Chapter 4

Why?

 

 

 

Ji Yong’s POV

 

 

 

After the practice, I went home. I online and checked her me2day but she didn’t update. I went to my favorite site: daragon-hideout

 

 

 

I logged in as ‘gdragonishandsome’ and read the new investigations. There’s not much. A daragon drought as they say. I frowned. Don’t worry applers, I’ll give you something worthy to spazz with but I’m not sure when it will be.

 

 

 

“Hyung..” Daesung suddenly appeared beside me. I quickly closed my laptop. “DaesunG!! You scared the hell out of me!”

 

 

 

Daesung smiled smugly. “Oh hyung,. I know what you’re looking at. Da*ehem*ra*ehem*gon*ehem*hide*ehem*out* ”

 

 

 

My eyes got bigger. “How do you know?!”

 

 

“Oh come on hyung! Cl, Minji, Bom and Bigbang know it all. We visit that site too, mind you. We all have accounts.”

 

 

 

I looked at him in disbelief. “YG told you, didn’t he?”

 

 

 

Daesung gulped. So YG really did huh. “G-good night hyung! By the way, I’m not your heart but I know what you feel about her. And you know who am I talking about.” He stormed out of the room before he slips his tongue and drag YG’s name coz he’s sure he himself would be dragged out of YGE.

 

 

 

Then, he went out of my room. Then, I’m back lurking to the forum. I went to the site’s home and saw the newest member ‘koreana1112’. I suddenly remembered Dara’s account she is using before. Aiisht! How could someone use that in logging in here?-- A poser, maybe.

 

 

 

 

 

After 3 days, Dara attended the practice. She has a good aura on her that made everyone inside the room got curious. She is smiling, even if Ji Yong is near her. Usually, she is hyper active in 2ne1TV but when Ji Yong is near, she tends to lose herself.

 

 

 

“Yah noona, I heard form Bom that you’re in good mood ever since you were discharged from the hospital.” TOP said as he wiggles his brows.

 

 

 

“Unnie, what’s keeping you happy?” Bom asked gladly.

 

 

 

“Secret. No clue given.” Dara replied, chuckling.

 

 

 

In her peripheral vision, she can see Ji Yong looking at 2ne1 and Bigbang swarming around her. Ji Yong wants to know what’s keeping her so happy. His mind was full of thoughts and crazy hypothesis: something good happened? Or.. a man?

 

 

 

He was taken aback when he heard him calling him. She is smiling, making him smile back shakily. Is this a dream, he thought. His body went stiff when she started moving towards him, still smiling. “Hey JiYongie”

 

 

 

“uhh, dara-shii.”

 

 

 

 

“Thank you so much for taking good care of me at the hospital.’ She bowed her

head. Thousand jolly bees went inside of Ji Yong’s heart. CL, Bom and Minji are just giggling on their side but they’re unmindful of them.

 

 

 

He was about to speak when the door abruptly opened, revealing Mr. YG. Ji Yong step back 2 inches away. “I—I need to pee.” Then, he got out of the room, earning a suspicious stare from YG.

 

 

 

Dara felt something aching inside her heart. She is happy and to be honest, it is because if the applers’ investigations. She now wants to be closer again with him so they could talk about ‘Daragon’. She wants to forget how their friendship was ruined with unknown reason and start anew.

 

 

 

YG just announced that the tickets are already sold-out. This made her happier. Ji Yong came back and 2ne1 and Bigbang started to practice ‘lollipop’ again. During their breaks, Dara tries to talk to him, just like what they do before. But it seems that past’s really different from present. Ji Yong, knowing that YG is just sitting at one corner, tries not to talk to her. The fact is, he’s been dying to talk to her again.

 

 

 

Much to his curiosity, he doesn’t want to ask her anymore what’s with the sudden change. He too wants anew. But YG is there, definitely he can’t.

 

 

 

After the practice, YG called Ji Yong for a meeting. 2ne1 and other Big Bang members went to their own apartments.

 

 

 

“Ji Yong, I think you know why you’re here in my office.” YG told him.

 

 

 

Ji Yong’s eyebrows got connected. “Hyung, didn’t you see? I tried to ignore her as much as I can even though ….. I’m dying to talk to her..”

 

 

 

“That’s exactly why I called you here.”

 

 

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” Ji Yong asked as he straightens up on the chair.

 

 

 

“Tell me Ji Yong, why are you doing this?”

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“Ignoring her. You love her, right?”

 

 

 

‘Hyung! You are the one who told me I need to stay away from her.”

 

 

 

“Ji Yong, I don’t remember telling you that. I only told you a year before that you should limit your closeness with Dara ON-CAM. I didn’t expect everything would turn out like this.”

 

 

 

“Me too hyung. Hyung, she is being followed by cameras for almost 24 hours. How could I possibly talk to her OFF-CAM? When she noticed I’m ignoring her, she too started ignoring me. Even when 2ne1tv ended.”

 

 

 

YG can definitely distinguish the hint of lament and depression on his voice. He knows how Dara feels for him and how Ji feels for her. MUTUAL is the word.

 

 

 

“Okay, I’m now permitting you to be close to her again, on-cam.”

 

 

 

In less than a split second, a big grin is pasted on his face. “Thank You hyuung!!!”

 

 

 

“Don’t thank me, yet. Act like Ji Yong with her off-cam and act like G-dragon with her on-cam. You know what I mean Ji Yong. Be professional.”

 

 

 

“I know. I know.”

 

 

 

YG cleared his throat. “One more thing. . . don’t be too obvious. Daragon shippers are watching you.” He cleared his throat again. “I’ve read their investigations. Okay, you can go now.”

 

 

 

Ji Yong blushed when he hears YG. “Am I really that obvious?” he whispered to himself when he finally got outside.

 

 

 

“Yah! You’re talking with yourself!” he heard a familiar chuckle.

 

 

 

“Dara? I thought… 2ne1 already went home?” he said, trying not to make it obvious that he’s nervous.

 

 

 

“Yes we did. But YG called me for a meeting. I’ll go inside now. Wait for me, please?” she asked, waiting an answer from him.

 

 

 

“Sure..”

 

 

 

Ji Yong went to YG’s rooftop to star gaze. Why go here if there’s a brighter star is inside YG’s office? He laughs lowly at his own silliness.

 

 

 

He texted Dara, telling her he’s on the rooftop. After 10 minutes, the brightest star showed up.

 

 

 

“So, what did the two of you talk about?” he asks as Dara sat beside him. She looks at him, wearing a smile. But Ji Yong knows that when Dara smiles like this, there’s something wrong.

 

 

 

“We talked about you… and me…”

 

 

 

Ji Yong’s brows connected. He knows what exactly they talked about. Obviously, it’s the same as what he and YG talked about.

 

 

 

The wind blew shyly as it pass by the two who are likewise awkward. Minutes have passed but still none of them are talking. Ji Yong is waiting for her to speak up and she likewise is waiting for him to do so.

 

 

“Dara-shii… what happened to us?” he bravely asked. She didn’t answer.

 

 

 

“I missed you Ji...” her eyes started to tear up.

 

 

 

“I can explain why I started ignoring you…”

 

 

 

“I don’t want an explanation Ji.. I just want everything to go back how it used to be..” Dara told him, wiping her tears.

 

 

 

Though it was already midnight, he can see the trails of liquid on her cheek. “I’m sorry for making you cry. Don’t worry, you’ll always be my best friend.”

 

 

 

Alright, the last sentence ruined the happiness of Dara. It just came out of his mouth, accidentally. If he has chance to take it back, he won’t. But, he’ll change it. He would rather ask her to be his girl.

 

 

This night is the best night for them. Need not any explanations, rather just promises. They promised each other to regain their perfect friendship. Yes, friendship. None of them confessed. Maybe this is not the right time, yet.



 

a/n: thanks for reading. comments please? Hahaha :P I'm excited to post the next chapters!! I want to post them all now. Nyahaha. But I won't. :P COMMENTSSSSSSSSSSSS