Party Time (Girls-Student-Housing)

I Will Never Ever Forgive You!
Party Time

Place :BARNARD NEW YORK UNIVERSITY

AT : (ALL - Girls student housing)

 

                                       After finishing several semesters , years have passed without the student realizing they were very close from graduating from college as finally exams comes to an end , everyone can hear the big noise in the girls housing droms .

The students decided to throw a last party in their droms, they felt they had the right to enjoy these percious moment . they wanted to celebrate closing the books , celebrate ending Student- life ,  celebrate being finally independent , but most important celebrate their last moments together  , as tomorrow the Collage will announce who passed , who failed , who have to repeat the semester again and who will be born again as an independent human being in this world away from the student-shadow .

 

 

  

In the Party Hall ---------

"" Background Music : Usher > DJ GOT us falling in love AGAin ~~~~~

 

Bora : Oh my God , Suzy , please please please  this is my favorite song , you have to dance with me one more time pleaseeee ~~ " begged Bora dragging her best friend suzy to the dance floor  .

Suzy : " No Way!! you wont trick me again Bora ,  you been saying the same exact sentence over and over again for the last 4 hrs to every song they played  , fooling  me as its your favarite song , No , I cant dance anymore now  , I have headache , my legs hurts and i feel they cant carry me anymore "Answered suzy pulling her hands away from Bora .

Bora :  " Aishh !! why do you have to be like this , this is a party , everyone is dancing and having fun , come on its our last day here , plz " said bora with her puppy look-face trying again to convince suzy 

Suzy : " Well am not like everyone , and hey , didnt i dance to a thousand songs already thinking its your fav one . arent you tried yet ? " Said suzy irritated from bora's actions . she was causing her a lot of pain today .

Bora : Ok , to be honest , this song isnot my favorite song , but today every song will be my fav song  , you know last songs always special " explained Bora spinning like a ballet dancer

Joined the conversation a white tall dark haired girl leaving the dance floor behind .

Jane :" Hey girls , why you both stopped danicng , Arent you going to celebrate this night or just chatting together as always , come on you both will leave  soon to korea  and will get bored from each other , lets have fun now . its our time " said the girl intrupting the two

Bora : " Well  , dont tell me  , tell that to grandma suzy , she an anti-celebrating girl " bora pouted

Jane : " Bo ,  cant u gave up on her already , this lady is making me crazy , she didnt even talked to Jason yet , am sure he wont celebrate with the guys today , you should have seen him this morning , so down and sad " said Jane crossing her arm and glaring at suzy

Suzy : " Jason ?!!!  Why you guys always drag that guy whenever we talk , Jason and me have nothing to do with each other , OK !!! am really tired of always explaining it to you , whether he's happy , unhappy , dying ,  i dont give a damn care , understood ?? " Said Suzy glaring angrily at the girls . 

Bora : " but he really likes you suzy , just give him a chance , you always ignores and avoids him like if he's some kind of disease or something . "

Jane : " just talk to him before you go to Korea  , tell him you dont like him , let him know atleast , but dont do that and run whenever u see him , its so bad . Damn I wish i had Someone  tries that much to win my heart and never give up, it doesn't happen even in my stupid dreams  " Jane wished as she remembers her love life .

 

Suzy : " Hey you too , I have already a big headache ,  I beg you two ,  dont make it worse , so please continue your beautiful dreams away from me plz ,  now excuse me   ". said suzy walking away from the girls .

Bora : " Fine , Then you should find a nice view overthere so you can watch and learn what partying means , but hey dont copy my movies later ok , its Illegal " Said  Bora trying to tease suzy

Suzy : " U mean the three moves you always repeat in all your dancing ? Ok i Wont steal them hahaahah " laughed suzy at her funny friend .

Jane : " Actually her original moves are two , the third one she copied it from me hahaahah " added Jane enjoying Bora's funny teased face ,

Bora : " Damn you two , you know noting about my special moves, all the three moves are from an expert dancing instructor "

Suzy & Jane : " WHAT ??? U hired a dancing instructor and all u got is these 3 moves only hahahahaahahah  " . the two girls cracked at her answer .

Bora : " Yes hahahahaahah " laughing at her self , bora didnt argued more . 

 

 

 

Suzy P.O.V

With all pains circulating in my head and the heaviness in my legs , Finally convinced the girls to give up on me and finally i was  able to escape, they both are so expert about partying , as for me i cant reach even half of their energy levels , partying , drinks , loud music , noise and the bright colorful disco lights was never my thing but i cant deny their importance for creating a memorable party night , ayway i was happy to have a break from all this , and rest for sometime , and while focusing my gaze for a far empty table , i spot my friend Angelina Sitting alone and looking unfresh and down so i regained my strength and walked toward her table .

 

. Hey Gorgeous !! " I said trying to snap her out from her own deep thoughts "

  But I got no reply from her at all . still Angelina didnt make a single move

I came closer to her side in a hope for her to notice me . " I said Hey Gorgeous LAdy "

Still no reply , the girl even looked more lost than before which worried me alot  

being annoyed from her no reaction state , i came really closed to her ears and screamed " ANGELINAAA ~~ "

 Angelina : " WHAT THE !!! " soo said angelina covering her ears tightly , " Whats wrong with you suzy , Gosh "

 " Whats wrong with me ???  Whats wrong with you , I was calling you several times with no reply " I said suprised from her answer 

 

Angelina : " Calling me ,? When ? Now ? really  ?, i didnt notice that " she questioned me unsure about her self . 

 " what Happen Angu , you have been waiting for this moment for ages and look at you now , sitting alone in the most far table away from the party ,  looking  down as if you are in a furrenal " I said anxiously touching her golden hair

 

Angelina : "still you are wondering ? , its non other than Edward , he completely turned me into this mess  "said Angelina looking more sadder as if she's about to cry .

" Aha , Ok. As i guessed , Edward again " I sighed , than continued

 "Why are you letting him do this to you ? " i asked in low tone sitting in the empty chair next to her .

Angelina : " you should know why , u guys voted against having a mixed party with the guys , why you convinced the principle to do our party here in the our dorm's hall but not having it in a beach or in our collage main hall where everyone can attend , and celebrate together , you all knew it will ruin my last chance of spending my last collage moments with Edward " she said questioning me

" Angu , The guy broke up with you and in the worst way ever, and you are still thinking of spending time with him ? " I said in disbelief 

Angelina : " Suzy , even if we broke up , even without talking to him , I just wanted to see him for the last time , still that counts as moment , right ? "

tears start rushing in her eyes ,

" No Angu , It not like we ruined your dream  , we told you earlier , you can join the mixed party in the main collage hall as you want . and still you can join us later once u finish what u have in your mind , the moment thing"  "

Angelina :  " but Edward will ..........." intrupted roughly by suzy

Suzy : " and actually  , there no doubt we will vote for a girls party only ! you know why  , cuz this is our dorms  , we were the one who slept here , studied her cried and laughed here , its our right to celebrate the success together , why to bring guys over here and make them ruin it for us " . I said explaining the situation in hope for her to returned back to her conscious .

Angelina " I didnt want to go to their party either without having you three with me , cuz i dont want to leave you guys in our last day together here in the camps , and make you sad " said Angelina feeling guilty .

 

No one P.O.V

 

Bora : " Now you are making us sad with that frown face of yours , you look ugly when you are sad , didn't  i Told you before "

Said Bora Jumping out from nowhere and joining the conversation .

 Suzy : " Aigoo Bo , You scared me , since when you guys here " Said suzy startled at the two girls who appered from no where "

Jane : " Since Angu brought up that Jerk Edward topic , Gosh I hate him , i wanna punch him right in the face for dumping you " said the tall girl clinching her fits .

Bora : "I got No idea how she fall in love with a guy like that , he's such a jerk "

Angelina : " Well tell that to my stupid heart , i got no control on it " said Angelina ashamed of her self

Bora : " And still you wanna go and see that jerk in their party , WTF is wrong with you ? " questioned Bora with angry tone

Angelina : " I dont kno......"  

Jane : " Damn , Angu you are so idiot  , wake up girl , he broke up with you in front of everybody , making everyone there laughing at you , I swear if i was there with you that time,  i would beat him to death " interrupted Jane blaming anglina 

 

Suzy : " Hold on Hold on Ladies !!! , Calm down miss tough girl and you too bora " Suzy commanded 

" She need time , ok !   let her experience these sorrowful moments , this is very normal after breakups and in any - relationship in this life not just love " Suzy explained more  " especially for girls  , they tend to act and think irrationally after breakups more than guys " .

JaNe : "  Excuse me  O.o !!!! " said jane not believing her own eyes and ears .

Suzy : " Thinking about it , i think its better for her to go and see him there in their party , for the last time , not as an ex-girlfirend but as a friend , so this can end in a right healthy way and she can gain confident again about herself and let him go for good  " smiled suzy at suprised angelina

All Girls opened their mouth watching  Suzy talking and remained silent in disbelief  O_o

 Suzy : " Thats all i want to say  " said Suzy suspiciously noticing that the girls are not talking anymore and staring at her weridly

Bora blinked her eyes several times , Jane covered , and Angelina raised an eye brow .

Suzy : " Why you guys are all silent for a sudden ? tell me , did I say someting wrong " said suzy criously from her friends reaction to her speech .

Bora : " No. Noting !! but My friend , I didnt know you are quit expert about relationships and breakups "

Jane : " For a sec ,  I thought I was looking at Dr Phil show " added Jane .

and with that Everyone burst in laughing , bora stood up and start jumping and clapping (her unique way of laughing) , Jane fall of the chair straight to the floor laughing and Angelina covered her face under the table trying to hold her laughing .

Angelina : " How you know that , , you never ever falled in love before , and you never experienced a breakup  " said Angelina trying as much as she can to stop herself  from laughing .

Suzy : " Hey , Never falling in love doesnt  mean that i know nothing about relationships and breakup ,  " said the cute girl crossing her arms in tention

Jane : " But suzy , You never even had a boyfriend ," questioned jane still in ground laughing teary eyes .

Suzy : " Yeah , I never had one , but i saw you guys getting boyfriends and  going through breakups billion times , its difficult to not observe the very-obvious emotions that you guys show in each of your relationships stages , sure that taught me alot , " explained suzy trying defend her self .

Bora : "hahahaah  , Well She's right , remembering it , Or collage life is full of dating and breakups " said Bora laughing at how she and her friends in love .

Angelina : " And All that Time , Dr . Suzy was sitting there doing noting but learning from our failure experiences , Clever " finally said Angelina laughing loudly

Jane : " Are you smiling angu " said jane trying to focus at angelina's face

Suzy " See , at least I made her laugh " Teased suzy sticking her tongue out to jane and bora

Bora walked toward Jane and hugged her softly  from the back , both suzy and jane held Angelina's hand .

Bora : " Hey stupid , you need to know that your smile is all what we care about " said bora rubbing angelina shoulder

Continued Jane : "we really dont care about how beautiful you look , how popular , whats benefits we can get from knowing you , you are our friend and your smile is the most precious thing ever "

Angelina's eyes start tearing nonstop as she pressed tightly to suzy and jane hand and leaned her head to bora .

Suzy Concluded the speech " Our only hope is to spend these last precious moments with you guys , you know me and bora are leaving tomorrow to Korea after the results , and it might be our last time to see each others , sorry but i dont want to spend this moment with anyone other than with you girls " said suzy wiping Angelina's tears .

Jane : " Hey dont ruin your make-up , it took me long time to do it for you " said jane taking a tissue to fix angelina's makeup

Angelina : " OH God , how selfish i was , you guys mean everything to me , I cant believe my self , am so immature. Instead of enjoying every seconds with my forever best friends ,the one who always keep on thinking about how to make me smile and be happy, i was wasting my times thinking of the poker faced Edward , the stupid jerk . Sorry , plz forgive me please "

Bora : "Poker face ??? So finally you admit that hahahaha "

Angelina : " Yes hahahahaha "

Suzy : " Dont be sorry or anything , still these moments didn't go yet,  its here , right now , so lets not waste anymore time on anyone else other than ourselves " finally stood up suzy and hugged Angelina .

Jane : " talking about forgiveness , am sorry too for scolding you just a while " said angelina with low tone

Angelina : " Dont be "

Bora : " Regarding me , I wont forgive you Angu " Said Bora removing her hand from Angelina's

 

Psy's Gangnam style playing in the background ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 Angelina " Bora please I ..." as she tried to explain further but got interrupted again  

 

interrupted by the quick reply of bora : " Unless you guys all danced to my favorite song that is playing right now "said bora jumping in a eveilsh way

 

Suzy : " Aigoooo , Favorite song again , I think we wont finish " replied suzy feeling her headach came back again.

Angelina  : " Girls , come on , lets go, I think I sticked my to the chair for a long time and am planning to let it free and dance as if there's no tomorrow ,  ~~~~" said angelina dancing to the beats already and pushing the girls to the dance floor .

Jane : " Hey ,  i will be psy in this dance and you girls can be my backup dancers "  informed Jane to the girls .

Bora : " You wish , I will be psy , i can dance the same way he did in the MV " Bora pushed Jane

Jane : " Get lost , AM Psy ,i said it first "

Angelina : " I dont care who's gonna be psy here , all i want to say is am gonna be Hyuna for sure "

Both bora and jane looked at Angelina and then to themselves " Hyunha ??? I want to be Hyunha too !!! " said the two running behind Angelina who already reached the dance floor and start doing the dance 

Suzy : " Gosh ! how much I love these crazy ladies , Jane and Angelina , I will miss you alot " said suzy in her thoughts looking at her friends fighting in the dance floor wishing if this moment will last forever  .

To Be Continued ........

-----------------------------