chapter three.

Lost in Love

Sehun's POV

Football practice finally ended for that day. You were very tired today and decided to go home. You crossed the street and started walking there to your house. You plugged your ears with headphones and walked on the beats of each songs that would be played. In the corner of your eye, you found someone walking in the same direction as yours, but just on the other sides of street. You glanced over to that side and found it was Irene. Her head was lowered, she was looking at her steps with each step that she took. You watched Irene's every move and suddenly remembered about her in the class earlier today. Irene hadn't not even told you about that guy who caught her attention. Is it me? You were very curious about that guy and you decided to ask her at that time.

"Ireneeeee." You shouted her name loudly. She seemed confused and tried to find where the voice came from. so cute.

"Hey" she greeted you and walked towards you.

"What are you doing here? well, school has ended since 2 hours ago, why don't you go back to your home? I called you earlier to ask you if we can go back together but you didn't answer me" you showered her with tons of questions.

"Geez, you sounded like my mama" she tapped her chin and shook his head while looking at you. "Well yeah, I helped Wendy to do her Art Project in the school today which due tomorrow so it took a lot of time and my phone ran out of battery. Ah, have you done yours, anyway?" she said as she gave you the sweetest smile.

"I see, i haven't even done my project. I'm so tired and lazy, can you help me to do it-" you begged her with a big grin and puppy eyes on your face.

"Tch, such a lazy ."

"I'm not, I'm so busy lately with football practices, i don't even remember that we have an Art Project" you tried to deny so you won't looked really bad in her eyes, at least.

"Well, stop denying and just go back to your home and finish it asap or you will be kicked out of the class by Mr. Tom. I know you don't want that happens, do you?"

"Alright, alright, Madam. but please help me, okay? Don't worry, I will accompany you to go back to your house." you smiled

"Okay, but don't be really late, because i have a piano lesson today."

"Sure"
 

Irene's POV

It's the first Art project that you got this year. The teacher asked you to make an advertisement of something, and it absolutely needs photoshop and stuffs which is Sehun bad at. You sit in the living room as you waited for Sehun to take a bath and prepare everything.

"I'm done." suddenly a voice came out from the bathroom. Sehun didn't wear any shirts and he was drying his head with a towel while made his way to the living room. You gasped in shock and shouted at him.

"CAN YOU JUST WEAR YOUR SHIRT"

"But, i think we are childhood friend, aren't we? besides you have ever seen me like this when we were children."

"It's different, stupid." you said as you covered your eyes, tried not to look at him. It's true that it's not your first time seeing him with no shirts but the first time as an seventeen-years-old-guy. "Just wear your clothes asap or I won't help you."

"Okay, okay" he mumbled as he walked to his bedroom.

As he finished wearing his t-shirt, he went back to the living room and served you some cakes and a glass of water.

"Woah, you made all of these cakes?" you asked him and put a slice of cakes into your mouth.

"Absolutely........not me." he answered that with a big grin on his faces which made you want to slap him at that time. "My mom is the one who made it."

"Tch, Let's just start. So do you have anything in mind about the advertisement that you want to make?"

"No."

"Sehun, I'm serious now." you glared at him

"O-Okay, how about a lesson on how to fall in love with seventeen-years-old-hot-guy aka Oh Sehun"

"Oh Sehun stop, pretty please."

"Bae Joohyun stop, handsome please." he called your real name.

"What"

"What" he imitated you.

"Stop copying me, just do the project instead"

"Stop copying me, just do the project instead." he copied you again. You slapped his arm and look away from him. "Ouch" You stood up and walked towards the front door.

"I'm going home then, don't ever ask for my help again." 

"IRENE, please. I am just kidding" he approached you and pulled you back to the living room. 

"Okay then, where's your laptop?" 

"O-oh, wait I forgot" he went to his room and came out with a laptop in his hand. He the laptop and we started to make the project. 

"First, you should crop this picture and then you dragged it from this file to this file and then-" You turned my head to him and you saw him playing his phone. you grabbed his phone and slapped his arm.

"Sehun, please. It's already dark outside, I want to go home" 

"Don't worry, I'll drive you home" he's grinning. you slapped his head. again.

"I have a piano lesson after this!" 

"Okay okay, I will listen to you. Let's start."

It has been two hours since you guys made the projects. well- not yours actually, but a jerk's aka Sehun. Even though it's not your project, but you did like 70% of it, and Sehun was doing his own stuffs that you think are useless, like playing with his phones, complaining on all stuffs that you did on his project, procrastinating, etc. Well, you didn't care about him and neither did his damn project. But, at least, you want to get out of this hell. Once you finished, you put all of your stuffs in your back and walked towards the front door. You're probably tricked by him.

"Well, I'm done."

"Woah really? It was really fast!" Sehun praised you. "It's because you did nothing, so you don't feel that i've spent two hours here to do this ." you answered.

"And, the result is really good." He praised you again. "And, it's because i'm the one who made this" you answered him.

"Thank you, but seriously? I think i helped you a lot."

"Nah. I'll just go home."

"Okay."

Sehun entered his room and came out with the key car. Both of you entered the car and Sehun started driving to your house. You talked about random things in the car, mostly about your childhood time together, well it's just funny and lovely remembering all of those stupid stuffs that both of you did together, wish that you can go back to that time. Maybe, because you guys are childhood friends, you didn't feel awkward. You and Sehun have spent your lives together for almost 17 years. Sehun parents'  and your parents were bestfriend, they were neighbor and give a birth on the same year. So you guys have the same age and had being together when you still a baby. But when you were 12 years old, you should move to another house and it made you sad. But not anymore, because you guys are together right know. The funny thing when you have being a teenager is when people think that you and Sehun are dating. I wouldn't date a kiddo, omg. Sehun is like a brother to you. a little brother to be exact even though he's older than you by a few months.

Sehun stopped his car in front of your house and got out of the car. He walked and opened the door for you.

"geez, you don't need to do this, I can do it by myself."

"It's alright. this is one of my ways how to say thanks for helping me to do my projects"

"But you should to make it by yourself next time." You reminded him. "I will just get into my house" you said and waved to him as you made your own way to the door.

"Eh, but can i ask something" Sehun called you again. "Sure, What's that?" You asked and turned your head into him.

"Errr, about that guy that you told me earlier, who is that-"

You stopped and kinda shocked hearing his question. "Sehun, my piano lesson has started. I'll just talk to you about it later. good bye"

"Ah, okay then and fighting." Sehun said as he lifted up his arms made a fighting sign and smiled at you.

 

Sehun watched your back until you got into the house safely. He just wanted to make sure that nothing will happen to you.

Who is that guy? I hope she won't fall with a wrong guy.

 

*) hey guys! how's the first three chapters? ; u ; Hope you guys enjoy the story! But hey, don't be too silent, okay? If you have any suggestions or else just let me know by comments, I need them, however, to make it better in the future. c:

Thanks for reading and please stay tuned for the next chapters. <3