Introduction (characters)

I Will Never Ever Forgive You!

 Main Characters

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bae Suzy 22yrs
Suzy is an orphan girl , she was born in USA , from an American mother & Korean father , that why she has a milky fair skin and glittery gray eyes .her mother diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety , she committed suicide . it was a deep shock for suzy's father , he couldn't accept that his wife died , he blamed him self alot . with huge disbelief and deep grief covering his heart , he couldn't stay in America any longer, so he took the 5months old suzy back to Korea to his family , that consist of only him and his younger brother . the one that he always took care of. 
Facts about suzy  :
1- She known for her kindness and her beauty .
2- Her family are from the country side but later came to seoul , they considered as middle classed in the society 
3 - She comes from a very decent family , they dont like girls to reveal mush skin , or have boyfriends or drink alcohol . they usually go for arranged marriage , as females represent the family's reputation and honor .
4- She have a phobia from spiders
5- She's has anemia .
6- her best friend is Bora .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
Yoon Bora , 22yrs old
Bora is Suzy's best friend ever since elementary school , her father is one of the richest in country , She's daddy's little girl and all her wishes comes true , She never acted cocky or arrogant due to her family huge background , studying abroad and leaving her family was never in her plans , but when suddenly suzy's uncle decided to make suzy continues her after school studies outside korea , she also wanted to study abroad , and choose the same collage as suzy, just to be with her as they were always been , '' fake twins'' . sure convincing her beloved father to send her away from him wasnt an easy task but Bora always win .
Fact about Bora :
1- She so funny , fresh and competitive
2-  She comes from a wealthy family .
3-  her family always considered suzy as part of their family
4-  she hate boys who act cool and cold in front of girls .  
5- She knows all Suzy secrets and same as suzy .
6- her dream is to become a fashion designer and open her own store. 
7- She hasallergic from shellfish .
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

choi seung hyun aka T.O.P-doom dada Daesung, T.o.p Bigbang, G Dragon, Tvxq, Btob, Big Bang Top, Doom Dada, Bigbang Wallpapers, Joon Hyung

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Seunghyun , 25yrs old
Seunghhyun is The son of one of the top 5 most richest and powerful families in Asia , his father owns several companies in Korea and outside Korea , his mother also comes from a very royal family . Seunghhyun is famous as one of the hottest boys in Korea , with that rich background and status , everyone will think seunghyun is a CEO in one of his father companies or having a successful career , but the real thing is that he never went to any of his father companies or interfere with his family business , working was never his thing , he only cares about boxing , grumbling , drinking and partying all night long , hes a player , arrogant and cocky . he's so good at breaking guys bones and girls heart . everyone wants him but at the same time fears him . he can turns anybody lifes to a hell if he really wanted to .
Fact about Seunghyun 
1- people calls him TOP , cuz simply hes in the top of everything .
2- his bodyguards gaveup on following him as he always beat the out of them .
3- his family members are so big , but he's the closest to his youngest brother {yoseob}
4- his best friend is Yongguk , a friendship of 20 years .
5- he dont eat sweets .
6- no one can approach him when he's in a bad mood , even his best friend yongguk , cuz if anyone did , just say hello to ur worst nightmares . .
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ywZ-bRc0IN4Fpf40wwMyA9zxeZAyGQDF4zgj497T6OQNofSZKVZdhC0rdzQc-Wras157XQcaFaAoDpEONMS8W9qRukkoeQNQgiPG52x-yTV321fDTVEOHoEPiYEu0hadM3cSTW6urYs

 
 

 

Bang Yonguk , 25yrs old
yongguk is  seunghyun best friends , also with a rich background , he's the only grandson to the Ceo of BENTLY car -company , his father also owning other companies , and his mother is the Chief/President of the Bean-Pole Fashion company , with such a big similarities of him with his best friend seunghyun , yongguk is even more than TOP in terms of girls and fighting , he used to have his own gang but her quit that after highschool because of seunghhyun . he fancy martial arts and cars too , girls are all his concern , He never fails to pleased them then dump them , the only thing differs him from TOP is that he's working with his grandfather . as he always said , working sometimes distract him and prevents him from committing bad things .
Facts about yongGuk :-
1- He's so crazy , chessy and girls loves him 
2- everyday driving a new car
.3he doesnt believe in something calls love
4- the only one that seunghyun never hesitate to talk to or reveal his secrets to