Chapter 7

Why?

a/n: like what I said on the foreword, this is just a 7-chapter fanfic. =D This is the last and I know you'll laugh and smile while reading this. thanks readers =* 

 


 

Chapter 7

 

 

Everyone seems to be too busy. Everyone is nervous, especially the girls. This will be their first concert. Not really theirs but YG’s.

 

 

2ne1 had a group hug, for goodluck. Dara looked back as she felt a hand tapping her shoulder.

 

 

“Hey.”

 

 

“J-ji..”

 

 

“Good luck.”

 

 

She just smiled and proceeded to the stage. It was a great performance. No mistakes were seen. It was a special stage for them, because it was the same stage where all the YG artists will perform. Audience cheered up after their performance.

 

 

Time flies too fast. The concert has finally come to an end. But, 2ne1 and Bigbang are still at their energetic state. They all stopped on their deeds and bowed to YG.

 

 

“Listen. My rich friend who was a fan of all of you gave something. Here.” YG handed them the gifts.

 

 

“Whoah! A laptop?! What a rich friend! He can be my husband!” Dara joked, making them laugh except for JI Yong who was imagining himself punching the one who gave those laptops to death.

 

 

“I can buy you tons of that.” Ji Yong whispered to himself.

 

 

“Hyung, are you saying something?” Seungri teased, surely heard what his hyung said.

 

 

YG just smiled and left the room. Dara excitedly turned the laptop on, as well as all of them. What Ji Yong and Dara don’t know is, Bom, Minji and Seungri logged in on the same website--- daragon-hideout. Dara read the users online.

 

 

‘Bominator, ,appler375, appler576, Minja, appler389, appler469, appler123, appler63, IamAPanda, koreana1112’ Dara reads in mind.

 

 

Gdragonishandsome entered the room.

 

 

Seungri and Chaerin chuckles at the same time. They do not know Ji’s and Dara’s username in DGH.

 

 

Koreana1112: Oh! You’re here again?!!!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Aren’t I the one who’s supposed to ask that? You’re here again?

 

Koreana1112: I’m still not finished in my mission! I shall destroy applers!

 

 

 

“Minji-yah, what’s going on to DGH? I haven’t visited this for a long time.” Bom whispered to Minji. Minji just shook her head.

 

 

 

Gdragonishandsome: Arrgh, you are annoying! Kwon Ji Yong loves Sandara Park! She doesn’t love her yet! Just believe on that fact!

 

Koreana1112: no! You’re the one who got it wrong! Dara loves him so much more than everyone knows! And Kwon Ji Yong doesn’t love her, for Pete’s sake!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Who wouldn’t be in love with the Goddess-like Dara? She’s close to perfection!

 

Koreana1112: And who wouldn’t be in love with the greatest dragon? He is the most handsome person in the world!

 

 

 

Ji Yong playfully smirked. His ego boosted up again. TOP was eyeing him suspiciously and dropped his eyes on Ji Yong’s screen. He suppressed his laughter and went to Dara who’s currently typing. He tried to suppress his laughter again.

 

 

 

“These idiots.” He whispered to himself and gave a light chuckle. He went to Seungri and whispered what he found out. Seungri then came to CL and whispered what TOP told him.

 

 

Gdragonishandsome: Yes I know he is the most handsome boy in the world, the greatest musician in Korea and he loves Dara!

 

Korea1112: That’s where you are wrong! Dara loves Ji Yong! He doesn’t love her!

 

 

The whole time, Seungri and 2ne1 are just chuckling silently.

 

 

IamAPanda: Sandara Park and Kwon Ji Yong love each other, let’s put it that way.

 

Koreana1112: No! He doesn’t love her!

 

Gdragonishandsome: No! She doesn’t love him!

 

Bomtaro: Suit yourselves!

 

 

Meanwhile, Daesung, TOP and Youngbae went out of the room.

 

 

Koreana1112: Aiisht! Stop meddling, this gdragonishandsome and I are the only ones chatting!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Yeah, she’s right! Stop prying!

 

Minja: Unnie, Oppa, you two are hopeless. Just talk in person instead of embarrassing yourselves. We still have to eat dinner. .

 

IamAPanda left the room.

 

Bomtaro left the room.

 

Minja left the room.

 

IamAPanda entered the room.

 

IamAPanda: By the way hyung, change your username. It sounds funny.

 

IamAPanda left the room.

 

 

 

Dara and Ji Yong fixed their eyes on the screen, only to be taken a back when CL, BOM, Minji and Seungri stood up and left. They blinked three times.

 

 

 

Dara and Ji Yong gulped as they closed their laptops.

 

 

 

”I—I’ll follow them” Dara stammered, avoiding an eye contact.

 

 

 

Dara left and Ji Yong followed. The table is already set. The dancers and the YG artists have a separate table. They dinnertime was loud. Everyone was happy on the successful concert. But 2ne1’s ace and BigBang’s leader were both uneasy, now that they finally concluded they’re just talking to each other the whole time.

 

 

 

Dara excused herself and went to the building’s rooftop, oblivious that Ji Yong actually followed her.

 

 

Dara let the cold breeze envelope her whole system.

 

 

“Take this.”

 

 

 

Dara was quite shocked to feel Ji Yong’s presence behind her. She faced him and grabbed the hot chocolate he’s offering. “Thanks”

 

 

 

The cold breeze was replaced by an awkward atmosphere bringing along silence.

 

 

 

“You’re lucky.” Ji Yong stated out of the blue.

 

 

“W-why?”

 

 

 

“You still got a hot chocolate from me despite of being an unfaithful appler” he teased, making Dara blush.

 

 

“Ah, that… I need to ex---”

 

 

 

Ji Yong cut her off.

 

 

 

“Do you still need to?”

 

 

Dara bit her lower lip, doesn’t know what to do.

 

 

“Dara-yah… I have waited too long for this.”

 

 

“Ji…”

 

 

“I actually scolded myself for only having a courage to admit everything to a stranger who happens to be you.” Ji Yong started. “Saranghaeyo, Dara-shii.”

 

 

“Ji.. S—saranghaeyo..”

 

 

“Don’t ever stay away from me. I’ll protect you Dara…”

 

 

Meanwhile, two heads are peeping. He is busy taking a video of his hyung and noona.

 

 

“Hehehe! I shall upload this! Applers will worship me!!” he let out an evil laugh.

 

 

 

“Seungri! Wait for 2012!” Chaerin scolded the stubborn boy.

 

 

 

They continued videoing Dara and Ji Yong who are currently lost in their own galaxy.

 

 

 

“Ji, I thought you---”

 

 

Ji Yong cut her off for the second time. “Hush.”

 

 

He held her jaw and moved his face closer to Dara. Her heart was beating beyond normal. His lips sealed with hers but she immediately felt emptiness when she felt his lips left hers and was replaced by his finger.

 

 

“Now, do you believe Kwon Ji Yong loves Sandara Park so much?” He asked. “Cause now I believe that Dara Park really loves the most handsome boy in the world.” Ji Yong added and teased. She nodded and smiled.

 

 

Dara’s eyes were teary, not because of sadness but because of too much happiness she can’t contain.

 

 

He pulled her to a tight hug and kissed her hair. “I never thought that both of us are wrong.”

 

 

“Still, applers knew better than us.” Dara finally concluded and break off from the hug.

 

 

“You want to go online?” she asked.

 

 

“Why would I? My unfaithful-appler chatmate is already here confessing to me.” He teased again.

 

 

“Come on, we’ll read [MA+]  , H rated fan fictions!!” she suggested, and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

 

 

They intertwine their hands together, which perfectly fit- like her hands were made to fill the spaces in between his.

 

 

“I change my mind, let’s just read Daragon investigations.” And so, they both laughed. “For now, we know better than them. Let’s give them something to spazz keke~”

 

 

 

THE END.

 


 

 

 

a/n:  I just edited some chapters. This is kind of outdated since I wrote this last year. Hahahaha.  I actually wanted to add some TOPBOM scenes but I wasn’t able to since it might destroy the flow of the story. :P How 'bout sharing this to others? Hahaha. COMMENTS PLEASE. Thank you, , for reading!