Chapter 1

Why?

 

 

 

Chapter 1.

 

 

5 boys, known as bigbang, got their towels hanging on the metal bar. They wiped their sweat rolling around their face down to their chests.

They just finished having their work out. It's really important for them to exercise. Not only to stay healthy but to put their bodies in condition.

 

 

 

Their leader grabbed his cell phone and started to type something with his big foolish smile.

 

 

 

"Yah! Hyung, you look like a monkey." Seungri teased Ji Yong as he continued to wipe his sweat.

 

 

 

Ji Yong closed his phone then glared at his dongasaeng. "Mind your own business." he said coldly but still can't hide his smile.

 

 

 

"I'm sure you texted noona~ Good Morning Honey!! ~ In your dreams hyung! You can never call her that!" Seungri said with his neutral tone but obviously teasing the Kwon-Leadah. Everyone chuckled, except for one; Youngbae.

 

 

 

"Let's go. We still have a photoshoot" Youngbae left the room, not looking at the others.

 

 

 

Everyone followed except for Seungri. He checked if all his hyungs got out already. When he's sure they're all out, he looked at the thing beside him. He positioned his hands on the handle of the barbel. He released a loud blow then carried it slowly.

 

 

 

"Uhhhh~" he grunted as he tried to carry it but failed. A girl YG Trainee entered the room.

 

 

 

" , Help me here!!~ Uhhh~"

 

 

 

immediately went beside Seungri and helped him carry the heavy barbell.

 

 

 

"Uhhhh~" they shouted as they tried to combine their strength.

 

 

 

"Okay, one more time!"

 

 

"Arasso."

 

 

 

"One~ Two~ Three~ UHhhhhh!"

 

 

 

TOP entered the room, only to find out   and seungri trying to carry the barbell.

 

 

"Hearing your shouts, I thought you two are doing something!" TOP looked at them in disbelief. The two of them gave up carrying it. The girl went out.

 

 

 

"Yah! Lee Seungri! Hurry up~ Have a shower then let's go. Tsk, I thought you're doing something fun." TOP winks at the girl beside the panda-faced boy.

 

 

--------->

 

 

2ne1 got up early in the morning. After doing all their morning routines, they quickly went to their practice room. It's already 9 AM when their choreographer permitted them to take short break.

 

 

 

A smile quickly spread on Dara's face as soon as she read his message. "Good Morning Dara"

 

 

 

Bom sat beside her with her cellphone. "Oh, looks like G the dragon is in good mood huh." she said.

 

 

 

Dara quickly closed her phone and put it inside her pocket. "Err, are you reading my inbox?"

 

 

"Huh? Why would I do that Ssantoki~ He's sent me a message.."

 

 

 

Bom showed the message of Gdragon in her phone.

 

 

 

"Oh~" Dara said as she saw the proof. 'I thought he only greets me.' she thought. she tried not to show any disappointment in her face. He would never skip a day without texting her "Good Morning :)"

 

 

 

"Unnie, can I borrow your phone for a while?" Chaering snapped her back to reality. She noded and gave her the phone.

 

 

After a minute, Chaerin gave Dara's phone back. She inspected her phone and saw that Gdragon called. She felt a pinch on her heart. Why does he call Chaerin? And he doesn't do that to her? she frowned.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

After shooting their new endorsement, bigbang boys went back to their apartment. Everyone of them went to their own rooms.

 

 

 

Ji Yong got his laptop then put it on his lap. He sat comfortably then read some K-POP updates. There's no news about him today. After reading, he typed a certain website. He typed then click, click, click. It only takes 3 magic clicks to get to the place he wants. He read everything on each pages with a smile on his face.

 

 

 

He'd laugh, wrinkle his nose, smile and blush.

 

 

 

His door suddenly opened. He quickly closed his laptop and hid it when he saw it's Seungri. Seungri looked at him with a wicked smile.

 

 

 

"Hyung! Are you watching videos?! What the! You're so gross Hyung!" he shouted, acting very scandalized. 

 

 

 

Seungri left the room. For Ji Yong, it would be better if Seungri thinks he's watching some videos than

catches him on act. He opened the computer again then continued reading. Again, with the stupid smile of his.

 

 

 

The door opened for the second time. This time, it was Youngbae. He didn't close his laptop. Youngbae knows it.

 

 

 

"Youngbae, am I really THAT obvious?" Ji Yong asked Youngbae who's currently still at his door. Youngbae entered and sat beside him.

 

 

 

"Maybe yes. Maybe no. Or maybe, Applers are just too great to notice your stares and smiles at her." YB said.

 

 


 

a/n: 1st chapter! <3 I wrote this last year (when I was 15 lol) and already posted this on DGH back then. (wwww.daragon-hideout.com/forums) ~ I know some of you might have read this already. Kyaaa~ Please leave a comment. I'll be updating 3 chapters today. ^^