The Debate (1)

She's Changed For Him

Yoona:


"YAH!" Jessica shouted at me, before throwing a pillow and thrashing about in the whole dormitory.

"WHAT. You deserved this, for insulting my EXO oppas." I teased as I started using a plastic sword I bought from an amusement park with my guy cousins 19183582035823094823958 years ago. Yup, it's still with me today. 

"STOP. HITTING. ME" Jessica glared at me as she spoke through clenched teeth. We both decided to take a short break.

She then propped her legs up on the chair and said, "It's not my fault if you don't believe that they do these type of things. You should have been there. Who asked that body of yours urgently needing to answer nature's call." 

"Well, it's not my fault that I ate expired ramyeon last night." I merely answered, but deep inside, I was very embarrassed that I did not pay attention to the expiry date even though Jessica had warned me a few nights ago.

 

 

 

 

a few nights ago  

"Yah, Yoona ah." Jessica opened the doorknob to our room as she held a bowl of ramyeon noodles.

"Yes?" I replied her, looking down at the noodles. "We're running out of those?" I pointed at the cup of noodles.

"No, it's not that. But some of the Chicken Flavoured ones are about to expire, if you're feeling hungry, call delivery or eat the Kimchi ones. Be careful not to eat the Chicken ones. They're going to expire in a few days' time."

"Mm. Arasseo, unnie. (I know, unnie.)" I replied her, before turning back to my laptop to finish up some project work due in a week's time.

 

 

now

"And what happened to my reminder?" Jessica asked with a queer look pasted on her face.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. " I told her in a defeated tone.

"We're just going to leave this Debate alone for a while. I don't think you want to be embarrassed any further that Kai didn't want to give you his autograph, but instead wanted to give his to me---"

"OKAY OKAY SHH. Next door can hear you." I harshly whispered at her.

Jessica walked off in victory to our room, preparing to sleep.

 

Aish, when can I ever get my own revenge on this unnie of mine? 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry if you guys wanted a longer chapter! This was a short chapter, to be precise. I'm sorry!

My last subjects for finals are coming up, and I'm studying through using computer and printing notes in this highlighted text I'm using now. This is what I do when all my lined notebooks have been all finished up.

I actually used most of them, and when I had the chance to finish up the last 15 pages of the last lined notebook I have, I decided to doodle on it 

Never mind. I don't think you want to know about what happened to that book anyway.

 

ANYWAYS.

So, in this chapter I wrote that Yoona is wanting to find an opportunity to get her revenge on Jessica tease Jessica back. Well, the chance will be up soon, on the next chapter, "The Debate 2"

 

Oh and yes, I'm really happy to answer my first problem on the #ASKMEPHJ section, questioned by @xbubblegumbears.

Apparently, she faced some problems that she didn't really wanted to talk about, so she asked me for help, whether normally I would choose the sweet lie or cruel truth. 

I answered her by saying that the cruel truth, because No. 1, if you choose the sweet lie, in the end it's just going to be the cruel truth. No.2, I would rather face reality than to be kept in the dark. Trust me, you may think that the cruel truth hurts a lot, but in fact, the sweet lies + the cruel truth in the near future HURT A LOT MORE. So guys, it's wise to choose the cruel truth, HOWEVER, depending on that situation though. 

I will definitely update the debate (2) right after the last subject final date is over. 

Toodles to then, 

ME :)

P/S (Actually I like writing in this highlighted text thing. Should I write it like this for the upcoming chapters?

P/P/S (Please comment more!)

P/P/P/S (PLEASE COMMENT MORE)