The Autograph Session (2)

She's Changed For Him

Jessica:


-------- Memories #2 -------

"So... will you be going to the same university as me?" I asked my best friend, Kyungsoo. 

"I... don't think I would be going to a university." Kyungsoo replied.

"WHAT? Why?" I blurted.

"I've been accepted to an entertainment as a singer. The chances of me enrolling into an university is.. low..." He mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. "You know, that's fine if you're a singer, I'm happy for you. Is there no chance that you can go to a university?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I was supposed to tell you tomorrow.. but.. I didn't know I'll divulge it this soon." He whispered.

I held his hands tenderly as it was the day before our graduation from College. "Kyungsoo ah, thank you for spending time with me for the whole College years. I had loved the times with you, how we pranked the whole class together, how you comforted me whenever I'm sad. I love you.. as a friend."

As we both hugged each other, we cried as we knew that we were going separate paths. I had quite a shock when he kissed me on the lips, but I dismissed it off as a friendship kiss. After all, many people in our school do it too.



FUTURE:

After getting the autograph from Kai, I had memorized all the members' faces and had summarized them carefully.

The order went like this:

Chanyeol // Kris // Luhan // Sehun // Chen // Baekhyun // Xiumin // Tao // Lay // Suho // D.O // Kai

Chanyeol: Seems kind and friendly. Though I find him a little crazy when he started hitting the table whenever an uniformed fan came to his station.

-- Kris: Very unapproachable and seemed that he was a badass. 

-- Luhan : A quiet and cute member that liked to shake his head a lot, just like a dog washing off the water that got into its ears. I had to admit, I liked it.

-- Sehun : A skinny boy that liked to nudge Luhan's elbows every 5 minutes. The fans liked to shout "HUNHAN" whenever Luhan responded, but I found it deafening to my ears. He seems interactive, as he mouthed to me "NOISY" when we caught each other's eye contact. An interesting member.

-- Chen: Someone that likes to wink at every fan. A player, obviously. 

-- Baekhyun: He looked quite interesting, but he gets distracted very easily. Somehow has a habit of glancing at me a moment or two. 

-- Xiumin : That guy looks exactly like a steamed bun. 

-- Tao: He looks like he's very ill to me, or why would he have such deep and dark eyebags underneath his eyes?

-- Lay: A person that likes to kick his feet under the table. 

-- Suho: He seemed nice to every fan, and he seemed very approachable. He made eye contact with me for a while. Why does most members like to glance at me?

-- D.O : He had this cute and awkward vibe to me. He looked exactly like Kyungsoo. I tried to call him, but the fans' screams from the other members had drowned out my call. 

-- Kai: Being under the watch of the star player of exo was seriously infuriating. He checked me out a few times, before smirking.

 

"Please change the name to Yoona." I had requested to Kai.

"No. Besides, it's for you." He stubbornly insisted. 

"Fine." I said, before snatching the pen from him and canceling my name and changing it to Yoona's. "Thank you." I mouthed hurriedly, before stalking out, as the last fan of the EXO fanmeeting. 

I was stopped by Baekhyun who ran out of nowhere, and offered to shake hands with me. I shook it, feeling strange that an idol wanted to shake hands with a person that didn't like his idol group.

"T-thank you Noona!" He shouted, before running off. 

 

After thinking about what happened, I was determined to tell Yoona that we had a debate about EXO - my thoughts on them being the weirdest group on earth , versus Yoona's thoughts on them being the hottest group on Earth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! It's me, just here to appreciate the fact that you guys supported me in two chapters, it was really amazing. 

 

However, I've noticed that you guys liked to ask me about fanfic related questions. So I will be starting a #AskMePHJ section soon, so you guys can enquire on questions related to studying, KPOP, and many more. I will personally reply you guys through my message box, although if there are any questions that you guys ask me that is seriously  inappropriate, then I'm afraid I have to block you. 

All you have to do is to just private message me a question that you would like me to answer , and I'll reply you back . Remember to #AskMePHJ in your question , so I would know that your message belongs to the #AskMePHJ section. 

 

I hope you guys would support me in the fanfics, and likewise the #AskMePHJ section, so let's do it together. ❤️