Tao // Workout

EXO Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Tao}

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

You started to jog as the treadmill started to move while your boyfriend, Tao did some push ups just across you. You knew the guys beside you kept on glancing on you, but you didn't bother it. Tao noticed it since you started to jog yet he just controls his anger towards the guys who kept on glacing at you until the guy on your right stopped from running and got off from the treadmill and walked towards you. "Excuse me. What's your name?"

You stopped the treadmill and simply looked at him, catching your breath. Tao stopped from doing push ups and went beside you. He wrapped an arm around your waist and said, "Her name is 'taken'. Is there anything that you need?" 

The guy apologized and left the both of you. You smiled and thanked Tao for what he just did for you. 

"Stay beside me." he spoke

"But I want to use the treadmill~" you pouted

He chuckled and pecked your lips.

"I'm sorry, jagi. Stop using it for a while and be with me." he uttered

He led you to where he does his push ups. You sat down in criss cross style and watch your boyfriend do his push ups. You knew he felt a bit werid because there was someone watching him while doing push ups so he stopped again from his push ups. 

"Can you help me with here?" he exclaimed

"About what?" you replied

"Lie down." he ordered

You did what he said and he just stared at you, smirking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter