Realisation

How Did This Happen?!

May's POV

I wake up to the loud continous annoying buzzing sound of my alarm. I sway my hand to the side trying to find my phone, still my eyes closed. Once I grab my phone I quickly turn the alarm off, finally opening my eyes slowly and stretching while looking at my surroundings still half asleep. I get up as my usual routine and head out the room to go to the washroom forgetting that I hadnt changed my clothes and I was still in my short lace night dress.

I walk over to what I remember to be the bathroom door, until someone coughs really loudly, turns me around and pushes me back to my room door, "I advise you to get changed first" He says pushing me into the room and closing the door behind me.

"Huh?" I say still half asleep.. then seconds later I realise what had just happened turning bright red in the face looking down at my night dress, "Ooops!" I bite my lip and then hurry to my suitcase on the floor, nearly tearing the zip open.

"Waaa! I'm so stupid! How can I forget that I'm living with loads of guys!" I wack my head trying to get my mind straight "I guess it's because i only had mom at home.." I drift on thinking how my Dad is doing in Tailand for his business trip "AH! hat reminds me I need to phone mom straight after my shower, maybe after breakfast actually" I quickly pick out my gown, and also some clothes for the day. Putting the gown on i close my suitcase and then head over to the bathroom again, this time making sure i was covered enough.

The door to the bathroom was open, so i guess no one was inside. I go into the bathroom, take my shower and get changed into my clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I walk out the bathroom, hair still wet as I scrub it under the towel, and head towards the kitchen to see what's for breakfast. On my way to the kitchen all the members were rushing around everywhere and passing things to one and other. 'What is going on?' I thought as i reach to the kitchen I see, one of the members making pancakes. "Mmmmm smells nice" I say taking in the sweet sticky scent of the pancakes.

He turns around smiling at me "Want some?" He asks. I couldn't say no to pancakes so I nodded smiling back "Thank you" I walk back to room only to put my towel on the heater and then come back into the kitchen taking the pancakes off him and taking it into the sitting room where I sat at a table next to the leader munching away.

The leader watched as I munched away and s smile appeared on his face making his eyes form moon shapes, only to make me blush a hint of red. 'Aigoo Why is every one of them so handsome for? This is going to take me some time.." I think in my head trying to finish the rest of my pancakes.

-----------------------------------------

OKAY! I KNOW I havn't updated in ages!!! I Don't even know how long its been :S URGH! Well I've been a very busy person for a long time, and now that I'm finally getting a bit of free time I thought hmmm why not carry on with my story I had started off, so here is the next chapter ^.^ Hope you like it! AND MIANHE! CHINCHA MIANHE! for not updating for soooooooo long! *Bows*

Please comment and Subscribe!!

Oh and I've started a new story its called 'Difficult Situations...' and if you like Kim Myungsoo of Infinite then i definately recommend you read it, and if your not too keen on myungsoo I still recommend you read it hehe XD LOVE YOU READERS ANNYEONG FOR TODAY!! Xxx