Kyungsoo // Backstage

EXO Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kyungsoo}

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

You spent hours on shouting your bias' name and fortunately, he noticed you and flashed you his heart-shaped smile, but it only happened once. Finally the concert ended and it makes you sad that you're not one of the five lucky fans that will meet EXO at the backstage. You stood up from your seat and saw that they have one missing lucky fan and so you took advantage of it. You came towards the four others and smiled at them so they won't suspect something from you.

Soon enough, the five of you were brought to a room where the twelve guys are. They quickly greeted the five of you and took a picture with each of one of you. You walked towards to D.O. and introduced yourself to him. The both of you talked about their past and upcoming concerts until a loud voice was heard from outside. "But I'm really one of them!"

You suddenly felt guilty by only seeing the fan, struggling to the bodyguard, holding her back and telling her to go. You went to the bodyguard and tiptoed to whisper something to him. "Let her in. I sneaked in here." Luckily, he didn't do anything that will humiliate you in front of everyone, instead, he let the fan enter the room while you head out. 

On the other side, D.O. wondered where you go so he followed you outside and saw you walking towards the gate. "(Y/N)!" he shouted, trying to get your attention. You turned around and saw him, running towards you.

"Oh.. What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter