VII. Chapter 6

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VII. Chapter 6

 

On next day, Kim Sunggyu woke up the idol as he arrived at the apartment. He unveiled the curtains, let the sun’s light filled up the room. As he predicted, Nam Woohyun stretched his body and complained. “Sunggyu hyung, is that you? Close the damn curtain, nerdy,” told Woohyun as he hid under blanket.

Sunggyu didn’t do it. To force Woohyun to the bathroom, he pulled the blanked harshly. “Get up, you lazy idol. You have early photo shoot today,” commanded Sunggyu.

“Hey, I want to sleep more!” shouted Woohyun back. “Take a bath and have your breakfast. After that we immediately go to the studio,” replied Sunggyu ignored Woohyun’s voice.

“Are you listening to me, nerdy? I need more sleep!” Woohyun tried to resist, but the brown haired man really like a brick. “Sleep in the car. The studio is quite far anyway.”

Nam Woohyun exhaled his breathe harshly, couldn’t fight back. He went in to his bathroom, slammed the door which made Sunggyu shook his head. “He really such a kid. So annoying.”

When the black haired idol had his breakfast, Sunggyu made another call while standing quite far from Woohyun so the idol couldn’t overheard his conversation. “How’s company, Dongwoo?” asked Sunggyu in his works tone. “Everything’s under handle. Your job only signing the contract paper which I sent to your email last night. Have you seen it?”

“Sorry, I passed out. Too tired to work again. Maybe this afternoon I’ll check them.” Sunggyu prepared Woohyun’s things to bring in a backpack while replying.

“Are you fine with this, Sunggyu? I mean, did Nam Woohyun had done something terrible to you?” asked Dongwoo worriedly.

Sunggyu took a deep breathe. “You know what I mean. I maybe hardly having a good time with him. It only had been two days, Dongwoo. I can’t say I don’t have trouble, but… Yeah. I can do this.”

Dongwoo didn’t say a word. He waited Sunggyu to continue but it seemed the CEO is done with his word. “Well, okay then. Just call me if you need something, Sunggyu. I hang up.”

“Umm. See you later, Dongwoo.”

As he hung up, he was startled when Woohyun already stood near him with confused face. “With whom you talked? Same person from yesterday?” asked Woohyun. The manager put his phone in the jeans’ pocket. “Yup. Done with your breakfast?”

Woohyun nodded. “What photo shoot I have today?”

“For your upcoming album photobook,” said Sunggyu.

He heard Woohyun sighed. “So I have to do this all day long? It’s so tiring.”Sunggyu took the heavy backpack and gestured Woohyun to prepare himself before going out to the car. “Why did you become an Idol if you hate the job in the first place?”

The idol only blew his bangs. “I always want to be a singer, you know? I just hate the side jobs besides doing music.” He walked back to his dressing room, leaving Sunggyu at front door.

“At least Myungsoo doesn’t hate as much as Woohyun does,” he murmured.

.

-Idolsitter-

.

Kim Myungsoo was surprised to find his apartment is empty again. No Kim Sunggyu in the morning which was very strange. Their morning routine, eating breakfast together never skipped no matter how busy they are. He only found Jihoo, his manager minutes later.

“Where is Sunggyu hyung?” he asked. Jihoo frowned. “He didn’t at home?”

So Myungsoo ate his breakfast wearily. Eating without his brother really weird as no one started arguing. No one lectured him and got angry at him. Although Jihoo could scolded him, he couldn’t shouted like Sunggyu did.

“Jihoo hyung, why did he only left a note? At least he can told me earlier or waking me up before he go.” Myungsoo stirred the cereal bowl without spirit. “Who knows? Just eat, Myungsoo. You can call Sunggyu later.”

The young man mumbled. He washed the bowl and the glass before went to salon. “Where’s the studio today?” asked Myungsoo when they arrived at van. Jihoo turned his head to see Myungsoo stared at sky nonchalantly. He looked very down once his brother didn’t by his side in the morning. Always, and Jihoo only sighed.

“Rather asking that, have you contacted Sunggyu?”

Kim Myungsoo didn’t move an inch. “He didn’t reply.”

“Don’t sad like that, he might be just very busy Myungsoo. You know how he works.” He didn’t reply. Instead, the young man went back to sleep. “Wake me up when we arrived.”

.

Idolsitter

.

Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun arrived at the studio. The idol immediately took over by makeup artists and the photographer, talking about his concept today. Woohyun nodded his head, sometimes make eye contact to convince them he understood.

The brown haired man sat on the chair which stick to the wall behind Woohyun. As he saw Woohyun’s getting serious, he smiled and checked his phone. Of course, his eyes widened once he saw 13 missed calls from Myungsoo and countless messages from his brother included Jihoo.

“Oh, . I forgot to call him.” Sunggyu glanced at the idol who still got his make-up done. Maybe got out for a minutes wouldn’t be a problem.

Sunggyu walked around corridor and opened the emergency door, calling his brother at the stairs. It didn’t took long Sunggyu heard his brother’s down voice. “Hello?”

“Myungsoo, sorry I can’t have breakfast with you today. Were you eating with Jihoo?”

The younger one didn’t answer immediately. There’s a silence for seconds.

“Soo? You hear me?”

“Why did hyung only left a note? You can wake me up, though,” whined Myungsoo. Sunggyu blinked his eyes. “Aren’t you tired?”

“I may be tired, but just wake me up, hyung. Tell me in person like always. You had me worried, I thought it wasn’t you who left the note on board.” Sunggyu knew his brother was angry. He ruffled his brown hair when he remembered where he was.

“My mistake, Soo. I’m really sorry. Where’s your studio today?” asked the older brother. “I’ll buy your lunch.”

Myungsoo doubt for a while. He wanted to meet his brother, but he might interfered his brother’s work. “Don’t worry about my work. Tell me and I’ll buy it.”

Myungsoo finally smiled. “Buy me sundae and tteokpokki from Lee old lady’s one. Plus bubble gum milkshake. I’m at Hongdae MR’s underground studio. Bye, hyung.”

Myungsoo hung up. Without letting his brother replied. Kim Sunggyu only could sighed in defeat, knowing his brother’s habit. He went back to Woohyun’s room and the idol still haven’t finished at wearing the clothes.

Once Woohyun’s eyes met Sunggyu’s the idol glared. “Where have you been? I was about got angry.”

Sunggyu shrugged. “Why? You need something?” The idol nodded. “Buy me lunch, tteokpokki.”

Minutes before, Myungsoo asked the same thing. Are other idols also craving for same food? “Okay. And this place is… Oh.” Sunggyu widened his eyes. He just remembered where he was. “This is Hongdae MR’s studio, floor UG1. How could you forget while you take me here, nerdy?”

And Woohyun just said the exact place. It meant Myungsoo was right under him. His brother was at UG2.  He remembered he haven’t told Myungsoo that he’s Woohyun’s manager. He had his own reason; Myungsoo might called their Dad and asked him to make Sunggyu became his manager instead. Sunggyu was worried about that. It could be worse.

Now, he had to make a plan so they didn’t meet although the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter