Chapter 1: The heaven.

THE HAPPINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

 Oh Sehun was waiting at outside of the huge room of the one of gods called as lord of the wishes. He was wearing all white dress and almost locked like a beautiful angel. He was waiting to meet the lord of wishes. The large door of the room opened slowly. Sehun is just like little troll in front of that huge door.

“Come in” He heard the bass voice of the lord of wishes.

Sehun looked at him with eyes full of surprise. Honorable Chanyeol, The lord of the wishes is sitting in a grand golden chair so reputably with thousand of fairies.

“Good morning your majesty, It’s honored to meet you” Sehun managed his vocals carefully.

“Oh nice to meet  a good boy with good manners. Good morning son, Welcome to the land of fairies, department of wishes”

“Let's go to the topic directly" The lord of the wishes spoke

"so you have to do an official work to be a partner of this department do you understand?”

The bass voice of honorable Chanyeol was boomed inside the ears of Sehun

“Yes, my lord”

“You have to do a simple but very responsible work so listen very carefully”

“I’m, the lord of the wishes will give you a precious wish, and you have to go to the human world. Then you have to find a person that who suffers from any problem. Give him that wish and stay there until it become true. If it is succeeded you will be the official fairy of the department of wishes”

Sehun gulped a bit and started to talk.

“Your majesty may I ask something?”

“That wish, is it essential to give it to a little kid?”

Chanyeol smiled.

“No son it’s not. You have to give it to someone that has a kind and warm heart. Do you understand?”

“Yes my lord”

“But you have to obey some rules kid” Chanyeol continued.

“You must not keep a single hint for that person to know that you are an angel and be careful when work with humans”

“I understood my lord”

“Kyungsoo, My officer of contacts of fairies will introduced you a friend, he will tell you more information about your mission”

“Thank you your majesty”

“You can leave now”

Sehun bowed Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled lightly.

Kyungsoo come in front of him smiling.

“Follow me young boy” Kyungsoo said with cheerful smile.

Sehun followed him. But he stooped when hear the voice of the lord.

“Hey kid”

Sehun turned around quickly. He cannot understand the weird behavior of Lord of the wishes.

“What’s your name a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter