Weird members

Those Cheekbones Tho

Yeah I know I said I wouldn't continue but peer pressure happened. Anyway enjoy :)


Chen practically ran back to his room and buried himself under the duvet covers. He was trying to calm his beating heart when he heard the door open followed by some sniggering. Chen sighed inwardly, he really didn’t want to deal with Baekhyun right now. He tried to slow his breathing and relax his body in hopes that it would convince Baekhyun that he was asleep. Luck seemed not to be on his side today as Baekhyun jumped on him.

 

“Jongdae, you literally ran out of the living room 2 seconds ago like a blushing teenage girl, do you really think that I’d think that you’d be asleep so quickly?” Baekhyun said with a smirk as he pulled the covers off of Chen.

 

“I’m not a teenage girl!” whined Jongdae.

 

“You sure acted like one when Lay hyung was groping your .”

 

“I did not!” argued Chen. “And Xingxing grabs everyone’s , I’m not special.” He said slightly bitterly.

 

“That’s true.” Baekhyun replied knowing that it would agitate Jongdae and sure enough, Chen bristled. “He did say that he liked touching my the most.”

 

Chen glared at him. “That is not exactly what he said. Besides don’t you have a girlfriend to annoy?”

 

“I just came back from her.” Baekhyun said with a dreamy smile.

 

Jongdae pretended to vomit. “I feel sorry for Noona.”

 

“Yah Kim Jongdae!” Baekhyun said as he launched himself at Chen.

 

They wrestled for a while until both boys got tired.

 

“You really like Yixing hyung, don’t you?” Baekhyun whispered suddenly.

 

“No I don’t!” denied Chen as he pushed Baekhyun off his bed.

 

Baekhyun rubbed his sore bottom. “Then why do you always listen to what he has to say, do as he says and not troll him as much as you troll other people?”

 

“I do the same thing with Minseok hyung.” Jongdae said defensively.

 

“So you really like Minseok hyung.” Baekhyun said cheekily.

 

Jongdae grabbed a pillow and hit Baekhyun in the face. Just then, Luhan popped out of no where.

 

“I heard you talking about Minseok. Who likes Minseok?” Luhan asked curiously.

 

“Chenychen does.” Baekhyun replied before getting another face full of pillow.

 

“I only like him as a reliable older brother, someone I look up to, nothing more.” Chen tried to explain vigorously because Luhan could be very scary, despite his angelic appearances.

 

“Good.” Luhan said as he grinned manically. “Because he’s my boazi.” With that, he left the room cackling.

 

Baekhyun and Chen shared a confused/worried look.

 

“Luhan hyung is so weird.” Baekhyun stated.

 

Suho appeared in the door way shortly after Luhan left.

 

“Baekhyun, would you mind leaving, I need to talk to Jongdae.”

 

“I see what’s going on.” Baekhyun said with a knowing smile.

 

“What?” asked Suho in confusion.

 

“Suchen! My otp! Are you getting jealous that Chen likes Lay? So you’re going to have a ‘word’ with him.” He winked sleazily.

 

Both Suho and Chen stared at Baekhyun before Chen threw a pillow at him.

 

Suho rubbed his forehead. “Baekhyun you need to stop reading all those fan fictions and you need to leave. And don’t disturb Yixing when you go into your room, stupid unicorn went to practise today.”

 

“You can’t make me leave.” Baekhyun crossed his arms and stared at Suho defiantly.

 

“I will tell Taeyeon noona that you read ty Baekyeol fics.” Suho said finally.

 

Baekhyun’s mouth fell open. “What?! No-”

 

“I have pictures Baek. Now if you don’t leave in-”

 

Baekhyun was out of the door before Suho could finish his sentence.

 

“Does he really read ty Baekyeol fics?” Chen asked.

 

“I think it was a Kaisoo but it had surprise Baekyeol , I caught him red handed and took pictures.”

 

“That’s really weird.”

 

Suho hummed in agreement and tried to make himself comfortable on Chen’s bed.

 

“Sooo Yixing…” Suho started off.

 

Chen groaned. “Not you too hyung.”

 

“Hey I can understand. I mean Yixing has a great personality, a nice body and a handsome face.”

 

Chen facepalmed. “Please stop, I beg you. You sound like my mum.”

 

Suho smiled. “Well I am EXO’s mum. But seriously Jongdae, do you like him?”

 

Chen looked down and fiddled with his duvet cover and sighed. “It wouldn’t matter if I did, he’s my band member and he doesn’t like boys.”