Chapter 7

Starstruck

The members made all the fans feel comfortable and laughed when the girls acted shy, especially around their favorite members. They started off with lunch, the boy had packed kimbap, along with Kimchi, sandwiches and other various treats. They had brought vitamin water to drink, except for Junhyung, who had brought some cola for himself along with enough to share with any fan that wanted some. The boys broke the ice with their fans over lunch by telling them funny episodes about each other making everyone laugh. Somehow Havva had managed to get herself sitting next to Doojoon, Becky was sitting next to Havva but about as far away from Kikwang as anyone could get.  Even though both the girls had managed to run into BEAST on several occasions it didn’t make them feel less excited or nervous at the situation right now. Becky could tell just by the way that Havva was sitting that she was nervous about sitting next to Doojoon. After lunch the group split up into two groups: Kikwang, Doojoon, Yoseob, Havva, Becky, and one of the male fans started a game of three verse three soccer while Dongwoon, Hyunsaeng and Junhyung tossed a the Frisbee around with the other fans. The soccer team had been divided up with Yoseob, Kikwang and Becky on one team and Doojoon, Havva and the male fan on the other team.

            The boys went easy on the girls and the male fan but when they were directly up against each other they didn’t let their guard down at all. Becky was rather good at scorer having played it with Randy on many occasions, Havva was alright but her footwork wasn’t as good as Becky’s. On a couple chances Becky had been able to get it away from Doojoon but every time she did Havva was right on her heels trying to get the ball back. Both the girls were very competitive and it showed during the match. It was a night match and Havva was getting ready to make the winning goal for her team when Yoseob came around from behind her and kicked the ball out from under Havva’s feet, in the act of doing so he accidently tripped Havva. She landed hard on her back. Doojoon called a time out.

“You alright?” he asked giving Havva a hand up.

“Yeah,” reassured Havva getting up slowly her back hurting.

“Jeez Yoseob first hitting Becky with water and now tripping Havva, do you have something against Doojoon’s and my fans?” teased Kikwang

“I’m sorry Havva, are you sure you’re alright, you landed kind of hard.” Said Yoseob

“I’m good, it was my fault I should’ve been more careful.”

“You two are rather good, do you play with Randy?” asked Doojoon as the group took a break.

“A bit, but he is more of a basket ball player. But then again he’s got height on his side.” Said Becky.

            Ten minutes later the game continued. Yoseob and the other members were a bit more careful this time, they didn’t want anymore accidents. When the game ended sadly  it was time for the wonderful event to end. BEAST had another schedule they needed to get too. The members each said goodbye bye to the fans giving them a signed CD of their latest album before they left. Becky and Havva were the last fans there. Becky was saying goodbye and thank you to Yoseob, Hyunseung and Junhyung, while Havva was having a quiet conversation with Doojoon.

“I have a favor to ask.” Said Doojoon pulling Havva to the side for a moment.

“Sure, anything you need,” she said. Although she wondered what Doojoon could possibly want from her.

“Can I have your number?”

Havva was taken aback. Doojoon asked for her number. Was that right, or did she hear wrong? Yoon Doojoon, BEAST’s leader Yoon Doojoon asked for her number! Havva pinched herself.

“Och!”

Doojoon smiled, “Kyeopta, does that mean you’ll give me your number?”

“What? Oh yes, here,” said Havva writing her number down on a piece of paper and handing it to him.

“Thanks,” said Doojoon patting her on the shoulder, “guys lets go we’re going to be late!”

The BEAST members gathered up their things and then left waving goodbye to the girls as they drove out of the park. Becky and Havva glanced at their watches and realized that they were late. Lee Shin and Chan Young were going to give them a big scolding for being late. They quickly left to catch the bus that was closest to the park.  Lee Shin’s Hyung was a dance instructor and he had agreed to let his brother use his dance studio during the times he didn’t have class, so the four of them had decided to do a kpop dance cover group. Mostly they were going to do BEAST songs but they were also going to try others that they liked.

“What did Doojoon want?” asked Becky as they were on the bus

“Uh, Oh, he asked for my number.” Said Havva, she was still trying to figure out why Doojoon had asked for it and if it had been real and that she hadn’t imagined it.

“Yoon Doojoon asked for your number! Did you give it to him?” exclaimed Becky

The people on the bus overheard what Becky had said and glanced over at her.

“Sssh,” exclaimed Havva.

“well did you give it to him?” urged Becky

“Yes, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to call me, I still can’t figure out why he asked for it in the first place.”

“Maybe he likes you, you are the one that had all the boys at school.” Remarked Becky

“I don’t think so, and don’t remind me. That’s what got me in trouble.” Sighed Havva.

            Fifteen minutes later the girls arrived at the dance studio. They quickly went to the lockers to change out of their nice clothes and into something more comfortable that they could dance in. Lee Shin and Chan Young were already there warming up with DBSK’s “Why” playing in the background.  The girls took a few minutes to warm up and then the four of them gathered around Chan Young’s computer to pick a song. There was a lot of debate about which song to do, Lee Shin wanted a challenge and do 2Pm’s “Heartbeat” but all of them shot that idea down fast. In the end all four of them agreed to start of with BEAST’s “Breath” But before they even started they did a dance battle to see where everyone’s dance skills were. Lee Shin’s brother was there and oversaw it to help judge and to give his opinion on who were the best dancers.

“I’m going to have to say that Becky and Chan Young are the best dancers,” said Min Ha, Lee Shin’s brother. “Lee Shin I don’t why you’re not better I’ve taught you enough.” He teased

After that had been taken care of the group decided on who would be doing each member’s positions from BEAST. Since Becky and Chan Young were the best dancers they took Kikwang and Hyunseung’s positions; while Lee Shin and Havva took Doojoon and Yoseob’s positions. After about two hours of practiced the four of them got cleaned up and then left to go have some fun. Lee Shin and Chan Young  had told they’d showed the girls their favorite place to hang out.

“So did you guys have fun at the picnic?” asked Lee Shin as the three of them took a break from the Karaoke

“Of course, although I think Havva had more fun than I did.” Said Becky giving her a teasing smile

“Oh really, what happened?” pried Lee Shin

“Nothing really, we played soccer and talked that’s about it.” Said Havva slightly blushing

“Oh, you’re blushing something happened. What?” said Chan Young

“Havva got Doojoon’s number!” exclaimed Becky

“YOU GOT WHO’S NUMBER!” exclaimed the boys in unison.

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, i'm sorry. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment and subscribe.