Kai // Bully

EXO Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kai}

 

Third Person's P.O.V.

It was an another boring day for you. Scratch that. For all the students.

You closed your locker and turned around to see your most favorite person in the world the person you hate the most.

Kai.

He's your bully. Well, he was not supposed to be your bully. Actually, the both of you were best friends, but since, he said 'you embarrassed him in front of everyone', he started to insult you and it pissed you off, of course because you were starting to develop some feelings towards him yet he ruined it when he started to bully you.

"Hey there." he spoke, smiling

You walked away, but he got your wrist.

"How about we attend our class together?" he suggested

You simply rolled your eyes and fasten your pace towards your first class which is with him.

As you sat down on your seat, Kai quickly sat down behind you and started to play with your hair.

As much as you want him to play with your hair, you tied your hair into a ponytail and placed it at the side so he wouldn't play with it and make you feel annoyed.

***************

You opened your locker and noticed a sticky note.

'Meet me at the rooftop <3'

You placed your book inside and closed the locker. You head towards the rooftop and looked for the person who placed a sticky note in your locker.

Suddenly, Kai showed up and walked closer to you.

"Is there somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter