Photo Shoot And Ice-cream!

How Did This Happen?!

Heechul’s POV

I arrived at the studio before everyone else. I just wanted some distance from her; she kept making my heart jump.  I swear this isn’t good for my health.  I sit at one of the chairs behind the camera; they seem to be still making finishing touches to the setting we are going to be taking photos in.

Not too long, maybe five minutes later everything seems to be set and the members come into the studio all dressed for the shoot.

The photographer stands up “Okay Guys I want you all to line up in your normal stage order” He claps his hands and everyone follows what he says.

We all line up in front of the camera as he told us to. I look past the camera where May is sitting. I think she saw me looking over at her. She smiles and winks at me, making me blush slightly. Aish this girl! I quickly look away trying to cool my face down.

“Heechul! Face the camera!” The photographer barks at me. AISH! I roll my eyes and then look at the camera, “I want you all to do serious cool poses”

We all do as told and the photographer takes many pictures, and tells us to do many different poses. We soon finish our album photo shoot and the guys take a break before we start to take pictures again for Ki-Bum’s weird plan.

May’s POV

I watch as the guys pose really well, waa they all look really handsome! My face starts to heat... Oh God is it going to be like this every day. I touch my warm cheeks as they slowly start to cool down.

The boys finish their shoot and Ki-Bum comes running up to me.

“So what did you think?” He asks grinning brightly

“That was super cool! You all looked really handsome” I smile warmly back

“Well, we are going to take a break for about 10 minutes before we add you into the shoot” He says sitting down next to me.

I look over at him as he takes a few sips from his water “So what do I do? I’ve never done this before... “ I ask a bit nervous

“Ahh just do what the photographer tell you to do, and it should go easy and quick” He smiles

I nod “Hopefully” I mutter and then turn back to him “So why do you want me to take part in this anyway?” I ask a bit curious

He taps his nose “For me to know and you to find out” He chuckles slightly as I pout

“No fair” I cross my arms

“Ey! It’s for some memories I want to collect... and maybe something else too” 

“Fine” I stick my tongue out at him, and he just laughs in return.

 -10 minutes later-

“Okay guys! Get ready for your final shooting!” The photographer claps and we all get up to stand in front of the white screen.

There is a purple coloured soft block in the middle.

“Miss, please sit there” The photographer ushers me to sit on the block. I nod and sit down “Okay great! Now boys all of you huddle around her I want a few standing at the back and some kneeled in front”

(sort of like this, but me in the middle on the block instead of the cute fan :D and also all the members there)

They all do as they are told and they pose cutely with me in the middle. The Photographer takes lots of images and we change some of the poses.

“Okay that’s good” The photographer does an Okay sign.

“That was good May!” Ki Bum ruffles my hair. Aigoo don’t touch my hair I quickly fix it.

“Yeah Good!”  ...Leetuek gives me a thumbs up and everyone nods in agreement, making me smile.

“Thank you..ah...gomawa” I bow slightly

“Wow you’re picking up the language fast” Ki Bum grins.

“Yeah I just looked up some common phrases... I guess I did remember all of them” I smile back

“Come on let’s all go get ice-cream to celebrate your first photo shoot” He grabs my hand and drags me out and everyone follows cheering and screaming about ice-cream.

-At The ice-cream parlour –

“What’s your favourite flavour?” Ki Bum asks as he scans the different coloured tubs in the display freezers.

“Hmmm, I like strawberry” I point to a pink coloured tub full of strawberry ice-cream

“You’re so boring” He pokes my cheek.

“Ah! SO!” I stick my tongue out at him and he chuckles. Then he tells the woman at the counter something. I think he ordered my ice-cream since he pointed at the strawberry tub.

I look back to see all the members at a large party table near the back of the parlour “I’ll just be waiting over there” I tell Ki Bum. He nods and I head over to the table.

I sit next to Heechul since the seat next to his was the closest.

Heechul’s POV

I’m busy texting away on my phone and then feel the seat sink slightly as someone sits next to me. I look to my right and it’s her. Aish why did she have to sit here, there’s a space next to Sungmin.

She looks over at me and smiles “I Hope you don’t mind me sitting here, it was the closest” She says something in English. I just look back at my phone as I start to feel my face burn.

Soon Ki Bum arrives with everyone’s order. He places the tray on the table and everyone lunges for their ice-scream.

I lean in to take mine when someone’s hand touches mine going for the same ice-cream. Her hand quickly moves away and she blushes slightly and grabs the ice-cream next to it and shoves spoonfuls of ice-cream in .

My face goes a little red “S...Sorry” I say to her and she just nods slightly and puts another spoon of ice-cream in . If she carries on eating her ice-cream like that she’s going to get brain fr-

“Ahh” She holds her head and scrunches her eyes closed. Then giggles “Brain freeze”

I just chuckle knowing she was going to get it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! Another chapter! Haha i couldn't wait for another comment :D hehe

Subscribe, comment and upvote :)

Darkmay Xx