Lotte World!! Part 1

How Did This Happen?!

“I’m ready!!” May chants as she enters the room where everyone is sitting waiting.

“Finally! You took so long!” Yesung replies as he jumps out of his seat

May gives glares to Yesung “Well I am a girl! Anyway where are we going?” May grins and looks over at Leetuek

“It’s a secret! Now let’s go!” He says heading towards the door and everyone follows.

“You look pretty” Heechul whispers into May’s ear, she just blushes a hint of red and walks in front of him as if he hadn’t said anything. He pouts and follows behind her.

“Yaa are you ignoring me?” He asks her, but she doesn’t reply and slightly jogs ahead and grabs Donghae’s arm.

“Oppa~” She sways side to side like a little girl, and Donghae just sniggers. Heechul gets jealous as he watches from behind.

“Neh~” He replies back.

“Oppa, where are we going?” She batters her lashes at him, but no luck, he just shakes his head and giggles. Heechul’s ears start to produce steam.

“I’m not telling~” He taps his nose and carries on walking.

Heechul barges between the two, breaking their link “Excuse me” He says to Donghae and drags May away from him. May doesn’t say a word and just follows unquestioningly. “Why are you acting like this?” Heechul asks her crossing his arms.

May puts her hand on his shoulders for support, tiptoeing she lifts herself and whispers in his ears “Because you won’t tell me where we are going” She drops her grip and sticks her tongue out at him.

“Yaa, is that it? Why were you grabbing on to Donghae then?” He raises his eyebrow

“To see this” She smirks and squeezes his cheeks

“Ahh” He rubs his cheeks in pain “What?” He says confused

“To see how easily you get jealous” She sniggers at his confused face.

“I am not jealous!” He huffs and looks away.

“Cute!”  She pokes his cheek and winks at him, walking away so she can catch up with the rest that are already across the parking lot. He follows smirking behind.

-At Lotte World-

“OH EM GEE!!” May screams when she sees the bright glowing sign for Lotte World through the car window, everyone covers their ears as their drums are about to pop.

After her 5 minute spazz, she calms herself down and everyone makes their way to the entrance to pay for their tickets.

“Can I get 14 tickets please” Leetuek asks the guy at the ticket booth. The guy gets shocked and looks past Leetuek and counts everyone one by one to make sure Leetuek is telling the truth. He awkwardly hands over the tickets as Leetuek gives him the money.

“Our first date is Lotte World isn’t that awesome” Heechul thinks to himself as they all enter excited.

“I call dibs on May!!” Yesung and Donghae shout at the same time, and then they look at each other with glares. May just giggles.

“Yaa me first!” Yesung cries

“NO I said it first!” Donghae retaliates

“Yaa She’s mine!” Heechul breaks their little cat fight. They both look at Heechul with a weird expression.

“I’m sure you guys were acting all awkward yesterday” Donghae raises his eyebrow

“er..so..so what! We made up!” Heechul gives a cheesy grin and grabs May’s arm.

“Rigggghht...”

“Hold up! I know what will make this fair” Siwon speaks up

“What is that?”

“Why don’t you guys play rock, paper, scissors and whoever wins, gets to take May with them for the whole day?” He suggests

“I like that idea!” Yesung cheers

“No no no!, How about I just take her” Heechul does an eye smile.

“No, I like that idea too! So that’s two against one, so rock, paper, scissors it is!” Donghae agrees

“Fine! I’ll win anyway!” He gives in

They play rock paper scissors and Yesung gets out first, and it’s between Donghae and Heechul.

“Rock, paper, Scissors!!” They shout and bring their hands forward to show what they had picked.

“OH NO!” Heechul screams holding his hair, Donghae does a little victory dance and cups May’s arm.

“Yay! May let’s go have fun!” Donghae joyfully drags May into the park leaving a very disappointed Heechul.

“! If he does anything stupid I will kill him!” Everyone looks at Heechul like he’s some mad man, and he looks back at everyone, “What!? Don’t look at me like that! Come on Sungmin let’s go”

Sungmin obediently follows behind Heechul, and everyone else splits into their pairs too.

-----

“Hey May, let’s go on this ride” Donghae says pointing at a very scary looking roller coaster.

May swallows her spit “hehe... why don’t we just play a few arcade games...?” She suggests trying to avoid going on the very high and fast ride. She was really scared of roller coaster, but didn’t want to embarrass herself.

“But I want to go on that!!” Donghae points and grins

“But .... “

“But what? Are you scared?” He looks at May who is now looking at the floor, and small smiles forms on his face. “You could have just told me...hmmmm... let’s do what you want then” He grins

May looks up at Donghae and smiles back warmly “Thank you”

“It’s okay”

“Hmm let’s go play in the arcade room?” Her voice rises with excitement

“Let’s go!” They both go over to the arcade room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG Lol there will be a part 2 don't worry! Haha! Awww heechul lost at Rock Paper Scissors :P Anyways hope u enjoyed the chapter, sorry there is a wait for part two, but i have something special to write in that one ;)

love you readers! <3 Subscibe, Upvote and comment please!

Darkmay xx