FOUR

LOVE SICK...

Here he was, in Seo family party that specially held for Seo Joohyun. He couldn’t avoid it like always.

And he could see her, with Cho Kyuhyun who was obviously falling in love with her. The way he looked, Yonghwa knew that Khyuhyun really adored her. But he could see too that Seohyun felt so awkward to Kyuhyun. She tried to act normal and polite towards him, but her gesture showed everything. It might be just Kyuhyun who didn’t realize it.

“Wae? Regret it already?” he heard Jonghyun who suddenly appeared beside him, obviously mocked him. But Yonghwa just giggled, bitterly.

“Could you see her? She’s not comfortable with Kyuhyun, but she doesn’t have a reason to reject him. Technically, he is a perfect match for her.” Jonhyun added and it stabbed right in Yonghwa’s heart.

Yonghwa still didn’t say anything, so Jonghyun stared at him directly.

“Stop it, Yonghwa-yahh. Stops pretend that you’re okay, when you obviously look so desperate here. Just be honest with yourself. Are you sure, you’ll let her be with someone else?” Jonghyun still tried to persuade him. Because it hurt him too to saw his own sister and best friend were in pain like this. This love sick...

 

Yonghwa decided to go out of the ball room to refresh his mind. But he saw...her, with Kyuhyun of course.

“Please, go out with me tomorrow, Seohyun-ahh.”

But it was late, he already heard what they were talking about. He should leave immediately, but his foot wouldn’t be moved. So he just stood there, watched everything.

“I’m sorry, Oppa. I’m...” she just about to reject him when she suddenly realized that Yonghwa was there. “Okay, I’ll go with you tomorrow.”

STAB! It hurts...

“Jinjja? Oh My God. I thought you’ll reject me. Thank you Seohyun-ahh. I’ll fetch you tomorrow night.” Kyuhyun shouted happily. “Ahh, it’s getting late. I’ll call you then. See you tomorrow, Seohyun-ahh.”

After that, he watched Kyuhyun kissed her hand and bid his goodbye.

Seohyun turned around and they stared each other. She took a deep breath before she walked confidently towards Yonghwa. When she was near him, she said, “Good night, Oppa.” And walked away.

Yonghwa gulped by her cold greeting. “Joohyun-ahh...” and couldn’t help himself to not call her.

She stopped immediately. And he decided to go on.

“Joohyun-ahh.” Yonghwa said again when he already in front of her. “Please stop it.”

Seohyun surprised by his words. “Stop what?” she asked back.

“I know you were about rejecting him before, but suddenly you agreed. Don’t do something that just hurt yourself just because of me...”

Seohyun blinked by his statement, before she giggled. “How come you say that I did that because of you? You’re too full of yourself, Oppa. Jinjja.”

“Joohyun-ahh...” Yonghwa insisted.

“Wae – yo? Why do you say that, Oppa? Because you’re so worried? Worry that I might be hurt myself?” she asked mockingly.

“Yes...”

“You’re the one who should stop it then, Oppa. It’s not your business. We already cleared everything, remember?” she replied coldly.

“Joohyun-ahh. Please~” Yonghwa begged.

“I have my own choice, Oppa. You don’t have a right to tell me what I should do. I respect your decision, so could you do that for me too?” Seohyun said as she began teary. Yonghwa needed to hold himself to not run to her and hugged her.

“So, you’ll marry him?” Yonghwa asked abruptly.

Seohyun shocked by his sudden question. “Why not?” she replied harshly.

“Stop it Joohyun-ahh. Don’t hurt yourself like this. I know you’re not like him. Just heal your heart first, catch your dream, and then find a good man...”

“So, Kyuhyun Oppa is not a good man for me?” Joohyun cut off.

Yonghwa was speechless for a while. “It’s not like that. I just want you to be happy. Find someone who really love you and you love him too. Don’t force yourself like this.”

Seohyun laughed desperately. “You know, I already found someone that I love but he rejected me. Now, I met someone that loves me so much, but there’s no point for me to love him back.” She said as she couldn’t hold her tears anymore.

Seohyun wiped her tears and about to leave when Yonghwa grabbed her wrist.

“Let go off me, Oppa.” Seohyun said sternly.

“No, until you promise me to not continue this stupid act. Stop it, Seohyun-ahh. I beg you.”

“No, Oppa. I’ll go out with him tomorrow, and say yes to him, then marry him!” Seohyun shouted desperately.

“JOOHYUN-AHH!!!” Yonghwa shouted back. It might be heard by all the guests in the ball room. “Please~” Yonghwa pleaded again, but softly this time.

But Seohyun shook her head, stubbornly. “No.”

“Oke then.”

Suddenly Yonghwa dragged her. He couldn’t think clearly, what he thought was just how to persuade Seohyun to listen to him.

“Yahh! Oppa! Let go off me!” Seohyun cried as she tried to freeing herself.

But Yonghwa didn’t hear her. He was being deaf by his desperate thought.

It was so fast, Seohyun just about to asked him where they will go, when suddenly they arrived in the parking lot. Yonghwa opened his car and insisted Seohyun to enter it.

“What are you doing, Oppa?” Seohyun asked furiously.

“Lock you here.” He replied after he locked his car.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?” Seohyun asked rhetorically.

“YES, I AM!” Yonghwa shouted desperately. “Ottoke...Joohyun-ahh? What should I do to make you understand me? Please Joohyun-ahh, I just want you to be happy.”

And then Seohyun realized it. Yonghwa cried.

She blinked, surprised to see him like this.

Yonghwa Oppa is crying? But why?

Seohyun reached his cheek as she sobbed too. “Just be honest of yourself, Oppa. Please. Don’t run away...” and she cried again.

“I’m...afraid that I won’t make you happy...” Yonghwa admit his fear as his tears still flowing. He sounded so desperate. “I want all the best for you, Joohyun-ahh. You deserve someone better than me...”

“Please Oppa, stop talking about it. Just be confident, Oppa. Don’t talk about who deserves who again. You just need to encourage yourself that you want be with me. That’s enough for me.” Seohyun replied as she rubbed Yonghwa’s cheek with her hands. “I’ll be happy, Oppa. As long as I’m with you...”

And then Yonghwa reached her cheek out of sudden and kissed her...hard.

Seohyun shocked by Yonghwa’s sudden kiss. But she could feel it. His desperation. His fear. And his love. She understood.

He loves me. He loves me. Seohyun cried in her mind, before she gave in and kissed him back with the same eagerness.

Yonghwa just threw away his logic this time. He needed her. That was final.

His kiss felt so demanding. Yonghwa gripped her waist and led her to sit in her lap. Seohyun just let him with all her heart. She could feel his tongue in her lips, and then she let his tongue entered . They made out.

After several minutes, their kiss became slower. Yonghwa pecked her in the end and rest his forehead on hers, took a breath.

When Seohyun opened her eyes, she could see his eyes. And she drown in it.

“I love you, Oppa.” Seohyun confess as she began teary again.

Yonghwa wiped her tears and smiled, “I love you more, Joohyun-ahh.” And he kissed her again. This time, he kissed her slowly, as if he wanted to heal her.

“I’m sorry, Joohyun-ahh. I’m sorry for hurting you~” he said in between his kisses.

“Just don’t leave me, Oppa,” Seohyun replied in his lips.

“Never.”

And their make out session continued.

 

Seohyun took a deep breath, felt slightly hurt because she cried too much. She still couldn’t believe it. She was on Yonghwa’s lap, in his car. It sounded crazy but she felt so safe and right in his embrace. Her head was in his chest while Yonghwa’s arm rubbed her back.

“I just crossed the line officially.” Yonghwa said after their long silent.

“Hmm?” Seohyun asked lazily.

“I’m used to see you as my sister, but here we are, hugging each other after made out sessions.” He replied as he chuckled.

“Oppa~” Seohyun whined as she buried her face in Yonghwa’s chest, blushing.

“Ottoke, Oppa?” it was Seohyun who asked now. “I have to go next week...” she began teary again.

“Just go on Joohyun-ahh...”

“What?” Seohyun pulled herself, surprised. But Yonghwa chuckled again.

“Reach your dream, Joohyun-ahh. I won’t stop you. But I won’t give up on you.” He explained it but Seohyun still looked at him. “Yahh, don’t think too seriously, Joohyun-ahh. I’m sure we’ll through all of this.”

“But, you’re too far~” Seohyun whined again and Yonghwa found it was so cute.

“Hmm...should I start to expand my business in London too?” He asked abruptly.

“Jongmal? Could yo do that?” Seohyun asked excitedly.

“Hmm...should I?” Yonghwa .

“Yahh! Oppa!” Seohyun hit him hard, annoyed. He was always being a Yong choding.

“I’ll try, Joohyun-ahh. I’ll try.” Yonghwa assured her as he hugged her again. “Stay with me tonight, Joohyun-ahh.”

THUMP!

Yonghwa could hear her heart beat hard for his sudden request. But Seohyun couldn’t say anything.

“I know you’re nervous right now.” Yonghwa teased again and succeed make Seohyun pinched his waist hard. “Yaahhh...appeu...Joohyun-ahh...”

“Don’t tease me, Oppa!” Seohyun threaten him, but still blushing.

“But I’m serious. I just want to hug you like this. Before you go.” Yonghwa said, seriously this time. “I promise I’ll behave.”

“Could you?” Seohyun asked back.

“What?”

“Could you behave?” it was Seohyun who back.

“Yahh! You don’t trust me? I’m not a teenager anymore. Of course I’ll behave.” Yonghwa replied fast.

“But if I remember the way you kissed me before...”

“Yahh, Joohyun-ahh!” Yonghwa cut off immediately, blushing. And Seohyun chuckled again.

“Deh~ Oppa, I’ll stay with you tonight.” Finally Seohyun agreed and he grinned happily. “Aigoo~ your bursting cheeks...” Seohyun couldn’t help to pinched them.

“Yahh! You treat me like a kid? I’m six year older than you~” Yonghwa about to argue but suddenly Seohyun pecked his lips.

“Let’s go, Oppa! It’s getting late.” Seohyun said as she got up from his lap and sat beside him. Yonghwa grinned again as he started his car.

“Call your parents! Don’t make them worry.” Yonghwa said again.

“I will. I’ll tell them that you kidnap me.”

“Mwo~?” Yonghwa shocked as Seohyun giggled. “Oke then, just tell them. I’ll meet them tomorrow morning, anyway.”

“What?” now it was Seohyun who shocked.

“Yes, I’ll ask their permission to go out with you officially. And ask them to reject Cho Kyuhyun immediately.”

“Oppa~”

“Wae? You should tell him too that you can’t go out with him tomorrow. Call him, ppalli.”

“Oppa~”

“No but.”

 

THE END

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

Annyeong~ I'm sorry if I'm late to post this last chapter last night.

I forgot because I watched TaeTiSeo in Sunny Radio FM Date hehehe.

Yes, I intended to make this story just one shot, but in the end it's too long for one shot hahaha.

So, I made it 4 chapter.

 

I'm sorry for all my readers and subscribers who wait my two other stories.

I'll try to update soon.

This story just came into my mind after I heard TaeTiSeo Love Sick.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

But, I as always, it's not edit yet. Please bear with my messy English.

 

Yongseo Forever

 

-ubie24-