chapter two.

Lost in Love

07.28 AM. You still laid comfortably on your bed and heard the sound of your alarm, you lifted your blanket of your head. December 8th, was what displayed on the alarm clock placed next to your bed. You sighed and slammed the snooze button before heading towards to bathroom and get ready for school. It was Monday... again. Well, almost everyone hates Monday, including you. It's like you still had the feeling of holidays, and now you must go to school to face those stuffs that you don't like, assignments, teachers, or even friends. Actually, it's a bit hard for you to make friends, sometimes. It's not because you don't want, your appearance looks cold or arrogant for the most of people when they see you for the first time.

School starts at 9 AM, means that you still have plenty of time to prepare yourself. After taking a bath and got dressed, you made your way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Your eyes landed on a plate of Spaghetti that have been prepared by your mom before she going to her office. You were about to eat your breakfast and suddenly there's a message from you, you looked for your phone and seeing "Wendy" on your phone screen.

 

07.52 [ Wendy ] : hey, are you ready?

07.53 [ Irene ] : almost, just go to the station first.

07.54 [ Wendy ] : i've been here since 20 minutes ago otl. Be hurry!

07.58 [ Irene ] : i'll be there in five minutes. wait for me!

07.59 [ Wendy ] : OK!! :D

 

As usual, Wendy and you go to school together, both of you will meet up at the train station and go to the school by bus together. If there are still lots of time before school starts, you guys usually eat breakfast together or buy some cute stuffs in a mall besides the station.

After replying her message, you checked your schedules on your phone. "Oh, It's Math Class" you sighed. "At least there's Sehun in Math and Science class"

 

You walked to the station, and looking for Wendy. Feeling that someone called your name loudly, you turned around and figured that was Wendy who was calling your name and now was running towards you.

"Let's go!" Wendy said as she pulled your hands and scanned her card.

It was really crowd in the train, there are lots of people. You guys didn't even get a chair to seat so you decide to stand while holding a pole besides you.

"hey, what classes do you have today?" asked Wendy. She always knows how to start a conversations without getting awkward, no wonder why she has a lot of friends - unlike you. To be honest, she gets along well with people easily.

"ummm" you tried to remember it, your mind hadn't fully awake yet. "I have math, accounting, PE, science, idk i can't remember it all."

"Woah, you have a lot" she looked shocked.

"Yeah, at least there's Sehun in Math and Science Class, so i won't be alone"

"Huh? Sehun again as always hahahah." she laughed. "Do you like him?" she asked you.

"WHAT" your eyes became wider. "Of course no, he's just my best friend."

"A boyfriend."

"A boy friend." You corrected her.

"Well, he will be one someday."

"Whatever."

 

Finally you arrived at your school with Wendy. You saw Sehun waiting for you in the school gate. He saw you and approached you.

"Good morning, Irene." he smiled. You just rolled your eyes and nodded. You turned your head to Wendy and saw her pouted.

"Sehun!!! I'm also here, why don't you say good morning to me?!" Wendy looked pissed. Wendy walked to her class and left you with Sehun. 

"Sehun, I want to tell you something. It's only you and Wendy who knew about this." you seemed serious. Sehun dragged you to the class and sat beside you. He looked at you. You wanted  to tell Sehun about that guy because Sehun is your friend since childhood, so you trust him. 

"What is it, just tell me." 

 

Sehun's POV

I am so curious about what she's going to tell me. She scratched her neck, she seemed shy. 

"I think, I like someone." she lowered her head.

"Woah, who is he?" I felt like my heart is going to popped out from its place. I'm afraid to hear her answer. I hope she likes me.  Actually I've liked her since junior high school. She's perfect for me. She's smart, and she always helps me in every situation. 

"He has big brown eyes, pointy nose, cute little mouth, and his hair colour is light brown. I will tell you his name but not now, okay?" she looked away from me. I'm still looking at her, not answering her. She turned her head and look at me.

"Uh, I mean I don't like him in romantic way, I'm just interested in him." 

"I know, can you tell me who is he? I promise I won't tell anyone about it." she seemed confused and she rolled her eyes. 

"I told you, I will tell it later but not now." she answered without looking at me.

"Please." I'm begging her, I can't wait until the word 'Sehun' come out from . 

"Do you really want to know who is he?" she looked at me with sarcastic look. 

"Yes."

"He is ..." she paused. She looked at me with her pokerface. 

"He is ..." I repeated her. I looked into her eyes deeper than before. 

KRING!!!

Suddenly the bell rang. She looked away from me and pretended that nothing has happened. Damn it.

I looked away from her and took out my books from my bag.