Chapter 6

Why?

 

 

 

 

As soon as she got home, she turned her laptop on. She went to the Daragon fan’s sactuary—daragonhideout.com. She logged her username ‘koreana1112’ in and went to the chat box. Dejected that only few were online, Dara still carried on with her plan—destroy the applers/daragon shippers.

 

 

Koreana1112: Hey applers, are you stupid? Why are you still shipping this stupid ship? Huh! Ji Yong and Dara? There’s no way they’re going out!!’ she typed. She gulped down before finally pressing enter.

 

 

It caused a stir in the applers who were online. Another troll has trespassed the hideout, they thought. One appler who was a witness of that message, tweeted on twitter that an anti-daragon intruded in the hideout, which was retweeted by many applers. Applers gradually went to the chatbox.

 

 

 

One brave appler who tried her best to stay calm, dared to answer Dara.

 

 

ychiic:  Excuse me, koreana1112. First and foremost, you are using Sandara Park’s username in PEX which is considered as faking an account. Second, our website is open for all the people who are willing to be a believer of Daragon. Third, applers are peaceful so please stop ranting here and stop acting immature. We are open in accepting comments either negative or positive for the couple but please also try to be considerate of how applers would feel. Last 3 sentences, Sandara Park and Kwon Ji Yong are real. They love each other so shut the eff up. Respect, dear.’

 

 

 

Dara creased her nose on this. She continued to type what she wants to say, not thinking how she is being insensitive.

 

 

Meanwhile, Ji Yong has just arrived. He was about to update his me2day and tell the whole world how upset he was today. But he decided to just open the daragon hideout to fill himself with the emptiness he is feeling.

 

 

 

He noticed that there are 250 applers who are online.

 

 

 

“There must be something fun going on” he says to himself. With a light smirk, he went to the Chat Box. Somehow, he thinks this could lighten up his mood.

 

 

 

koreana1112: Daragon is not real!!’ is the first message that greeted his eyes.

 

 

 

“THIS IS NO FUN!” he groaned in wrath; such a pleasant sentence to add fuel to the fire.

 

 

 

 

Ji Yong selflessly type what he feels inside. How could he not be angry?

 

 

 

gdragonishandsome: Hey you, would you mind to shut the hell up before I cut your fingers?!

 

koreana1112: oww, you’re an appler too? So you actually believe these bulls? Come on, Ji Yong and Dara are not dating!

 

Gdragonishandsome: they will!

 

Koreana1112: You wish!

 

Gdragonishandsome: I did, and I know it will sooner be granted!

 

Koreana1112: Whatever! I tell you, all you have are false hopes! I know that Sandara Park is really in love with Kwon Ji Yong. But he loves the 2ne1’s leader!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Chaerin? Come on! He just treats her like a sibling! KWON JI YONG LOVES SANDARA PARK! Why can’t you just believe that?

 

As they were busy quarreling with each other, @OfficialDaraGon’s Twitter account posted the current happenings in the chat box, which made all applers curious. And so, thousands of applers onlined—which aren’t noticed by the two.

 

 

 

Koreana1112: because I can see that Kwon Ji Yong is really in love with CL! And don’t you think they really suit each other??! They’re both amazing! They’re both leaders! Both rappers!

 

Gdragonishandsome: what?! No, he doesn’t! He only loves Dara!!

 

Koreana1112: Oh come on, have you watched the ChaeYong video in YouTube?!

 

Gdragonishandsome: so you believe it??

 

Koreana1112: who wouldn’t? They are so comfortable with each other! Did you see their recent photos? They’re doing the pout pose! They’re indirectly kissing each other!!

 

Gdragonishandsome: HAHAHA—are you trying to be funny? So does it mean that if you have a pose with someone, he/she’s in love with you? SO it also does mean that if I imitate Monalisa’s pose, that lifeless corpse is in love with me too?? You’re not making any sense!

 

Koreana1112: I’m not only talking about same poses here. And don’t try to make me sound stupid! It’s about them being too comfortable with each other!! Did you see how cool they are with each other?!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Yes they are indeed comfortable with each other! And oh, let me tell you.. He’s comfortable with Bom and Minji too!

 

Koreana1112: Right! That’s exactly what I am pointing out! He is comfortable with any of 2ne1 members except Sandara Park!

 

Gdragonishandsome: You wanna know why? Because she is not comfortable with him! Sandara doesn’t love Ji Yong! But Ji Yong loves her so much! And just for the sake of not causing rumors about them, he’s trying his best not to be close to her!

 

Koreana11112: No, you’re wrong! She loves Ji Yong so much but Ji Yong only loves Chaerin!!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Why are you so stubborn?!

 

Koreana11112: Because Ji Yong even calls CL at night!!

 

 

Dara’s fingers went numb. Why did she blurt that out all of a sudden? Wrong message! She needs to have a follow up message so they won’t be curious. Meanwhile, Ji Yong’s fingers stopped at mid-air. How did she know? But before he could type, a follow-up message pop out.

 

 

Koreana1112: I mean, I bet Ji Yong even calls her every night.

 

Gdragonishandsome: if ever he does, that’s only because he wants to check on Dara!

 

Koreana1112: No way you can convince me!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Have you even read the investigations?!

 

Koreana1112: I read only the first 20 pages because it bored me to death! Nothing is plausible and possible!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Well, try to read it now! Do you know that they are best friends before?! But YG told him not to be too close with her because rumors might arise! He wants to protect her so he complied even it’s against his will! But Dara grew awkward with him!! That’s really hard for him you know! He loves her so much! But Dara cannot see that! Because she’s busy flirting with Woo Young!

 

Koreana1112: Oh come on! Dara flirting with Woo Young? That’s the last thing she would do! She may receive a message or call with Woo Young but she doesn’t answer it. For Pete’s sake, she’s only waiting for Ji Yong’s call!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Oh! What she doesn’t know is Gdragon is calling Bom and Minji too just to check her if she eats or she’s feeling well!

 

Koreana1112: Oh, that’s impossible!

 

Temporarily, applers too are chatting on Facebook and tweeting on Twitter; asking themselves where the hell did the two of them get their invented investigations. Gdragonishandsome and koreana1112 are saying investigations that were not really an investigation neither in any other ships.

 

 

Appler469: Err, excuse me. I hope I’m not disturbing your heated fight… But are you sure you are not Sandara Park and Kwon Ji Yong?

 

Koreana1112: I am not!

 

Gdragonishandsome: I am not!

 

 

Feeling nervous that applers are already getting curious, she decided to leave the chat box—so was he.

 

Koreana1112: I gotta go.

 

Gdragonishandsome: Kwon Ji Yong loves Sandara Park!

 

Koreana1112: No, Sandara Park loves Kwon Ji Yong!

 

: Sounds the same to me.

 

Koreana1112: But Gdragon doesn’t love Dara!

 

Gdragonishandsome: But Dara doesn’t love Gdragon!

 

Koreana1112: That’s not true! Gdragon doesn’t love Dara!

 

Gdragonishandsome: That’s not true!

 

Koreana1112 left the room.

 

Gdragonishandsome left the room.

 

 

 

Dara leans on the headrest of her bed. She sighed. “I thought I could let their faith dither. How come there’s such a brave appler to rant back on me? Aiisht!”

 

 

“Yahh! Unnie, why are you talking to yourself huh?” CL appeared on her side, which made Dara closed her laptop.

 

 

“Why so jumpy?” Bom lays down on her bed. “What a tiring day!”

 

 

“Indeed.” Dara sighed and fixed her bed. “Where’s Minji?”

 

 

“Here Dara-unnie!” Minji waved her hand as she enters the room. “Are you feeling well now, unnie?”

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“You walked out a while ago, so we thought that you are sick.”

 

 

“Oh, I’m not. I just needed some rest.”

 

 

“Oh, we also told YG that Jingyo oppa is sick so YG gave us a 3-day break.”

 

 

Dara cringed on CL’s endearment to Ji Yong. “Ah, really? Come on, let’s eat. Aigoo~ I’m hungry.”

 

 

 

It is the first day of their break. Ji Yong had lots of free time. As soon as he woke up, he immediately logged in on his favorite website. He didn’t bother to read the new investigation and proceed to the chatbox. Only 13 applers are online, though.

 

 

Gdragonishandsome: hello applers,how are you doing? I’m a pretty girl and I know you all are too!

 

: Oh, hello. Where’s your rival?

 

Gdragonishandsome: Probably reading OUR investigations. She’ll eat her words.

 

: By the way, where’d you get the things you said last night? Those aren’t part of our investigations.

 

Beads of sweat started forming on his forehead. “Eff. What to do? What to say!?” he asked himself.

 

Gdragonishandsome: Ahh~ I .. Imagination! That’s it!

 

u>: Imaginations? Sorry co-appler but we do not tolerate applers to share some false information to others especially to non-believers of Daragon. They may say we’re being delusional again. I suggest you take back what you said last night and tell koreana1112 only the things part of our investigations, not your imaginations.

 

Gdragonishandsome: I don’t want. What I said is all true!

 

Koreana1112 entered the room.

 

Koreana1112: You’re here again?!

 

Gdragonishandsome: EH? How dare you come here! Shoo shoo trespasser!

 

Koreana1112: Huh! Sorry but my mission is to destroy the faith of applers!

 

Gdragonishandsome: No way you can do that!

 

Koreanna1112: Can’t you see? Dara is in love with him but he can’t see that! Hopeless, totally hopeless! Applers, DARAGON IS NOT REAL!

 

Gdragonishandsome: Urrgh, why the hell are you so stubborn!?

 

Koreana1112: because I will not get satisfied unless this website doesn’t get destroyed!

 

Gdragonishandsome: applers, help me give investigations to this girl!

 

After a minute, thousand applers onlined. It was like a magic, but more like a miracle.

 

Appler563: Hey you trespasser, why do you think gdragon will include Dara to his 1st album if she doesn’t love her?

 

Koreana1112: He also featured CL!

 

Appler782: The song is THE LEADERS, which really suits him, Teddy and CL! And why Dara huh? He could just get Bom or Minzy since they have a stronger voice but no, he still featured Dara!

 

Appler342: And in Shine A Light Concert, why do you think YG told the audience not to take fancams? Because many would notice the twinkling eyes of the

two that may reveal their real feelings!

 

Appler228: And did you see the background while they’re performing? It’s almost the same in the Butterfly Music Video!

 

Appler176: And about that Butterfly Song, who do you think has a three-character name in Hangul? SANDARA!

 

Appler546: If you still don’t believe. Listen to Song again and you’ll hear him say Dara!

 

(A/N: actually it's really just a guitar strum but let's pretend it's 'dara'. hehe)

 

All the time, Ji Yong was just nodding in awe while Dara tries her best to contradict all of what they’re saying. But she can’t. She can’t find enough words and were too oblivious that those are really happening.

 

 

She listened to the song Butterfly. It wasn’t her first time to hear this in her IPOD. twitched when she heard “dara” in the song. It’s the nth time of playing this song but why did she only hear that now?

 

Koreana1112: Probably a guitar strum…

 

Appler634: Convince yourself! Aiisht. Did you watch Gdragon’s fancam in Let’s Go Party in SBS Gayo Daejum? You will see on the end part that he guided her back and even extends his hand to her!

 

Dara searched the video and watched it. They’re right. How come she forgot?

 

Appler87: Why do you think he helped Dara when she was still a trainee? And he even produced 2ne1!

 

Appler386: There are too many reasons for you to be convinced that Dara and Ji Yong love each other, koreana1112! And if you still can’t believe, watch Ryelsiappler7’s videos on Youtube! ALL of them!

 

Appler721: Have you seen GD’s new tattoo?! A dragon ball!! Dara said she has become the dragon ball of KPOP!  There’s a lot more investigations, troll!

 

: And if you want, go to AFF and read Hagocimit’s, Bludoki’s, Huntress’, PinkEmerald, Alice’s, and others’ fan fictions!!

 

Koreana1112 left the room.

 

Gdragonishandsome: Nice job applers! You sent the devil out! I’ll go now too!

 

Gdragonishandsome left the room.

 

 

Dara can’t contain the confusion she can feel. Is she going to believe or not? She watched Ryelsi’s videos on youtube. She only has watched one.

 

 

After watching, she lay lazily on her bed and cried. “I should not believe.”


a/n: After 3 days, I finally went online! Yiee~ Another update. :P sorry for the wrong grammars. <3 Comment please? Thanks for reading