Boo!

How Did This Happen?!

“Hyung! Go wake up May! We are going to leave in about an hour” Ryeowook shoats at Leetuek from down the hallway

 

“Okay!” He shoats back and walk over to May’s room “I’m so busy aish!” Before he reaches to her room he spots Heechul come out of his room. “Just in time” He murmurs to himself “YAA! Heechul, go wake up May I have some important things to do”

 

Before Heechul could reply to him, Leetuek walks straight into his own room and shuts the door behind him. Heechul is about to enter May’s room and spots Sungmin from the corner of his eye, Sungmin sees this and fidgets slightly before walking off. He smirks to himself and then knocks at May’s door.

 

“May? You awake?” He waits for a reply but doesn’t get one, “May!?” He says her name a bit louder, he hears a bit of shuffling.

 

“Mmmm” She replies pulling the covers up and over her head getting more comfy into her bed.

 

“Is that a yes? Can I come in?” He asks

 

He gets another “Mmmm” as a reply and then silence.

 

Shaking his head he mutters “Does that mean yes or no??... I’ll take it as a yes” He reaches for the handle and turns it “I’m coming in” He says before opening the door, revealing a neat room and a lump on the bed. He chuckles to himself and blushes slightly, and then sits at the edge of the bed.

 

May feels the bed move, as if someone sat next her and uncovers her head from the blanket. Blinking her eyes numerous times to get them clear and then looks to where the person has sat. Her eyes shoot open as she sees Heechul and she quickly sits up on the bed and brings the blanket up holding it in place.  “Oppa!” She says surprised and turns red in the face.

 

He chuckles at her goofiness “I did say I was coming inside... anyway Leetuek hyung told me to wake you up” He smiles

 

“errmm....oh..right” She grabs her phone on her cabinet to check the time “OMG it’s already 10!”

 

Heechul snickers and gets death glares from May and he straightens his face.

 

“This is your entire fault” She says sticking her tongue out at him.

 

“HOW!?” He acts shocked and then laughs to himself “Well I’m awake before you, so you can’t say it’s my fault”

 

“Well....well..Argh shush!” She replies as she can’t think of a comeback.

 

“Aren’t you going to get up then?”

 

“Aren’t you going to get out of my room then?” She replies back to him and raises her eyebrow

 

“No, make me” He says leaning himself on his arms as he places them on either side of him.

 

“Yaa Kim Heechul!” She pushes him straight off the bed and he lands with a thud on the floor “Oh damn! Did I push you too hard!” She says quickly getting out of her duvet and leaning over the bed to see how he landed on the floor.

 

“Boo!” Heechul says popping up from where she was leaning over on the bed and startles her causing her to fall back onto her bed. He laughs like a lunatic, stands up and leans over her on the bed causing her to blush bright red. He smirks at her rosy cheeks and leans forward just so his mouth is near her ear and whispers “Dress nicely, we’re going out today” before moving back and winking at her, then leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

 

May stays shocked in her position for a few seconds before jumping off her bed and touching her face, feeling the heat slowly decrease. “What does he mean by we’re going out?” She mutters before opening her wardrobe and getting out something to wear and heading towards the shower.

 

“Yaa Heechul did she wake up?” Leetuek asks grabbing his jacket from the rack.

 

“Yeah she’s just getting ready. Hyung what’s with the sudden trip to Lotte world?” Heechul asks Leetuek

 

Leetuek just shrugs his shoulders “I don’t know, I thought we haven’t been anywhere in ages and because we finally got a day off, we might as well have some fun and show May round our famous theme park” He nods smiling at his answer.

 

“Oohh” Heechul nods too and then heads into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOORRY Havn't updated in a while right? Aigoo sooo busy wihtout my mom at home :( But YAAAY she's back tomorrow! XD OMG Ramadan started!! WOOO! How's everyone who's fasting coping? I guess Ramadan comming has also madde me a lot busier and more tired :S Ahhh well I hope you like this filler chapter, sorry there isn't anything special in it, I'm hoping to write everything in the next chapter,s o your going to have to wait ;) Mianhe!

Subscribe, upvote and comment please! :* Love you guys! X

Darkmay xx