Results Day

I Will Never Ever Forgive You!
RESULTS  DAY
A new day started , the girls partied non-stop all night long as if it was their last time being on earth , this time they thought of themselves only , not on their final results , future or their family , everybody danced , sang , laughed , drank , cried and enjoyed every single minute they had together not knowing what tomorrow holds for them .

 

Suzy , Bora , Jane and Angelina Had their best night ever , but unfortunately everything comes to an end  , cuz  tomorrow exactly at  7:00am the collage will announce the students who will graduate , and will post the final results of their last semester  , so the girls had to leave the party at 3:am as many as other seniors who attend it in order to be able to catch up with the collage few hours later .

 

Although of the huge tiredness and weariness that invaded their bodies , Suzy , Bora , Angelina and Jane promised to not fall into sleep and decided to stay awake in their dorms and hold themselves from sleeping  few hours more , since the collage will be opened after 4 hrs , they tried to spend it talking , playing games and watching videos of their old days at collage but they failed to keep their promise , they couldn't fight against it any more , their weak muscles , painful legs , heavy heads and minds full of thought won the battle and the girls surrender to the power of sleep at the last two hours  .

-----------------------------------------------------

Place : Girls Housing Student ( Jane and Angelina's Room )

Time : 9:00 am

 


 

The Sunlight's softly penetrate through the thin fabric of the curtains lighting up the whole room and revealing for a new day and a new morning , the bright  messy room looked so peaceful with two girls sleeping in their beds quietly .

Angelina's P.O.V

I felt the light hitting my eyes harshly , making it hard to open , i tried to fight it back and covered my face with the billow , but still I  can feel the warmth , the sunlight's was really targeting my face and suddenly i recalled everything .......................

" No Way , The sun , Its morning , What time is it now ?? " I said removing my blanket rapidly and freaking out that we might overslept and missed the collage .

" JANE , Wake up , Whats time is now ? " I repeated loudly throwing the billow on Jane's face .

Jane didnt answer , she did noting other then turning her position to the other side .

" !! " I give up and rushed to my near-bed closet and took my phone .

" OH MY GOSHHHHHH !!! , ITS 9:00 AM !!!!!!!!! " I screamed from top of my lungs just like if I wanted the whole building to know that we were late and in big trouble .

Jane Finally raised her head , and opened one eye forcefully , my scream startled her .

 Jane: " Are you insane or what ? , i wanna f**cking sleep , Shut up "  Jane said pissed off not catching why i was screaming earlier .

" Jane , Its 9:00 Am " I repeated loudly .

 Jane: "  9AM ???????????   WHAT !!! 9am , You are kidding me ? " Said Jane jumping out of the bed like a ninja realizing what i was talking about.

" Am not kidding , we are so freaking late , I dont know why the hell my stupid alarm didn't function , am sure i set it at 6:30 am " I said washing my face rapidly .

 Jane: " ٍSince you are that sure , Then why the hell it didnt work , your alarm ringtone is the loudest alarm i ever heard , everyone complains about it when its on , its so noisy , you must have forgot to set it " 

" Am sure  i set it , I swear " I insisted checking my alram clock

Jane : "No , you didnt , i told you don't drink that much " said Jane angrily while opening the closet picking randomly what to wear.

" Jane , there's no time for fighting whether i set it or not , hurry up and search for any cloth we can wear , we have no time i will go to suzy and bora's room , they must be sleeping till now " I answered wiping my face with a towel and heading toward the door .

 Jane: " What you will gonna do with Bora , you know that girl needs an elephant to wake her up , especially after yesterday party , i will go with you , you cant do it alone " said jane walking to me worrying about the lazy Bora

" No , I will take care about it, you finish quickly and go ahead to the car , we will reach you minutes later " I said refusing her request .

 Jane: " Ok then , dont take long time " .

 

 

 

Angelina heartbeats started to raise , after seeing that the senior rooms empty and their doors were wide open and being cleaned by morning cleaners , she failed to spot any senior in their dorms , she wished if she found one ,  but it seems they all went to collage early for the final results while they were in deep sleep .

She started to panic more and more as she walked in the corridor  , she was never confident about her grades , she is 1 year older than  (suzy, jane and bora) , Angelina  struggled a lot in her studies at her early years of collage , and had to repeat two semester due to her low grades , but when suzy , bora and jane became her new classmate they clicked nicely together and became best friends instantly . they encouraged her to study harder  and how to level up her grades , they even tutored her in some subjects .  they changed her personality , she became a strong confident person , hard worker student , and never failed again . but this time its different , its the final judgment of them as students , the final results of their hard working , she was so afraid and unconfident again.

 

Finally Angelina reached to Suzy and Bora's room that was at the end of the Senior corridor dorms .

with no much thoughts , she opened the door aggressively as if she aiming to break it , she found both Suzy and Bora sleeping like dead people barley seeing any movement . Angelina directly walked toward the bathroom and grabbed a big bucket and filled it with cold water and went straight to Bora's bed .

 Angelina: " Am Sorry Bora but this is for your sake " mumbled Angelina in low tone and poured the water into the sleepy Bora . .

Bora jumped from bed all wet and in a huge shock gasping for air . unrealizing what just happened to her .

 Angelina: " Wake up or else i will bring another bucket with iced water " Angelina said threatening  Bora .

 

 Bora: " WHAT THE F**Ck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " said the full wet Bora shivering and realzing what just Angelina done to her .

 Angelina: " Before you kill me or anything , look at your watch , do you know what time is it now ?? its 9:15am , we are 2 hrs and 15 min late , of course all of you are depending on me to awake you and when i over slept all of you did too , so dont dare and  blame me and start drying yourself and get ready , Jane is waiting us down" Angelina explained handing a towel to Bora .

 Bora : " 9AM , OMg , we are too late , I got no time to kill you now , i must rush and take a bath i smell like " said bora running to the bathroom .

Suzy who was sleeping peacefully finally reacted to the noise , with messy hair , she opened her eyes unfully trying to see what is this noise about .

 Angelina: " Wake up Seoul-princess  , we are late for collage ,  " said Angelina feeling tired of repeating it all the time .

 Suzy: " You are joking right , it still 6 am , dont lie like this " Said suzy covering her self with the blanket unbelieving her friend .

 Angelina: " See dear , I got no time for this , Bora Deal with Suzy , I will go to my room and dress quickly , lets meet in the parking area after 10 min , bye " Shouted irritated Angelina to Bora who  is in the bathroom taking a quick bath .

  Bora: " Go ahead Ange , Suzy Plz Wake up , I swear this is not a joke ,  its passing  9am now , they must posted the results hours ago " Said bora desperately to the confused Suzy while stepping outside the bathroom .

 Suzy: " Omona , Our collage results " said suzy throwing the blanket after coming back to her sense .

 Bora: " Lets panic later , wash you face right now, i will pick something for you to wear " said bora dragging suzy inside the bathroom

 

 

 

It took them few minutes only to reach their collage , Jane was driving insanely , she didnt bother how many red lights she passed , how many cars she was about to hit , her goal was to reach the collage as soon as possible , and by surprise the girls didnt object  about her speedy driving this time . actually all the girls were in her own world thinking about the final results , praying that their hard working and effort will be pain off .

 

 Jane: " We are here " said jane announcing their arrival  while parking her car .

 Bora: " Woahh ~~ 10 mins of driving to collage , never imagined reaching collage in such a short time " said bora in a surprise .

 Jane: " Well darling they didnt call me the queen of Roads for noting " proudly answered jane .

 Suzy: " But girls , why i see no girls at the entrance , usually its crowded " said suzy worried while stepping out side the car .

 Angelina: " There's no car in the parking too , ummm thats wired , maybe they are inside , lets check it out " suggested Angelina while walking toward the main gate (1) .

 Bora: " I hope we are not too late , i cant take it anymore " said bora wrapping her arms around suzy

 Suzy: " Lets have big Faith and pray , Am sure , they didnt remove the result yet  "

the girls walked to the gate , but it was empty , it didnt make any sense to them , Yes the collage is on official holiday but today is one of the most impotents day for the collage , its Senior final results and graduation preparations , it supposed to be filled with the senior students , families ,teachers , relatives , but instead , it was empty . they were the only ones there .

 Jane: " I dont like this at all , why there's no body  , where's everyone ?" said jane nervously

 Angelina: " Usually the collage  the result in the ceremony hall , but there's no one there "

 Bora: " wait , am spotting a new big banner over there , they must posted the results there " said bora pointing at the new big banner .

the girls walked toward the big banner hanged in the entrance of the classes building , there was a written note in it . the girls read it .

 

"  SORRY , BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE COLLAGE IS CLOSED DUE TO SOME ISSUES , THE  FINAL RESULTS FOR THE SENIOR STUDENTS WILL BE POSTED IN COLUMBIA  UNIVERSITY TODAY AT 7:30 AM

NOTE : PLZ BRING YOUR ID TO RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE "

 

 

ALL the girls dropped there mouth wild open

Bora : " they must be kidding me " said Bora is total shock .

Suzy : " Closed ?? " 

Angelina : " Columbia University ???????, are they fu*king joking here " said jane screaming

Jane : " I have no clue how to go to Columbia University " said Jane disappointed

Suzy : " Jane ,its not that far ,  its near actually , we went there once , for our the local Math competition ,remember ? "

Jane : " Near like where , i know we went there before , but i wasnt driving ,we went by bus and i didnt pay attention to the road and how we got there , we are in serious problem girls "

Bora : " , why is this happening to us , after all the troubles we went through today " said bora sitting in chair at the side of entrance .

 Suzy : " Lets be positive girls , we can use Roads GBS , we can easily detect the place  "

 Jane: " Well , Do You know how to use it ,  cause i dont ?" asked jane 

Suzy kept silent and didnt answer

 Angelina : " Ok we are offically screwed right now "  said Angelinaa hitting the ground with her leg

 

 A Guy : " Who is screwed ? "

Suddenly with no warning ,  a manly voice appeared from behind , startling the girls and causing them to turn instantly .to the place that sound came from.

 

 Angelina: " Holy mama !!!!!!!! Jason ,  Are you planning to stop our heart from functiong , gosh  " said angelina startled

 Jason: " Sorry if I scared you girls , but you scared me too hahah , the collage is empty I thought you were a dead spirits walking in the yard hahaha " anyway sorry for scaring you again " said jason with a smirk

 Jane: " What are you doing here BTW ? " asked jane in a wonder .

 Jason: " I  just came to take some old things in my locker ,how about you girls ? " said jason stealing some glances at suzy who  was uncomfortable and quite after his appearance .

 Bora: " ummmmm , How to begin this   , we are in huge problem  " said bora sighing heavly

Jason: " problem ?, why , what happened ? " asked jason anxiously

 Angelina: " We woke up too late and just arrived to the collage  knowing  later that they posted the final results at Columbia university , which we have no idea how to reach it  "

 Jason: " dont tell me you didnt see your results yet ? " asked jason

Angelina " Yes we still have no clue how we did in the exam "

Jason : " Opps , ok , ok dont worry , i will take you there , actually I just came from there and i wanted to go back again " said jason lying at the girls .

 Jane: " Oh my god jason , we will be so thankful to you if you showed us theway , we cant wait to see our results " said Jane happily

 Jason: " No please , dont be , I will be glad to take you there " said jason again shooting a daring glances at the quite suzy .

 Bora: " thanks you so much jason , wish if all guys were like you , " said bora admiring jason gentle and polite manners

 Jason: " All guys are like me or maybe better , but sometimes you need to give them chance to show you who really they are  because all guys are not same " replied jason proudly looking straightly to suzy this time

Suzy understood that he meant her by his reply and shifted her gaze to the other side trying to escape the embarrassing situation .

 Angelina: " Indeed " agreed Angelina looking at suzy with evilish look

asked Jason looking around  : " Anyway girls , where did you parked ? "

 Jane: " I parked the car at the parking area in  gate 1 " answered jane pointing at the place .

  Jason :" OK cool , My car is in gate 2 , you girls can go ahead to your car and I will come to gate 1 and after that you can follow me to Columbia collage "

Jane , Bora and Angelina   : " OK Deal " 

Jason and the girls separated , each went to their car , but while the girls were walking to the parking area , an evil plan pop into Bora's mind and she whispered it to the Jane and Angelina , while suzy was still quite and lost thinking about Jason indirectly statement about her .

Suzy didnt realized that her friends walked faster and reached the car before her . they locked the doors and waited for suzy to reach .

Suzy finally reached the car and extend her arm to the car's door handel and grabbed it to open but it remained closed

 

Suzy: " Hey guys , you locked the door " said suzy knocking on the car window    

 Bora: " Nope !! " refused bora sticking out her tongue to suzy

  Suzy : " Hey , No time for games now  , open the door we are already late " demanded suzy

  Jane: " Well thats a No too , hahahaah "  said jane while starting the car over 

Suzy : " Girls , dont joke like this , Jason will arrive at any second , it will be rude to make him wait us while you three decided suddenly to play this unnecessary prank , unlock the car " Said suzy again grabbing the door hand roughly in attempt to open it .

  Angelina: " Honey, thats the point , we wants him to come " stated angelina putting on the seatbelt .

  Suzy: " To come and whats ? said suzy suspiciously

  Bora: " To come and see you standing out side alone waiting " said her best friend with a huge evil smirk on her face 

  Suzy: " What do you mean standing alone waiting ? I dont get this . "questioned suzy nervously afraid of what her friend having in their mind 

  Jane: " Gosh , dont you get it , Dear , you will gonna ride with Jason and guess what , alone , now bye, as you said earlier we are late " said jane waving at the shocked friend

 Suzy: WHATTTTT !!!  ride with him?  AlONE ?? ??? you cant be serious girls , open the door right now " Commanded suzy

 Angelina: " Dont worry suzy , dont make it a big deal ,  Jason is not a monstwe , and beside , we will be following you right at the back  " reassured angelina

 Suzy: " Yes , Its a Big deal ,  actually its a disaster , Why I should ride with a guy , with someone I dont know , Stop this Silly Joke immediatly "

 Angelina: " Suzy , we got to go , we are late, dont forgot to to tell him to come to the main collage entrance , we will be waiting there for you too " waved angelina and the car starts to move away from suzy

 Suzy: " No No Nooo , wait wait please I beg you , dont do this to me guys , let me in , please " Shouted suzy while running after the car but no use

 

The girls laughed hard at suzy  , watching her hopelesly begging was super cute and funny . they knew suzy have always seen **guys** as one of the  forbidden things , she doesnt hate them , she just raised that way from her father and later from her uncle after her father death , they were so protective and strict . they taught her to stay away from guys , she rarely socialize with them although hundred of boys in collage were battling with eachother for winning her heart , but as always suzy never gave any of them a single chance and end it  soon , but As for Jason , he was different , he got all the girls respect , approval and admiration , he's clever ,  handsome , honest , gentel and not that kind a player type ,  Bora ,jane and Angelina felt bity on him . he liked suzy alot , and never lost hope ,  so they thought of helping him and give him a chance explain it to suzy for the last time .

 

 -------------------------------At the collage intrance 

  Jane: " Was it too much for her ?asked jane  .anxiously

 Angelina: " Am afraid too , i think we exaggerate a lil bit , hope she will be ok with him "

 Bora: " Dont worry about, Jason will never ever hurt her , he knows suzy character , besides  Suzy may appears fragile , weak and scared from outside , but trust  me this girl is way too strong from inside , , She will be able to handle it so well " explained bora praising her friend 

Jane : " You know her the best , hope she will be able to face him "

 

Mean while , Suzy tried to stop the girls , but they drove away from her , for a second she thought her friends were playing a sick game . but when she didnt see the car turns back , she knew it wasn't , She was so disappointed from her friends , suzy never thought they would throw her to her biggest fear "A guy" ,  suzy considered the whole thing as if her friends used her as bite , a Payment for him  as a way to thank him for taking them to Colombia collage  .  She felt like crying but soon stopped her self  when she spot Jason Car coming her side . and quickly wiped her tear and took a deep breath and decided to face the problem

Suzy : " Am not afraid , I can do it " said suzy talking to her self while watching Jason car getting closer and closer from her .

 

Suzy P. O . V

I felt a single tear about to fall from my frozen eye , but soon it vanished when I saw Jason's car exciting gate 2 and entering gate 1 parking area , my heart beats start to knock faster and faster as he  getting closer to me , it was the most unpleasant feeling i ever felt , mixed with fear and ungriness  , I didnt know what to do but I decided to face him and challenge the girls and my self too .

He drove to where I was standing and exactly stopped beside me and opened his window: " Suzy? , what are you doing here alone? where's your friends ? " he said looking around .

I froze for a few seconds and than replied : " They had to leave , we popped into a couple of our class mate , they had no clue about the lpcation of Columbia university too , we just couldnt leave them here , and since there's no space for all of us together in jane's car  , I decided to wait for you , if thats ok with you of carse ." I lied about it .

Jason  : " You decided ?? " asked jason suprisly .

" Yes , Why ? Is there's a problem ? " I answered back confiently

Jason : " No , sure i have no problem  , why should I have a problem about it,  please come inside , you are so welcomed" he said in disbelief while storming out and opening the passenger door for me gently

" Thanks alot " I said shly .

Jason : " You are so welcome suzy " he replied with a huge grin in his face going back to his seat.

Suzy : " By the way , the girls will be waiting for us at the main entrance ".I reminded him

Jason :  " Alright then , shall we wear our seat belts now " He suggested softly looking into me  .

Suzy : " Ummm , yeah yeah I will wear it " I said trying to erase the nervousness out from my mind

Jason " I will be so relived if you did , you being saved is all what matter to me " he said looking into my eyes darely .

I turned my face to the front window trying to escape from his gaze " Lets not be late " I said wearing the seatbelts

Jason : " we will arrive in a short time , dont worry " he said starting the engine of the car .

 

At the other side of the Street , Bora , Jane and Angelina were waiting anxiously , bad thoughts came to their minds , they sent tons of messages to suzy , but they didnt get any reply.

Jane : " Am starting to worry right now , where are they? , they supposed to be here minutes ago "

Bora : " Why the heck she's not answering our messages ?, its killing me " said Bora angrily scanning her phone

Angelina : " guys dont panic it been only a few minute since we left suzy there , Lets wait a little bit more , if she still didnt appear , we will head to the parking area " suggested Angelina looking at the gates

Jane :  " yeah it been 7 mins only ,  why I feel it was longer than that , am so nervous

Bora : " I dont care about you guys , if she didnt show up with in 2 minutes ,  am gonna go & search for her  "informed bora strictly 

While the girls were talking ,  suddenly Jason's car passed by them , he peeped so to let them notice him , it was like a scene from a romantic movie , like a slow motion of a cute couple in a car , their best friend suzy sitting next to Jason ,  a guy , unbelivable , how possible is that , they looked so good together , their mouth dropped out of shock , its was like a dream came true , no one ever imagined it .

Jane : " Is there's a problem with my eyes , or I just saw suzy with jason in that car " asked jane in disbelief from what she just saw .

Bora : " your eyes have no problem honey , that what i saw too "

Angelina : " YEHHHHHHHHHHHH , Finally Suzyyy with a guy , i cant believe it , this must be the best day ever in my life " said angelina screaming

Jane : " Hey , lets not rush it , we dont know yet what happened , i better follow him before he disappear " she said starting the engine of the car .

Suzy saw her friends staring at them in disbelief  , She looked back with a grin , she wanted to show them that she won and their dirty game failed .

Jason was the happiest person ever , he never even imagined having suzy next to him , the girl he always liked few inches away from him , he could watch her breathe , talk , and react to what he says , it was a dream coming true , he doesnt want this moment to go so quickly , but he was also afraid to fall more in love with her , she was pure and beautiful to the level you cant get enough looking at her , she was different than any other girl , she was special .

the journey to the Bernard collage was so quite and peacful ,  silence killed the situation , suzy was so nervous , she felt so uncomfortable knowing that he was looking at her consistly  , so she decided to break the silence

 

Suzy : " So , How was it ? "

Jason: " Its so amazing , I cant explain my feeling right now , I even dreamt about this moment " Jason talked without realizing what he just said

Suzy : " This?  moment ? I didnt get it " suzy said not fully understanding what Jason meant

Jason : "  wait , what do you mean by how was it " asked jason for a confirmation

Suzy : " Your scores , I meant your final results "

Jason " My result ? oh , yeah  my results , i just told you , amazing I did really good and I succeeded, they included my name in the graduation list next week "  soon Jason explained and stuttered trying the to escape the embarrassment

Suzy : " Really ! Woah , thats amazing , Am happy for you " said suzy smiling widely

Jason : " Are you really happy for me ? really suzy ,  is that true ? " asked Jason slowing down and looking into suzy eyes .

Suzy was surprised from his question and soon replied  : " Yes , sure am happy for you , you and everyone who succeeded , I love seeing people happy , its amazing thing "

Jason : " Than be with me , if you want me to be happy , please give me a chance to prove you how different am I from all the boys you known before "

Suzy shocked from what he said and turned her whole body to face him : " From all the boys I knew before ??? Excuse me ! i never been with any guy before , never ever "

Jason : " What do you mean you never been with a guy ? you meant as a boyfriend , or something else

Suzy was so uncomfortable of Jason question and what it drag them into , she paused a little and answered : " Sorry but I really dont think its your business to know "

Jason : "OH LORD o.O Are you still a ? I knew it " Asked Jason with a smirk after analyzing suzy's answers earlier .

Suzy : " WTH !!!!!!!!! , How dare you , how can you ask me such a question ?" shouted suzy

Jason  : " oh no , am so sorry , my tongue slipped , I shouldn't say that word , am sorry again " Said jason , about to laugh at suzy , he just discovered a big secret about her .

Suzy : " Jason , I think its better for me to get out the car ,, my friends are still following us behind, I will ride with them , please pull over " requested suzy who her face turned pale from the unpleasnt conversation

Jason : " No Suzy , please dont do this , Am terribly sorry for what i just said , i swear you wont hear anything disrespectful from my mouth again , just lets act as I never asked such a question , please " he begged suzy

Suzy : " I dont like the atomesphere here , please stop the car "

Jason : " Suzy I beg you , Am so stupid i shouldnt ask a lady that question , am so sorry please dont do this " Again jason begged seeking her forgivness

Suzy : " Ok dont be sorry , lets stop this topic for real , are we there yet ? " suzy said trying to distract her self from thinking about what he asked her earlier

Jason : " about 10 min more . we will reach there soon " he replied politely .

he paused a little than continued : " But you know , its so unfair " he sighned not looking at suzy and focusing on the road

Suzy : " What is not fair ? " She asked innocently

Jason : " You never been with a guy , yet you already judged them all as a dangerous bad specious "

Suzy : " Who said i consider them as bad specious " asked suzy

Jason  : " Than why you never had a boyfriend? , sorry to ask but I never imagined there's a woman who never experienced love before or at least been a girlfriend to somebody , especially in your age "

Suzy : " Yes in your culture maybe not mine " answered suzy confidently looking at the road

JaSon : " What do you mean in my cultue ? "

Suzy :" here in America you start to have a girlfriend from kindergarten , and you considered as abnormal if you dont have a girfriend when you are 15 yrs old , so I dont blame you of thinking that way  "

Jason : " So is your culture against love ? against the most beautiful and pure thing in this world , against the nature bonding between the two gender " asked jason inquiring about the real reason of her behavior

Suzy : " No , actually we value it more than you do , the word love in my culture is not simple ,  we never under-estimate someone's true feelings , thats why we precious it , but here everyone use this word  {love} as a way to spend their day with someone and play around , while us we dont unvalue the pureness of  love and fool everyone with it ,loves means love , from the day i might you till the day my eyes closed "

Jason : "B..But , Am not asking you for love , am asking for a chance to show you the love I have for you "

Suzy : " Am sorry , we cant be together . i wan.... " Soon interrupted by jason

Jason : " BUT why , Why we cant be together ? give me a reason please " Asked jason  for explaination

Suzy : " theres so many reasons , but you ha....."

Again interrupted by the irritated Jason " Name one of these reasons , i want one only , one "

Suzy : " We are so different , we cant be together , you are at one side of the earth and am litterly at the other side of it , and i supposed your family wont accept me same as my family wont accept you "

Jason : " Who said my family wont accept you , they dont care even if i marry an alien as long as am happy " the boy confidently explained

 Suzy : "Even if your family will eccept it , my family wont , thats am sure about " soon suzy reply came  

Jason : "Why? , Because am an American ?, Woahh ~ and I thought we were the most racist nation  in the world " he said laughing in a mockery

Suzy : " Its not about the race , goshh !! I knew you wont get it , thats why I tried avoiding you all the time "

Jason : " No , I wont get it suzy , explain to me , tell me something clear somthing i can understand  because what you are saying is not making any sense "

Suzy : " Ok then , we cant be together , because we cant be together , I dont love you , and I dont want to be loved by you , the only reason why you like me is because I seems intersting character to you  , a hard to get girl.  or a challenging game to you , so I hope you will realize that am not for playing stop wasting your time "

Jason : "playing ????? Am playing ??wow , four years of only cheasing you and seeing noting but only you and you consider me as a player ??? Thankyou suzy " He slow down and looked into her eyes sharply

Suzy : " No I didnt mean it that way , I mean am no.... "

Jason : " You know what ! you are right , I wasted my time  , am sorry if I bothered you , and am sorry  if I  seems to you as a player who like to play with interesting stubborn girls , i never ever planned to look that way , just to let you know , my feeling was true and I did liked you from the first time I saw you , but I will try to forget you " Jason explained , his voice was shaking

Suzy for the 1st time had a passionate conversation with a guy , somehow she felt so bad at what she did, she turned him down , although she believed his words , she stared at his sunken eyes ,they were glassy as if he was about to cry , he did seemed different from any guy , but still , she was sent to USA not to play or to fun around , she came to study and only study , she was raised in a way to not think in these things , to be careful from guys and conscious about her attitude . after all she was holding her family pride .

he interrupted her thoughts : " I think we arrived "

Suzy : " oh , Really ? I didnt feel the time . " She said coming back to reality .

Jason : " Jane and the girls arrived too , give them my regards , best of luck to you all with your results  "

Suzy : " Are you leaving? , you said you want to come here " She said while stepping out from the car

Jason : " I lied suzy , Bye " He smiled forcely and started the car engine to leave

Suzy : " Wait Jason , Thankyou so much " she said ashamed of what she said the that man .

Jason : " Dont mention it , Bye "

Suzy saw his driving away with narrowness filling her heart , she just officially rejected a guy for the 1st time , it was an unpleasant feeling " Am sorry " She said looking at his car driving away

Suddenly Suzy was pushed behind by some one and was about to fall down , She turned to see who was this , and she saw her best friends Bora , Jane and Angelina looking at her in eyes full of question .

Bora : " Hey Jason's girlfriend " she said leaning toward Suzy

Jane : " So how was the Car-date " asked Jane jumping excitedly

Suzy response came late  but it shocked everyone was there , She stared at bora and then slapped her across the face .

Bora immediately placed her hand in her slapped cheeks , and stand there with no movement ,  it was a pure shock to her, she never expected that to come .

Jane and Angelina froze in their place  , they never saw suzy that angry 

Bora : " Suzy , But Why ? " said bora suprised for suzy's action

Suzy : " Shut up , all of you , you dare to show up infront of me after what you all did to me"

Jane : " What happened ?,"

Suzy : " Shame on you all , I broke the poor guy's heart , is that what you want "

Angelina : " Suzy , we didnt meant to harm you in any way possible , we just wanted to end this for ever , he been talking to us for years in order to let you speak to him , he was following you everyway just like a lost baby , he deserve a decent farwell from you , atleast we wanted him to know your true feeling before leaving to Korea "

Suzy : " Like this Angelina ?? like this !!  to let me give him a farwell by throwing me to his car forcely and run away , i thought you all knew how i feel about guys , I never expected this from you all "

Jane : " suzy dont do this to us , no one knows you better than us thats why we knew you can handel  the situation well , forgive us right now or i will cry loud infront of everyone here"

Bora : " by the way , I can offer my other cheek if you still like to slap it "

Suzy : " Not funny !!!! , Anyway I wont waste more time , its 10:30 am , bye " Suzy said leaving the girls and walking to the main hall (the place where they posted the results)

Angelina : " Opps , 10:30 , we are soo late " She said cutely running and grabbing suzy shoulder

Bora : " my heart is beating so fast , in few minutes we will know our results  " she said running after jane and suzy and catching suzy's arm .

Suzy :  " Remove your hand both , I still didnt forgive you " said suzy still irrigated from their previous behavior

Jane ," What we should do to let you forgive us , come-on we are sorry "

 

Suzy : " I will tell you later , now lets find out about these long waited results "

 

After asking for directions , Suzy and the girls found the hall where the resutls are  , they walked in and felt their heart was beating faster and faster as they are coming closer , when they arrived , it took them by shock that the hall was still having many people inside , some were the senior students their classmate , families , friends , teachers and so many others , they couldn't neglect various of the expressions they witnessed , some student were happy , taking pictures and hugging each other out of joy , those student must have succeeded and were expressing their joy , some were showing no much feeling or reaction   , and other students were crying and very sad , those students must have failed and will not graduate and have to repeat the semester .

that view didnt help the girls at all , it increased the tense of the situation and made them anxious more , they lost confident of them selves , and now they are no longer believe in their efforts ,the  hard working , or the power of praying . they just walked through the crowd untill they reached the hanged results board .

each girls separated into different directions , the papers were too many , but the girls searched non-stop in a hope to find their names between  people who will graduate  .

and after long tiring 5 minute an answer came .

Suzy : " OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... "

 

 

 

To Be Continued ........