I just met the Devil

I Will Never Ever Forgive You!
I just met the DEVIL

TaeYang P.O.V

We had a crazy party night full of drinking and scoring with girls , i dont know but I think because of the drugs I inhaled  , my body refuse to stop , i wanna party till i cant move , its early in the morning , the streets are so quite and I would love to see this pathetic neighbor wake up from our noise hahah , but suddenly i spot an outstanding looking chick sitting alone next to a girls school's gate , I damn want her next to me in bed , i was having my regular mind processing set-up to any girl i meet but suddenly ,  unexpected wind blew up, the girl's skirt lifted up focefully uncovering her thighs , i thought i saw a scene from a movie , who brought Marline Monroe to life ,she tickled my manly instincts in a merciless way , If I wasnt with my friends right now, I might have kidnapped her and took her to my mansion right now , a one night stand with her will worth everything and it will be a perfect ending and conclusion for my crazy partying yesterday .

" Man , you have no idea what you are missing right here , look at this chick , she's hella fine"

 I said trying to grab the attention of TOP , maybe if he agreed we can take this girl in our car and enjoy her all together , but TOP wasn't responding , he was completely into his own world , I know this girl might not be his type but that girl have the ability to manipulate our male hormones very well besides  having fun with her won't harm anyone .

Tao : " Man , I want to hold those legs , spread them widly and f***ck her hard

and with that single sentence , the girl suddenly stopped , Tao actually just said what was going into my mind as well,  I guess we dont need TOP in this , the three of us can do the job without him .

Bobby : " Check out , that chick finally got the message , she coming to our side , give her a space guys , she gonna sit beside me "

She starts to walk to our car , I guess this girl couldn't keep on acting "hard to get" with us for long time , to have us hot rich HOT guys courting her is any girl wildest dream , I hope Seunghyun wont mind having her in , yeah its my car but Seunghyun Hyung is way superior than us , he is like in another level than all of us , something in his personality make us obey him and asking for his permissions unconsciously for anything . but he is not paying attention to all of this , for the meantime the only thing he is busy with was his cigarette, and it seems that he finally decided to make a move and get rid of it , i guess he will share this delicious chick with us .

 

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK  _____( Slap Sound***)

 

I rubbed my eyes in disbelieve , a nonstop Goosebumps rushed on my whole body , All my thoughts froze and shattered infront of the view I just saw  , the girl just slapped TOP , I couldn't say a single word or move a finger ,  Am i dreaming? did what I just saw now is real ? Someone slapped TOP ? No man dare to lay a finger on him , even strongest men , even we his friends are afraid to joke with him like that , yet a fragile girl slapped him , I start to shiver although i wasn't the one who slapped him , She is either crazy or planning to die , this will not pass quietly , someone will get hurt today .

SeughHyun : " WHAT THE KKK !!!" his husky strong voice raised and vibrated the whole neighbour , he slide his big hands into his left cheek and raised his dead eyes and  glared at her brutality.

" If you wont stop your childish behavior right now I will ... " She threaten pointing her finger at TOP trying to make us afraid although she was the one who looked more afraid  .

Tao interrupted her before she was able to finish her sentence . " , Do you wanna die ? Do you even know who you just slapped right now ? " Tao said getting out from the car rushly and walked taward to her .

" You deserve more than that , if you wont stop , i will slap all of you the same way i slapped him " She stated raising her voice at Tao in attamp scare him and make him step back from her. 

" What you just said ? Are you threatening us ? " Bobby also asked lowering his head to match her height .

 

No one P.O.V

SeungHyun : " STOP this Bobby , why you are over reacting , i guess she slapped me not you  " finally SeungHyun spoke , he got out from the car pushed Tao by one hand and walked slowly toward suzy looking straight into her eyes

" Dont be afraid ? they wont harm you anymore sweete "  he said with a devilish smirk on his face while looking deep  into her eyes .

 suzy lost it , whatever courage and confident she had before, all evaporate once that mighty guy looked into her eyes , something about him was so creepy , awkward and unusual , suzy felt like she was looking at the devil , someone coming straight from hell , his eyes was full of terrible evil, the timbre of his husky voice sent shivers of ice travelling across every inch of her body. Suzy's heart pounded hard under the heat of his dark malevolent gaze , he wasn't like the other guys in the car , this one was close to a nightmare , someone who can the life out of your body just by staring at you .

She stepped back , sweating hard , trying her best to stop this life threatening situation knowing she is clearly not a match to that guy infront of her , she turned and walked away from him

" Where are you going sweete ? " he raised an eye brow and asked suzy who just departure .

Bobby : " Stop that , she is running away , no one can get away after messing up with TOP " said bobby getting off the car trying to stop suzy  

Taeyang : " damn sure we wont let this pass that easily , lets drag her to our car and take her to my villa , we gonna show her how to mess with us "

  SeunghHyun hold Bobby's arm and ordered without looking at him : " get inside the car you both now and drive away "

Bobby : " Hyung , She slapped you , how we let this pass ? " he said slurring

SeungHyun shifted his eye to Bobby and glared at him : " What I just said now ? "

Tao : " Bobby Lets go , come on , Hyung will handle it " soon Tao stated rescuing his friend bobby from TOP's anger .

Taeyang soon drove away and left the area as TOP order .

Tao yelled punching bobby as soon as they get in the car  : " Mother ER , Are you planning to kill us or what exactly ? "

Bobby : " OUCH !!! that hurt , what should I've done ? that insulted TOP , i cant let her get away with it  " he explained rubbing his shoulder

Taeyang pulled his car over and fully turned his body to Bobby : " That girl already had her dead wish , God knows what SeungHyun will do with her , but you got to know clearly , when TOP order you something , you should do it blindly , or else you are in his black list , which mean HELL "

Bobby : " WTF , I was trying to help him , thats what a friend supposed to do , am not his slave , why i should do as he says all the time , and accept trash from his mouth instead " argued Bobby feeling anger from what his friends saying

Taeyang : " Man , you are new in town , you dont know TOP , he's crazy and really bad if he puts you in his mind , we are what we are now because of being near him  , man dont cause us trouble again and destroy what I was building for long time "

Bobby : " I dont care about you guys , I dont give a f**ck of that TOP anymore , what does he have that we dont have? "

Tao : " Cant you see , He got everything " with single sentence , Tao smirked at his fool friend

 Bobby : "What everything ?  he got money ?  we got it too , his family is big in town ? we too , he got girls loving and following him ?  we got them too ,  he has bodyguards saving his ? I got them too , that TOP is not better than me in anything , you do what you want , but am  not going to follow him again like his "

Tao and Taeyang couldnt argue anymore , something between Bobby's lines were right , they are not lower than TOP in anything , they might be the one who made them self in that position  . it was silent in the car Taeyang kept driving , but both him and Tao were thinking seriously at what his Bobby said before  .

----------

 

TOP took his phone and dialed a number : " Hey , I want you here in 3 minute , i will send the GPS location right now " he clearly ordered

 

SUZY P.O .V

Walking away from their car ...

omg , omg , i feel i will faint at any second , my feet cant carry me no more , What did just happen ? I was close to get captured by those crazy men , but that latest guy with the blonde hair and scary eyes  , he's the devil standing , just by looking at him i felt dizzy and unbalanced , the aura around him is so awful and suffocating , I him slapped right a cross the face , yet he was not showing any anger or malice reaction , instead he was smiling widly at me and sweet talking me , I dont care about all of this , what i care about now is to be as far as I can from him ...

No one P.O.V

while suzy was having rush of thoughts and wasnt really aware of anything around her expect the urgent need of keeping her feets walking away from them , suddenly a pair of hands came from nowhere and soon grabbed her from behind and went farther and squeezed her shoulder tightly . Suzy skipped a beat a soon reacted and turned her whole body vigorously and shouted :

" LET GO OF ME YOUR OR I WILL SCREAM LOUDLY AND LET EVERYONE IN NEIGHBOUR GATHER AROUND YOU ...."

" What happen suzy !!!!!!!! Suzy ???? " Bora stared at suzy still keeping her hands on suzy's shoulder firmly

" Let go of me , let go of me right now " Suzy screamed again not realizing who's in front of her

Bora Shouted : " SUZYYYYYYY !! AM BORA !!!!!  Bora your friend !!!! What happen to you ? Why are you screaming ?  the bodyguard did something to you? I will kill him " bora shake the inattentive suzy

Suzy : " Bora ! that you Bora ? ! oh my god " Suzy hugged bora tightly and coved her self in her warm chest

 

Bora : " Suzy , you are shaking, tell me what happened ? I reached the school's gate , you wasnt there , wand I called you several times but you didn't answer " Bora inquired patting suzy's head

Suzy : " Why you were late Bora ? there were group of bad guys gathering around me and saying bad stuff to me, and i heard one of them talking about kidnapping me and taking me to their place , I was so terrified " Suzy said crying heavily and gasping for air

Bora : " Oh my lord , when did that happened ? dont worry you are with me now , no one will harm you , they all gone " reassured Bora her best friend while pressing tightly on suzy hands

Suzy : " how you are sure about it , they must be near from here , please take me home soon "

Bora : " we will go to police 1st , we better report about them so they can catch them " Bora said raising suzy's head from her chest

Suzy : "  No , They are here ,  I wanna go home Bor , please " suzy begged Bora while dragging her to the car

Bora : " Ok , Ok , we will go now , just relax suzy " bora said hugging suzy again and open the passenger door of her car and place suzy inside and tightened her seat belt .

 

The two soon left the area , Bora was worried about her friend  , the incident took place on her feeling and mood , her whole body was shivering like a vibrating phone , suzy was so clear distracted and didnt talk much during the car journey even though she was safe inside bora's car . she remained silent . Bora didnt want to force suzy to expel her feeling and to tell her about the details , she just kept driving by placing one hand into the car wheel and the other hand in Suzy's Thigh . She felt guilty and she knew it was her mistake that she didnt come on time making suzy waiting all alone in the school  .

 once they reach her house , suzy stepped out and promised Bora to call her tomorrow and to explain everything to her . the mental breakdown she faced today was enough to let her feel exhausted and tired , she needed to rest . but Suzy didnt know that one of these guys were following  her , and kept tracking Bora's car all that time , the guy didn't stop until he knew where she lives . Yes he was that scary guy , SeungHyun . The one that suzy insulted infront of his mates

-----------------------

 

200 meter away from suzy House .

 

SeungHyun was standing near suzy's house smiling widely

He reached his phone , went to names list and dialed her number

 " Hello " he said in a calm voice focusing his gaze of suzy's house

Tiffany : " Hello Babe ! Finally you missed me , I know you will gonna call me ,  am important in your life and .... " a lady answer excitedly and loudly  

SeunghHyun : " Cut this out Tiffany , if you want me to consider going back together , i got you to do  something for me " he said clearly hitting the point

Tiffany : " going back together ? You know me well TOP , i will go to the moon if you ask me to . anything for you babe , if thats means me being with you again "

SeunghHyun : " Ok then , Listen carefully " ..............................................

.......................

.......................

........................

........................

........................

........................

 

the two talked on phone from long time , it wasn't a normal chatting , what was in Seunghyun mind was enough to destroy someone life ,  he made him self clear , there is one thing only was filling his thoughts now ,*** that Girl*** , and noting else , he wasnt called the Devil for noting , no man ever dared to challenge him or challenge his well , but suzy exceeded that and went beyond it and insulted him in front of his buddies , he was planning to revenge on her and make her regret the day she met him .

------------------------

 

Next Day

10 Am At Suzy House .....................

Mrs Bae yelling while adjusting Haneul cloths : " Suzyyyyyyyy !! arent you getting tired of talking with Bora all the time ? come on , your uncle is waiting outside in the car , just quickly prepare Hansol "

Suzy Yelling up from her room while holding her phone : " Am Coming Aunty..."  than she shifted her Attention to her phone  " Bora ,Bye Bye , she's yelling now , I got to hang off , I will continue the details later  , see ya "

Suzy run down the stairs and carried Hansol and start dressing him and fixing his hair , today her uncle's wife insisted on having a family - picnic outside early morning which was somehow a good way for suzy to clear her thoughts and forget about yesterday incident .

Suzy Said while placing a quick kiss on Hansol cheek : " We are done now , you look as perfect as your cousin , Me " she laughed

The Family took off and drove to the Seoul Park , the biggest park in Seoul , it got alot of food carts , walking areas and play grounds for kids . they place their outdoor blanket in the ground and set their foods baskets and snakes . once everything was set , the kids ran to the play ground and suzy followed them.

Haneul : " Suzy lets play " said Haneul Dragging suzy hands

Hansol : " I wanna play too " Said the younger twin running behind them

Suzy : " Ok , lets all go , Who will reach last is the loser hhahahaah " She said laughing and proceeded to run, the two young boys run behind her

the two couple watched them from far :

Mrs Bae Yelling : " YAAAA .. Haneul and Hansol , Be careful , dont run or else you will fall " 

Mr Bae : " Let them play , its normal for their age " said her husband having fun looking at his kids being so happy

Mrs Bae : " this Suzy will never grow up , She is playing like a child " said his wife in a disturbed tone while having a bite from her sandwich

Mr Bae : " She's not a child , She's doing your job by looking after the boys while they are playing , instead you, Who is their mother, sitting here doing nothing than eating and complaining"

Mrs Bae coughed out and looked at her Husband quickly : " Why you are always defending Suzy and make me always the wrong one "

Mr Bae : " Am not defending suzy , what I said was right , you are the one who insisted on this picnic at 1st place , so you should take the responsibility of it , Suzy just reached Korea , she supposed to rest , sit here and enjoy too , but she preferred to accompany the boys and play with them so they will not be lonely or harmed . so stop complaining and enjoy this picnic " he shut her down looking straight at her .

Mrs Bae : " Ok Ok , you are right and its my mistake to plan this for our family and thinking of a picnic for all of us to enjoy all together after suzy arrival from USA "

Mr Bae : " And I love you too " The beloved husband said pulling his wife into a cute kiss

Mrs Bae : " You think you can fool me with this kiss "

Mr Bae : " Yes I do think so hahaha " he laughed

1 hour passed and Suzy with the boys came back to their spot sweating hard and feeling hungry .

Suzy : " Gosh , those are not children , they are monsters , they never get tired " said suzy throwing her self in the grass

Mrs Bae to the kids : " Did you had fun ? "

Haneul and Hansol : " Yeahhhhhhhhh !! we wanna play more " they shouted jumping on suzy

Suzy : " No , No , please , No more of playing , we will eat now , I will go grab some soft drinks from the food cart , if you two eat well , I promise you , we will play more  "  suzy said while standing up and brushing the grass out from her cloths

Haneul + Hansol : " Okkkkk " they both raised their thumb finger to suzy and she did too .


Suzy went to the food cart , it was crowded with some people , she waited her turn and stood in the queue , her gaze soon shifted to a cute 1 year old small girl walking cutely near her , her short legs were struggling and her steps were quick like she was about to fall , suzy rapidly rushed to her and hold her before she stumble . the girl stole suzy's full attention , she was super cute and chuppy . kids were always suzy's weakest point , she fall for them quickly and cant hold herself when she sees them .

 

While suzy was busy kissing the girl and making her walk straight , she lost her spot , someone came and took the chance when she was busy with the girl and stood in her place at the queue of the food cart .

Suzy : " Your daughter is super duper cute , i wanna eat her , she's like cupcake " she said while carrying the girl to her mother who was watching and standing near them

The baby's Mother : " Thats sweet from you , thankyou for catching her before she fall " the lady thanked suzy

Suzy : " you are welcome , no need for thanks " she excused herself and went back and stood again in the queue.

 

Tiffany P.O.V

aishhh !! is TOP serious ? , he woke me up early morning to make me follow this girl named suzy to the park . WTF ? since when I was waking up this early? last time I woke up early was in high school

" What is this silly place? , whose coming to parks nowadays ? "  I said feeling disgusted at the sight of  the families and kids

My thoughts got interrupted by the phone call

SeunghHyun's Bodyguard : " Miss Tiffany , the girl is standing next to the red food cart , its located near the big Fountain , She's wearing black cap and blue T-shirt , and having Head phones , you will recognize her at once , she is pretty  "

" WHAT~~~ pretty my " I said fasting my steps , " SeungHyun will kill me if I miss this chance and screwed his plan" .

 

I spot that girl from behind , the one with blue t-shirt ,  why TOP is so hyped about her ? if he want to give her a lesson , he can send one of his million bodyguards to threat her or scare her , Why he want to be involved personally ? and drag me to this too ?  As much As i offered myself to him and did the impossible to have his attention he never bothered about me , but yesterday , he called me after long time just to talk about this girl . something is up with SeungHyun .

I came closer from her to have a better look at her , suddenly she turned around

"umm , she OK , average looking , Is she wearing a gray eye contact ? her skin is like a baby , her hair , am sure they are extensions and that nose , I bet she had a nose job " I dropped my jaw from the surprise , as much as I hate to admit it , but this girl is prettier than me .

 

 

I felt the ugly intense heat of jealousy rising in my body , my eyes couldnt blink , i kept staring at her for some time and than a sudden happiness took over my mood . I felt extra joy from what SeungHyun will gonna do to her , he need to punish her and make her regret it . her pretty will never put her in the same level with me ,  She is no match for me , those people coming from low class tires their best to shine , but it always put them in such bad situations .

 

I was thinking of a way to approach her , I need an idea right now or else I will lose the chance ,  i cant think straight with the loud sound of those stupid kids , but then i saw her leaving her spot suddenly , I think she is distracted with a small child ,  this is my opportunity , I have to stole her spot and open a way for me to strike .

 

Suzy came back to her spot in the queue . ( standing behind Tiffany )

 

Tiffany said after her turn came to order : " Hello , Can i have 1 fried egg sandwich with fresh orange juice ? " 

The food cart worker : " Yes Mam , it will be ready in 3 min " He replied and proceeded to cook

after 3 min

The food cart-worder said handling the tray to tiffany : " Here your sandwich mam , have a nice meal "

Tiffany : " Thanks "

In tiffany's thoughts *** I have to do it now ***

Once Tiffany received her tray from the food-car man , she knew Suzy was standing right behind her , so She purposely turned roughly and bumped into her causing the orange juice to spell fully into suzy's cloths .

Tiffany : " Omg , Omg , Am terribly sorry for bumping into you , oh my gosh , your cloths is fully wet" She said acting shock and surprised wiping suzy's cloths .

Suzy took a step back and looking at her cloths : " Ohh !! wow ,  its ok!!! , it ok !! ,  its actually my fault  ,I was the one who wasnt careful , I stood to near of you and wasnt paying attention , I need to buy you a new juice , am sorry "

Tiffany : " No , you dont need to do that , its my mistake dont bother about the juice now , we got to clean this shirt first" She said taking napkins from her bag .

Suzy : " Its really ok , it will get dried soon , dont worry "

Tiffany : " No , I insist , give that T-shirt , I will call my driver right now and he will send it to the laundry , you cant roam around in the part like that full of juice and wet , dont worry it will only take few minutes "

Suzy : " Your Driver ? No , no need , please dont bother him with my shirt , now , i will go to restroom and clean my self , and i have to buy you the juice too "

Tiffany : " Ok , lets make a deal , I will let you buy the drink for me only if you let me clean your T-shirt, What you say? "

Suzy : " hahah , Ok , I accept " Suzy finally declare losing to the stubborn Tiffany and agreed

The two went together to rest room and suzy gave her T-shirt to Tiffany who hand it to SeungHyun Bodyguard instantly to sent it to Landry , Suzy informed the incident to her uncle so they wont worry about her  . the girls chat for some time , Tiffany lied to suzy and told her she came recently to Korea and been living in UK for long time and forgot everything about Korea , She asked suzy for her mobile number as she told her she wish if they can contact each other and be friends .

Suzy : " Yup sure , this is my number , save it , by the way I also arrived to Seoul recently , so we kinda in the same boat , been hiatus in USA for 4 years "

Tiffany : " amazing how we share same history hahaha , I hope am not bothering you , am kinda lost here , searching good places for shopping , beauty salons and restaurat

SUZY : " Dear , Feel free to call me at anytime , it will be my pleasure to show you the place "

Tiffany : " Thats so sweet from you , you are my savior , thanks alot"

the two got interrupted by the bodyguard who came back with Suzy's T-shirt all clean and ironed .

Tiffany : " Now you can have your T-shirt back . Sorry Again "

Suzy : " Aww , you didnt have to do it , but , thanks alot , " she said wearing the clean shirt

Tiffany : " thats the least thing I can do , btw , i think someone is calling you " she noticed suzy's phone ringing  

Suzy : " oh yes , Hello? Yes uncle ? Ok I will come back " , "Sorry i have to leave you now ,my cousins having fever , i think we will go back home , see ya next time "

Tiffany : " opps , i hope he's ok , bye suzy "

Suzy : " Bye Tiffany , had pleasure talking to you , and i will buy you food next time we meet , OK? Bye "

Tiffany : " Alright  hahah , Bye"

 

as soon as Suzy Departure from the site , She called SeunghHyun and told him everything about what happened earlier

 

SeunghHyun : " Yes , what happened ? "

Tiffany : " Gosh , Why the rash , I wished to hear some sweet talking 1st but instead you are asking me what happened ? "

SeungHyun : " Tiffany , I have no mood for your silly romantic world , Tell me what happened  " he strictly answered in sharp tone

Tiffany : " alright alright , Iisten , I did as you planned and I got her phone number for you "

SeungHyun : " so quick , Thats my clever girl "

Tiffany : " I love you TOP , and i want to do everything for you  "

SeungHyun : " Keep doing the right thing and we will be together soon , I need to know how far you are going for me "

Tiffany : "  btw , from where you saw that trash , She is extremely ugly and naive , a real street "

 

SeunghHyun : "  not in a one/million chance i will come accross such a worthless garbage  , but for her bad luck we both happened to be in the same time and same place  yesterday " he smirked

Tiffany : " You got to give her what she deserves , i talked with her for few mins and I already hate her "

SeunghHyun : " dont worry about that , send me her phone number now "

Tiffany : " I just send it via messages ,  btw , am feeling hungry , invite me to a lunch SeungHyun" she requested in a cute voice hoping he will agree

SeunghHyun: " Am busy now , you continue the good work and do as the plan and I promise you with great present "

Tiffany : " you always shut me down , I dont want presents , I want you TOP .

SeungHyun : " There is a girl doesnt want presents ? "

Tiffany : " Yes , Me " she proudly and confidently answered

SeungHyun : " Anyway , Am going , dont forget the plan "

  Tiffany : " Ok , i will be waiting for your present , bye darling "

SeungHyun shut of the phone without saying a word .....................

Tiffany mumbling to herself : "Will it harm him if he replied with a nice word "

She kept her mobile in her brada bag and drove her car ,

 

In The BAR ....................

It was pretty dead night for a  Saturday  , the clock was hitting 10pm and the bar was almost empty which is a bit strange for a bar that draws the richest and high positions in Town in such a rush hour .

 

And in the middle on the bar table , SeungHyun was sitting there in the bar stall barely making a movement , his gaze was fixed on his drink , it been an hour and a half and this was still his 1st drink 

 

The Bar attendant standing behind the bar : " Mr Choi , why i feel you are not in the mood today " he asked looking worried , the attainder known Seunghhyun for long time and he cares for him , SeunghHyun was such a generous and kind customer , despite what everyone saying about him from being bad and evil , the old bar attendant never saw him like that .

Seunghyun : " not in the mood ? Why you think so ? "

Bar Attendant : " check your drink , its still half full for the last  hours , What bother you ? "

SeungHyun : " No wonder you are the best bar attendant in Seoul , you even knows whats going on with in your customers mind heh "

Bar Attendant : " for sure , I knew you for years SeungHyun , now tell me why you look so absent minded ? " he said wiping over pint glasses

" This guy right here is planning to destroy someone's life , This is whats going on in his mind " A husky deep voice came from behind interrupted their conversation .

surprised by the bar Attendant : " Oh, Mr Bang , Welcome back , When you came back " he greeted him with a large smile . 

Bang YongGuk joining them in the bar stall : " Just now , I just cancel the company's big meeting in China and rushed to Seoul , because of this guy only " He said joining the two in the bar and shooting glares to his best buddy , SeungHyun .

SeungHyun Called his childhood best friend YongGuk , the only guy TOP trust and care about . their friendships started since very young ages , as both families known each other for ages . YongGuk is the youngest Chaebol (Korean word for people who own family-controlled conglomerates) in his family , During his teen years , he used to be a leader of the most dangerous Gang in Korea , but SeungHyun pulled him out from that dirty-criminal world before he sinks in even more , and after that Yongguk decided to focus more on his family business and to run it by him self,  properly its the only way to distract him and keep him away from that dirty dangerous world . unlike him , His best friend ever TOP never bothered about his family business , his own father kept on begging him to work along side him and to carry on with their legendary company markets that was running for centuries  , but TOP was never interested , in fact , he hate the business world , disgusted by the word *WORK* , why to work when you can spend billions and billions of money without worrying of ever getting broke ? why to spend your whole life on a wooden desk stamping papers and forms while you can spend it partying and playing around , that what was going in TOP's mind , and Somehow , the only person that knows him even better that himself , was Bang YongGuk , that why , whenever SeungHyun need someone to talk too he will call his buddy 1st .

 

Bar Attendant : " What can I get you Mr Bang " he asked

Bang YongGuk : " the Usual " he answered shifting his sight to TOP : " So Who is the poor guy this time ? "

SeungHyun didnt reply and took a sip from his drink ...

Bang YongGuk : " come on , you called me in the middle of the meeting to come to Korea , just to have a drink , whats the  deal ? "

 

SeungHyun's expression suddenly turned to grave and looked at his friend  : " You mean Whos the poor girl ..."

YongGuk paused a sec than smirked : " A girl ? "

The bar door suddenly swung open as , a group of fine Hot girls storm in giggling loudly , firing the peace inside , they paused a little scanning the place than sat next to the two hot guys (TOP & SEungHyun)

SeungHyun again had another sip from his drink ...............

Bang yongguk : " What a girl can do for the mighty Choi Seunghyun ? "

 

SeungHyun told everything to his best friend ...................

 

an sudden awkward silence took over their conversation ...

 

Seunghyun : " So ..... ? " Top looked curiously at his best friend widing his eyes

YongGuk didn't reply , but instead bursts into a hysterical non-stop laughter.

" WHAT !!! A girl slapped you in the face ?  OMG i cant bear this , I wished if i was there to see your face" his mouth opened widly in a laughter

he couldn't imagine a girl can do such a thing to him , the most dangerous guy in town ,  but he stopped laughing once he catches his friend serious look and bold expression

yongGuk :" ummm , So What your plan ? "

TOP : " AM goona destroy her badly , I will destroy her till she will beg for forgiveness  "

 

YongGuk : " I can see how this effecting your mood , but tell me , How this girl randomly slapped you just like that ? there must be a thing made her do that "

TOP : " I told you , that suddenly slapped me for no reason"

YongGuk : " Are you sure she is not one of those girls you broke their hearts before "

TOP : " I thought that too at the beginning , but I checked about her . she belong to a low socio-economic family , blus she is new in town ,  there is no chance i had met her before "

YongGuk : " WOW , so you dig in her history already "

TOP : " Guk , I told you am serious about this " he glared at him

YongGuk raised an eye brow : " hahaahaha you know I like that side of you , So tell me how you gonna destroy her "

SeungHyun Took a final long sip of his drink and stood up and smirked : " watch and learn "

YongGuk : " hey , dont keep me dead- curious right now , Tell me what you are gonna do " He grabbed his glass and drunk it fully in a Quick motion and run behind TOP...........

TO BE CONTINUED >>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------

Author notes : please give me your view , advices and opinion about the new chapter , I know i updated late as i have no time to write , thankyou for waiting and for supporting me and this story

important note :  CAn you guys tell wether the fonts i use is too big , too bright or disturbing ? because in my laptop in does look big and i tried to change it , but it also looks different in my ipad . pls let me know