Chapter 4

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Although he is still feeling heartache Seung Ho summons all his courage to go to their house: His and Jiyeon’s house. Maybe her Noona was right after all.

            “You did everything yourself these days, but deciding and doing everything yourself... If you think that's all it takes to be grown-up, you're wrong. That just makes you a kid that can't listen to what anyone's got to say. To what she’s got to say”

            Those words his noona said linger in his mind and hunt him. What if Jiyeon really loves him? What if she really moved on? There’s a lot of what ifs that is bothering him just because he didn’t listen to Jiyeon before. So now here he goes and went inside the house carefully.

            “Jiyeon-ah….” He gently called and looked around for traces of Jiyeon. “Jiyeon-ah… Are you here?” he said as he knocks on her door room but no one answers and when he looked inside he saw that the bed is still fixed as if no one slept on it.

            “Guess... she didn’t come home last night” He mumbles and went onto the living to wait for Jiyeon.

****************************************************************************************

            “How’s Appa’s condition?” Hyomin asked her unnie.

            “He hasn’t woken up… the doctors will be here soon to check on him” Soyeon informed.

            “Oh... Is that so?” Hyomin said in low voice. They just their maknae and now their appa is sick. Because of that they can’t fully be happy.

            “Neh…. How’s Jiyeon?” it is Soyeon’s turned to asked since he stayed with her appa last night and Hyomin was in charge on Jiyeon.

            “She is fine… She is still sleeping though…” Hyomin answered.

****************************************************************************************

            “Aww….. My head hurts…” Myungso mumbles as he rubs his temple while walking down the stairs of their house.

            “it should be!!” a voice said and Myungsoo looked at the owner of the voice to only to see her dongsaeng shooting death glares at him so early in the morning. “Do you know what I need to go through just to bring you home alive last night?” Yoo Jung said in sarcastic tune.

            “You are the one who helped me home last night?” Myungsoo asked in disbelief.

            “Neh!! Who else would it be? Do you think you could go home alone in your state last night?” again Yoo jung’s sarcastic remarks.

            “Did I even ask you to help me?” Myungsoo answered in an annoyed manner since he just woke up and yet this is what welcomed him early in the morning not even a good-morning.

            “That is enough kids…” Mrs. Kim stopped her two bickering children. “Myungsoo-ah… you must be having head ache.. I asked ahjumma to make honeyed-water for you…it’s in the kitchen.. Do you want it?” Mrs. Kim asked as she was about to stand up to go the kitchen.

            “Gwaenchana Omma… I’ll go get it…” Myungsoo said and left the living room.

*****************************************************************************************

            Back to the hospital the 3 Parks are gathered to talk to the doctor regarding their father’s condition, Jiyeon health is out of the question now since she only fainted due to exhaustion and lack of vitamins in her body.

            “I cannot say that your father is completely out of danger… he immediately needs to undergo the surgery” The doctor informed. “We already told him this several times… and now we really can’t delay it anymore”

            “Then do it… why is he even delaying it if he knows it will put his life in danger…” Hyomin asked as she tries not to cry.

            “We don’t know the reason why he keeps delaying it… but he said that he can’t go to the surgery because he hasn’t found her yet.” The doctor said.

            “Found who?” Soyeon questioned.

            “We really don’t know… but it seems he is looking for someone…” the doctor said and Hyomin and Soyeon looked at each other as if they already know the answer. Their father is waiting for Jiyeon, he is looking for her.

“Please Doctor save our father.” Soyeon begs while the other just holds her shoulder as if they are getting strength from one another.

*****************************************************************************************

            Seung Ho waited there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter