VI. Chapter 5

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VI. Chapter 5

Around past 8, Kim Sunggyu already drove to Nam Woohyun’s apartment which only took 5 minutes by car after leaving his brother, Myungsoo with his manager. It felt really strange when he also in the same boat with Myungsoo’s manager.

Just now, Sunggyu asked Jihoo, Myungsoo’s manager how to make his brother awake if he wasn’t around. Jihoo was a manager that Sunggyu chose back then. His age around Sunggyu and taller than Myungsoo which was a very good option because he could hold Myungsoo if his brother got drunk.

“I poke him, hit him or slap him until he can’t bear it anymore. There’s still more actually. If it still doesn’t work, then I would act as you or let him smell the kimchi jiggae’s flavor since you don’t let me pour the water to his face.”

Then it hit him. Their face always sensitive and Myungsoo may awake immediately. But it wasn’t the proper way if he did it. Myungsoo would be angry and he would make more problems. Jihoo asked Sunggyu why he asked that. Sunggyu acted like he didn’t hear. He took his backpack and his glasses before saying thank you and walked away to avoid more questions.

As the brown haired man arrived at the basement parking, he took one of the trolleys that were used by delivery people. Luckily he found it last night and the security man said he could borrow it. So Sunggyu, as the diligent idol’s manager, put all boxes on the trolley. Didn’t forget to put his backpack and wore his glasses to do some disguise.

He never thought of using the trolley would make him looked exactly as the delivery man. When Sunggyu stepped in the elevator, some people in different floor gave him greetings. He’s used with it except:

 “Oh, the new delivery man?”

“Nice day, buddy! New person move in?”

“Here, take this medicine. It will give you some energy.”

Yeah, Sunggyu who knew manners greeted them back with a stiff smile. He wasn’t used with that calling. Delivery man? Maybe the young man really looked like that by the glasses, jacket, and sportswear which were he was using to camouflage. Added by boxes... It made sense.

Kim Sunggyu laughed to think he’s a CEO of K&M but people called him as the delivery man and now his temporary job is manager of a manner less Idol.

He put in the new password of Woohyun’s apartment once arrived. (He changed it when he went home last night) A deep sigh was the first thing he did when he stepped in. As he expected, Nam Woohyun hadn’t woke up and everything still in a mess.

The (sly) temporary manager put the trolley back and once again shook his head. The brown haired man pinched between his eyes while it’s closed tightly. His brain was thinking the priority that he should do first with these options:

Waking the brat (Nam Woohyun) up and force him to clean the clutters. (but it might be the worse decision because Sunggyu hates the nagging although he’s lazy enough to do it alone) Unpacking all things he brought and then starts the organizing. But Sunggyu hates to do it in messy place. Looking around if they're some places which he could do first and easier.

That’s how he ended up in a bathroom, cleaning the floor, sink, bath tub and everything in there before organizing the shampoos, toothbrushes and more in size order. His neat freak started again.

Bathrooms were done in fifteen minutes. The young man’s slanted eyes saw the empty big bookshelf in the middle living room. There’s no intention to wake the idol at all. Kim Sunggyu remembered the books were put in the boxes.

He immediately searched for it. He knew he had labeled the entire box.

Kim Sunggyu who loves books didn’t need a long time to find and put them in order. Basically, he cleaned all the shelf and books in an instant. He examined them; Put them from the biggest to the smallest and by alphabet.

Sometimes he saw the contents and read them. He drank some water, enjoyed his alone time.

He saw some encyclopedia (which Sunggyu predicts Woohyun never read), novels, magazines (mostly he’s staring in them), comics, and the unpredictable things; there were some storybooks full of drawings. Sunggyu thought Nam Woohyun who was a cocky brat only liked older thing to make him looked awesome and proudly boasting.

Maybe he had some cute side too, Sunggyu thought while smirking and read one of the books which had been read countless times. Sunggyu finished put all books on the shelf which made him really tired, but he remembered the annoying teenage idol.

He looked at the time. Woohyun must wake up by now and helped him in any way.

-o-

Nam Woohyun woke up as the sunlight filled his new room. Immediately he grabbed the blanket and covered himself. “Argh, did I forget to close the curtain last night?” He talked to himself and stretched. Woohyun took his cell phone from the bedside table. He checked the time.

“Maybe I can sleep longer. It’s just ten in the morning,” he muttered.

“Or you better get your off from the lovely bed before I make you fall.”

Then Woohyun realized there’s someone in his new apartment. He peeked and turned his head to find the big rimmed glasses man was standing by his room’s door. He crossed his hands in front of his chest and his stared made Woohyun got goose bumps.

It took a few minutes before the idol could realize what was happening.

“What are you doing here, nerdy?” said Woohyun whilst back to sleep. He forgot that he had a new manager.

Saw the reaction, Kim Sunggyu felt very competitive. “What do you meant, huh? I’m not a nerdy! I have a name, brat.”

“Same for you. I have a name too. Besides, I never had a manager that doing nothing while I’m sleeping like this. Are you lazy or something?” replied Woohyun heartless. He just met Sunggyu first and didn’t know anything about his personality, so... Kim Sunggyu had many creative evil plans to make Woohyun obeys him.

As a busy person, Sunggyu knew how it feels when you’re dead tired and didn’t want to wake up. He came near to the idol and said, “We have to organize your apartment today, otherwise you’ll have no time and have to do it every day after you finished your schedule. Do you want that?”

“What the heck? Of course, I won’t! Plus, why would you want me to organize them by myself?!”

Kim Sunggyu sniffed as he saw Woohyun woke up immediately.

“You want reasons? I have a lot and I’ll tell it to you while we’re organizing one by one. Firstly, you have too many things when you move a lot. People that moving a lot usually donate or didn’t bring he doesn’t want anymore. But you recklessly put in anything without knowing anything. Hyoan-ssi said that.”

“So? Is that your business?”

“I guess today’s schedule is decreasing your things. Let’s get start now.” Sunggyu pulled Woohyun from the bed, made Woohyun startled as he never had been treated in such a way. “Wa-Wait! I haven’t prepared anything!”

“Relax, I’ve prepared everything.  All you need now is taking a bath and eat.

“But I don’t—“

“No more excuse. Please obey me or I’ll be angry.”

“But, nerdy—“

“I’m Kim Sunggyu.  Bath. NOW.” He pointed toward the bathroom.

And Nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter