on Sehun’s back.               

Sehun didn’t stop it. He sobbed so much.

“Sehunnie~ why are you crying suddenly?”Tao asked slowly.

Sehun wiped his eyes from his hands and sat down on the ground of the chamber. He breathed heavily. Sehun cleared his throat.

“Don’t think me as a silly boy.’ Sehun said.

“I don’t need to think like that, go on” Tao replied.

“We were friends since we were 3 years old. He was so cute and sweet boy and so gentle from his nature. He is so kind that anyone could ever imagine. ”Sehun looked at the ground.

“So?”

“He is so rich. His father is a businessman, but I was just a kid of middle class. When grown up a little and little a seed of jealous planted in my heart. It grew up so badly, not like me, Lu Han had a lot of toys. So one day I fought with him and angry with him. I never want to meet him because I was jealous about him. I hurt him so much, as much as I can, but he never hates me, but why was that, w-h-y” Sehun sighed and gulped.

“Lu Han never give up for being friend of mine again, but I rejected him in every time. He never gives up for that but I think that I don’t need him. After the month of that happening. I died by a car crash”

Tao looked at Sehun with wide eyes. Sehun continued.

“I never think that he will come to my funeral, because I hate him ,but he never hate me, how it could happened Tao how…………..”

Sehun started to cry again his cheeks were getting red.

“Sehunnie but I cannot understand why you chose him to help” Tao asked curiously.

“Because……..” Sehun bent his head down and sighed.

“Because there was only the happy memories that I had in my mind until I watched this” Sehun pointed the mirror of wonder.

“So…. do you need to help him?”

“Yes Tao. I did the wrong I need to correct it. I hurt him a lot. I need to bring the happiness to him. I need to see his gentle smile again”

“Do you think that he is I so sad because of you?”

“Omg!! Mr. Tao, are you nuts? anyway I don’t know the reason for his sadness but I must try to fix it that’s why I told you like that” Sehun patted Tao’s head smiling. At last Tao felt relief.

“So what are we going to do at next?”Sehun asked.

“Sehunnie, you are not an angel anymore y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter