EHHH!?

How Did This Happen?!

We enter a huge white building with many windows and in the centre of the building was a sign that read ‘SM TOWN’ with a star behind it.

Ki-Bum still hasn’t let go of my hand and when we entered the building his grip got tighter making me jump slightly. I think he noticed, he looked back at me.

 “I don’t want you to get lost” He says reassuring me and I just nod.

We soon enter a room with many dressing tables, mirrors and clothes hung on racks everywhere.

That’s when it hits me, these guys really are famous! ...I thought they were joking with me... and that man is the manager of Super Junior these boys! My eyes grow wide as I stare at the room as I see the boys sit at the chairs in front of the long dressing table.

I feel a slight tug on my hand, and then soon snap out of it looking up at kibum. He looks at me with his eyebrows scrunched  “You not coming in?” He asks

“I...I...” Nothing was coming out of my mouth. He soon relaxes his expression and then it turns into a smile.

“So you believe us now?” He grins but I just look at him in disbelief

“But...why?” This isn’t true... it can’t be... I mean why would they let me in their dorm? It doesn’t make sense!

“What do you mean why?” He chuckles then pulls me into the room. “You sit here, I’ll be right back” He makes me sit at a chair at the dressing table. I sit there thinking as to why they had let a total stranger like me into their dorm, my head lowered in thought.

Heechul’s POV

AISH! Ki Bum really needs to let go of her hand! It’s not like they’re a couple! Aish why am I getting heated up for? But he better let her hand go!

Doesn’t look like it’s happening any time soon, aaahh forget it! I walk past her into the room and sit at a chair in front of the dressing table and admire myself in the mirror and fix my hair.

I then see someone sit next to me from the corner of my eye and turn my head to see who it is. It’s her! She looks down in thought... I wonder what she’s thinking about. Soon my eyes travel down her face and onto her plump lips that are now in a pout, those kissable lips. WHAT AM I THINKING!? I quickly look back to the mirror my heartbeat quickens and my face starts to burn.  I place my hand on my chest and breath in and out trying to calm myself down.

“AISH!” I slap myself trying to stop thinking about her.

“Are you okay?” She says something in English... I don’t really understand but it makes me look back at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAA Heechul you're so cute! >< Anyway How do you guys like my new banner!? XD

Please leave a comment you

Darkmay Xx