Chen // I missed you!

EXO Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

You sat on the couch and switched the channels on the TV. 

You were alone at your apartment , being bored as usual. 

You stared at the TV screen when suddenly , a dinosaur appeared from a cartoon channel.

You giggled , suddenly remembering Chen , your boyfriend who looks like a mixture of a camel and a dinosaur.

You suddenly missed him so you decided to call him. As you were about to press the call button , the door of your apartment opened , revealing your boyfriend.

"Chenchen!~" You ran to him and pulled him in a bear hug. 

He chuckled , "Did you really miss me that much?" He asked and wrapped his arms around your body.

"Nope , I didn't miss my camel-dino boyfriend," You sang and stuck your tongue out at him. 

He pouted and pulled away , "I don't look like a camel nor a dinosaur,"

"Yes, you do," You said and grinned at him. You pinched his cheeks when he pouted again. "A veryyyyy cute one , happy now?"

"Kind of," He said , making you giggle a little.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook for you?" You asked. 

"No , We already ate. I want to spend time with youuu~" He cutely said , hugging you again. 

You giggled , "Okay then,"

 

***

You and Chen were in the bedroom that you two are sharing. You were just cuddling with him in bed while watching TV.

"I missed you , Jagi~" he sang and pecked your cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter