Chapter 2

Starstruck

Omo, biane,” stumbled Havva, flustered and blushing when she saw Doojoon

“It’s alright,” said Doojoon

“You girls need help finding something?” asked Kikwang poking his head around the corner.

“Anyio, we’re fine, kamasamida.” Said Becky.

A moment later Doojoon losed the door and they heard squeals of delight from the two girls and the BEAST members smiled.

:”Omg I can’t believe I hit Doojoon in the head with the door!” exclaimed Havva

“Of the two of us you would be the one to hit a star in the head with a door.” Teased Becky, “come on lets find Randy.”

            The two girls wandered down the halls again, this time paying more attention to the signs on the doors so they wouldn’t hit anyone again. About ten minutes later they finally found their way to the recording studio where Randy was. He was occupied when the girls walked in so they stood off to the side while he figured out some few things, but Randy noticed them and shot the girls a warm smile. About five minutes later Randy walked over.

“You two finally made it! You two didn’t get lost did you?”

“Of course we did, You’re map isn’t as helpful as you thought! How do you expect me to understand it if you’re writing so sloppy!” teased Becky

“Well you got here and that is important, Oh BEAST is about to take the stage, come on I’ll get you two a front row seat. Joowon takeover for me I’ll be right back.”

“No problem” said Randy’s second in command.

Randy led the girls through the halls and walked right through the door to the stage where everything was filmed and only staff and singers could get onto. It was rare for Randy to come  to this area unless there was some problem so some of the staff was rather surprised to see him but when they saw the two girls they just nodded and smiled. Randy had told many of his staff and coworkers that his sister was going to spend a year with him. He was very happy and excited about it. They stopped when they reached one of the cameras that was closest to the stage and at the perfect angle for the girls to video tape or take pictures. Before the boys even started to perform Havva and Becky were clicking away like crazy. Randy just watched with a smile. It had been a long time since he’d seen Becky much less seen her so happy and he was just enjoying the moment.

            About a half hour after the girls had met up with Randy he was able to go on a hour lunch break. The three of them had lunch in the MBC cafeteria where Randy asked them what they were planning for the rest of their day. What they told him wasn’t something Randy didn’t expect, the first week or so he knew they would spend hitting all the kpop hot spots and going on the agency road hoping to catch glimpses of their favorite stars. As long as they didn’t get in the way Randy reassured the girls that they could come by the Music Core stage anytime and watch performances or go backstage. Unlike some producers when singers were making their debut or it was the first day of their comeback he liked to meet up with them before or after their stage to encourage them, give them support and to see how they were doing and he told Becky and Havva that they were more than welcome to join him on his routes. Because of this unique tradition of his Randy was good friends with many of the singers that came onto Music Core. After showing the girls around, so that next time they wouldn’t get lost, Randy returned to work and the girls left to get some sight seeing done.

            Unlike most tourist who came to Korea to see the historical sights or event things like Building 63 or Namason Tower, Havva and Becky were more interested in walking around the areas where the big management companies were to see if they could spot any stars and visit the couple stores that displayed and sold kpop items. Of course they didn’t forget to buy souvenirs and to eat some of Korea’s delicious foods.  Their last stop of the day was the café inside Cube Management, it was the best place to spot their favorite idol group, BEAST. The girls ordered Patbingsu, shaved ice with sweet red beans and fruit, something they’d seen BEAST and other idols eat a lot in the summer. It was also one of the top dishes that they wanted to try. While Becky waited for their dessert Havva grabbed a table by the window. Their snacks had just come out and Becky was turning around to walk back to Havva, but she didn’t look where she was going and ran right into someone, when she looked up to see who it was she blushed. It was Lee Kikwang, her favorite member from BEAST, and now she’d gotten Patingsu all over his t-shirt.

Biane, I’m really sorry!” said Becky trying to remember the correct Korean words.

“It’s fine, no harm no foul. Looks like you’re shaved ice is ruined though. Let me buy you another one.” Offered Kikwang flashing one of his killer smiles at Becky

Aniyo, it’s fine.” Said Becky waving her hands to reinforce what she said, “I’m really sorry about you’re t-shirt.”

“Unnie we’re going to be late!” said Havva coming to Becky’s rescue.

She took Becky’s hand and pulled her out of the café but not before the two of them had politely bowed goodbye to Kikwang.

 

“What happened to you?” asked Dongwoon when Kikwang walked back into the practice room with the group’s  Patingsu snacks

“Oh, I ran into one of fans as she turned around holding two servings of Patingsu, it’s an old t-shirt so I don’t care.” Said Kikwang pulling off his stained shirt, “it’s a rather hot today anyways.”

“You didn’t do it to one of my fans did you?” pouted Yoseob jokingly

“ I don’t know who’s fan she was, she is a foreign fan that is for sure, I think I’ve seen her before but I’m not sure.”

“Well if she turns up again I’m sure you’ll remember, I mean how can you not remember a fan you literally ran into!” said Hyungseang

            When Randy got home that night he could hear the girls they minute he walked into the door. They were watching one of their favorite variety shows while going through the pictures they’d taken that day and talking about what they’d seen. Since he still had some work to do on a new variety that he would be producing Randy moved into his bedroom to do some work so the girls could still enjoy their tv program without bothering him. During dinner he heard all about their and what souvenirs they’d already gotten. 

“Oh you two should come to MBC tomorrow. There is someone I want to introduce to you. I’ve told them about you and they would be more than happy to meet you.”

“Who is it?” asked Havva

“I’m not going to tell you, it’s a surprise. If you can meet me in the recording studio by nine tomorrow morning than I can introduce them to you before they go on.”

“Call!” said the girls in unison.

The girls had a hard time falling asleep that night, both of them were very curious as to who Randy would introduce them to. He knew who their favorite stars and with his connections it could be anyone, even if it wasn’t their all time favorite,  BEAST, the girls would still be very happy. In the morning the girls paid extra attention to their outfits and appearance knowing that they’d get to meet someone. They met up with Randy at five till nine.

“Okay you two ready?” he said with a big grin on his face.

“Yes,”  they both said eagerly.

“Alright, follow me.”

Randy led the way back threw the hallways to the waiting rooms that the singers used. They walked passed several before they got to the one that held the ones the girls were going to meet. Before the girls got two close Randy covered the sign with his large hand so the girls wouldn’t know who it was and then he knocked on the door and pocked his head in.

“You guys got a moment?” asked Randy.

“Yeah, Hyung come on in” said a voice.

Havva was almost a hundred percent that the voice belonged to Yoon Doojoon but it couldn’t, Randy couldn’t be introducing them to BEAST. Randy stepped into the room gesturing for Becky and Havva to follow him. When the girls stepped in their hearts stopped. There before them  was BEAST!

Hey everyone, I hope you like the first two chapters. More will be coming very soon.