[V]

ZERO

Ji Won stand in front of the woman's bathroom with his back against it. Ji Won's eyes keep on wondering while tapping his feet. Inside the bathroom Ye Eun quickly dressed up. Alfter she finished, she looked at the mirror. She felt scared, not only because of what happen, it because of the thought of herself being scared makes her remember the time he did to her. 

  Ye Eun felt shivers, she don't want to remember any of it. She doesn't want the past came to her. Ye Eun felt scared. She felt as if he is behind her. She felt powerless. Tears flowing from her eyes. "Oppa~~" she sobbed. She called her brother again. She broke down and cry.

  Ji Won keeps looking at the washroom's entrance. Ji Won felt strange. His heart is aching but he doesn't know. He bit his lip. Ye Eun didn't get out from the washroom. He's worried that something went wrong with her. He wanted to go inside and comfort her but since it's the woman's washroom he had to stay put. 

  Ye Eun finally went out. Ji Won went to her to see if she's okay. "Ye Eun ah?" Ye Eun still didn't  look up. Ji Won is worried. "I'm fine." She wiped away her tears. "I'm fine, really." Ji Won slowly approach her. He put his arms around her and kissed her head at the side. Ye Eun is bewildered by Ji Won's action. "If you want to cry just cry. My shoulder is free for you to cry on." Ye Eun feel strange. She let herself cry in his arms. She let her tears running from her eyes to Ji Won's uniform. Ji Won felt like his heart aches. He hold her tightly so that Ye Eun can cry as long as she wants.

  Han Soo is looking at them from faraway.  He bit his lips. He admit that Ji Won is fastest when it comes to Ye Eun.  Han Soo then walk away from them. "Han Soo!"he lift his head, looking at his friend, Ji Hee waving at him. Han Soo smiles at her and wave back, " Where's Ye Eun, I thought you're with her?" Han Soo paused. Oh no! he thought. If Ji Hee finds out that Ye Eun is with Ji Won, she'll kill me. "Uh, maybe she went home early today?" Ji Hee raised her brow "Ye Eun, why?" Han Soo smiles at her "Maybe she needs some time out?"  Ji Hee crossed her arms. "Maybe, you're right. She doesn't want to be here at least." Han Soo took a breath silently. Thank goodness he thought.

   "What's wrong?" Ji Won looked at Ye Eun, still holding her hands tight together. Ye Eun still thinking about that when Ji Min and the some girls stripped her away. "If you woried about that, maybe we'll do something about it." he smiles. "W-What is it?" she blushed. He hold her hand and pull her out from the bulidng to the schoold gate that closed. "J-Jiwon ah, I don't thin we should---" he throw their bags over the gate. Ji Won climbs first, he stretch his arms to Ye Eun. Ye Eun is still hesistant. Well, she would never thought he would think like this, Skipping school? Where on earth did he get an idea like that she wonder. " It's okay."  Ye Eun for once wanted to leave school but skipping is not a good idea. She hesitates, but Ji Won patiently waiting for her. Ye Eun look at Ji Won one more time. He looks like he's willing to be punished by the teachers just to be with her, in his eyes, he said it all. "Are you ready?" he said. Ye Eun still stood still and unsure of this until Ji Won sighs in disappointed "Oh well, I just want to give you want you want, to leave school. Just once, but I guess people can't change, is it?" Ye Eun surprised. She thought that Ji Won can read her mind, "Y-You are?" Ji Won shrugged his shoulder. "I thought that's what you want. But if you don't want that's okay cause I---" Ye Eun quickly jumped over the gate which leaved Ji Won speecheless. "Let's go! " she jumped right after Ji Won. He just smiles and follows her.

   Firstly they went to the amusement park.They went to some famous rides. Ji Won and Ye Eun scream their hearts out from riding them. Then, they went to an aquarium, watching fishes and the creatures from the sea like sharks, and see the dolphins. After the show, they went to the haunted house. Ye Eun is afraid of ghosts and monsters and so does Ji Won but he make sure that she's behind him. Ye Eun silently laughing at Ji Won's funny antiques from the rides to the haunted house. But Ji Won's hand holds hers tightly, just to make sure that she won't get lost. Ji Won enjoy seeing her smile and laughing. It felts like he accomplish something by making her happy today. He felt like he saw an angel looking at her smile makes him very happy.

   After their amusement park date, Ji Won and Ye Eun walk together to Ye Eun's house. They talk and laugh all day from the amusement park to her home. "Here we are, princess." Ji Won smiles. Ye Eun blushes while lower her head. Ji Won then come closer and kissed her forehead. Her face is red which makes Ji Won giggles "You're cute, ya know?" Ye Eun blushed even more after he said that. Ji Won smiles at her and suddenly kissed her cheek. Ye Eun is taken by surprised by him. "Good night, I hope you have a great day today." Ye Eun nodded slowly. "Go inside first." Ye Eun turn around and slowly move away from him. After watching her went inside. Ji Won walk away. Ye Eun's heart beating faster than ever. Even her stepsister finds it annoying. Ye Eun tuck herself to sleep. Hoping that she will dream of him.

  " Nuna? Yeah, I'm on my way home." he laughs " Don't worry, nuna, I--" then he stops and saw a familiar figure. It is Ji Min. She's wating for him. She doesn't look very happy about it. "Nuna, I'll call you back, kay?" He puts his phone down and went through her. But Ji Min grab his arms tightly. " Ji Won ah." Ji Won turns to her " What is it?" he said half-heartly. "You went out with Ye Eun, is it?" Ji Won raised his brow,confused "So? Is that really matters to you?" Ji Min suddenly hugged him leaves him flustered. "What are you doing, let me go!" But she won't budge. She then moved to him and about to kiss him on the lips but he moved away, feeling disgusted. Ji Min then pushed him away from her. "What's wrong with you? Why are you--" "Why her?" she speaks in a different tone. "Why her and not me?" Ji Won crossed his hands " That's none of your business. "It is! Aren't I your girlfriend?"  Ji Won scoffed. "Since when? I'm not your boyfriend, don't be so delusional!" Ji Min can't belive her ears. How could he say that. "But I love you! I love you more than her! " Ji Won then walk away from her. Ignoring her. Ji Min clutches her fist tightly. She bit her lip and shouted " I WILL NEVER LET YE EUN GET NEAR YOU! I WILL NEVER LET HER STEAL YOU FROM ME! I'LL KILL HER!" then he stops. He then turn to her. He then rushed into her, grab her collar and drove her to the wall. He's angry right now. "Don't you dare!" he snarls. But Ji Min push his hands off her. " You think I can't?" Ji Won growls at her. " If you do that to her, I'll kill you."  Ji Min shocked to hear that. But she shrugged immediately. " That threat won't work on me." She walk away from Ji Won. Ji Won still can't bear the fact that Ji Min will kill Ye Eun. But still, he can't do anything right now. He just have to keep an eye on her from now on.

   "How's your date?" Han Soo is walking with Ye Eun to school. "What date?" Ye Eun ask him. Han Soo laughed. "Like you don't know, you have a healing date with Ji Won, aren't you?" Ye Eun yelps which makes Han Soo laugh at her. "Don't worry, you're secret is safe with me. I won't tell Ji Hee about this" Ye Eun felt relieved to hear that from him. If Ji Hee finds out about this, she'll go mad. " Ye Eun ah, do you like Ji Won?" Ye Eun looked at Han Soo " Why you ask?" Han Soo smiles " Ye Eun ah, do yo--" "Ye Eun ah!" Han Soo and Ye Eun look at a girl run towards them. But Ye Eun quickly turns away from her. "Han Soo ya, can I borrow Ye Eun for a while?" Han Soo looks at her with a confused expression. "Why?" the girl smiles at him. Han Soo can't help but being suspicious about this girl "D-Don't worry, I'll be back."  then the girl pulled her away from Han Soo. This makes him very worried about Ye Eun. He run into the school to get Ji Won.

   Ye Eun is being dragged by the two girls. "Where are you taking me?" The two girls didn't say anything to her and just pull her to the gymnasium. They pushed her inside and locked the door inside.  They pulled her again and went to the figure in front of her. They pushed her to the floor. Ye Eun looked up and saw Ji Min. She looks like she's not impressed by something, or someone. "W-Why am I here?" Ji Min then looked at Ye Eun. She scanned her from the bottom to the top and from the top to bottom.  " You!" Ji Min grabbed her hair tightly, making Ye Eun yelps in pain " I thought I told you before, stay away from Ji Won, he's mine!" Ye Eun grit her teeth hard while Ji Min still pulling her hair. " I heard that you're quite a painter, is it?" Ji Min pulls her up and throw her down. Ye Eun kept holding on her pain. Ji Min walked away from her and find a dumbell on the floor. Ji Min smirks and picked the dumbell and went to Ye Eun.

   "Grab her." Ji Min ordered the girls. They grab hold of her.Ji Min pulls Ye Eun's hand. "W-What are you doing?" Ji Min smiles "Oh, this? I'm just tryingto smash your hand so you won't paint anymore." Ye Eun felt scared when Ji min says that her hand will be smashed by Ji Min.

  Meanwhile, Ji Won came to school. His eyes wandering around the halls and the take a good look from the crowds. " No signs of Ye Eun, where is she?"   He then went straight to the school's stairs. "Hey, Ji Won ah!!" Ji Won then turn to the voice's direction. It's Si Won. He just sighs which Si Won pouts and hook his arms around him. 'Hey, buddy, I haven't heard from you these past few days, did something happen?" Ji Won shooked. "Nah, nothing happens. You?" Si Won smiles and released Ji Won, "Of course I play around with the other guys but gotten a little boring without you and Han Soo. Are you okay?" Ji Won smiles puts Si Won rest assured. "Oh I almost forgot, did that Ji Min girl disturbs you?" Ji Won shook his head "No, why?" 

   "JI WON AHH!!!" Ji Won hears Han Soo's voice and looked his right. Han Soo runs towards him. "Whoa, there Han Soo ya. What's wrong?" Han Soo then surprised when he looked at Si Won, "Oh,uh, nothing, nothing at all, hehehe" Han Soo grin. "Really?" Si Won scratches his head " 'Cause you look like you are in trouble." Ji Won looks at Han Soo, something might have happen to Ye Eun but he can't say it in front of Si Won. "Uhm, Si Won, can you leave us a bit?" Si Won groans in disappointment. "Why not?" Ji Won put his hand to Si Won's shoulders "It's alright? Just leave us okay?" Si Won pouts and nodded " Then, I'll wait for you guys at the classroom, then." 

  After Si Won left them, Ji Won then turn to Han Soo who's very pale white. "Han So, what's wrong? Isn't Ye Eun's with you?" Han Soo then remembered and grabbed Ji Won's hand. "Ji Won ah, it's Ye Eun, she's---"

 

  Ji Min went to Ye Eun slowly with her sly grin drawing from her face. Ye Eun is scared, looking at the dumbell in Ji Min's hands.  She's really going to smash her hand. A lot of thoughts swimming inside her mind. Ye Eun wants to keep drawing and sketching. It's her dream to became a painter like her twin brother before her. She doesn't want her hand to be smashed. But on the other hand, she doesn't want to let Ji Won go. It's a first time someone  really cares for her and protects her. She doesn't want to let him go just yet. 

   "What's the matter, are you scared?' Ji Min taunts her. "If you don't want your hand to get smashed, you stay away from Ji Won, get it?" Ye Eun is lost insider her mind, which one will she choose? Her dreams or Ji Won? "H-Hey, JI Min ah, maybe this is going to far." Ji Min snarls at her friend "Shut up!" then she turns to Ye Eun " Well? What say you?"

  "It doesn't matter." Ye Eun finally speaks. "It doesn't matter at all." Ji Min is dumbfounded by Ye Eun. "W-What?" Ye Eun then looked at Ji Min and this time, she's not scared anymore. She's not the same Ye Eun that is really timid. She's a different her. "Just do it, if it means that I can be with Ji Won, then fine! Do it!" Ji Min gritted her teeth, she couldn't believe her ears. Ye Eun really likes Ji Won. It ticks her off. "Don't you care for your hands? Your dreams?!" Ye Eun shooked her head "If my left hand is broken, then I'll use my right hand. If my right hand is broken, I'll use my mouth! I can paint whatever I want even if I don't have my hands!" Ji Min starts to get furious as she was about to smash her hand while Ye Eun close her eyes.

 

 

   "Ye Eun ah!!" Ji Won barged into the gym and scan the whole gym. "Ye Eun ah, where are you?!!" Ji Won went inside followed by Han Soo. Ji Won then looked at a figure, holding her hands. Ji Won gets a closer look and he recognize her. It's Ye Eun. He walks slowly to her. Ye Eun raised her head. Her eyes red from all the crying. It hurts Ji Won more. He knee down to look at her "Ye Eun ah, are you alright?" he whispers. Ye Eun nodded with a smile " I'm alright, really, I'm okay." Ji Won then quickly pull her into his arms around her. Ye Eun can hear Ji Won's heavy breathing and his arms squizing her tight. "Thank goodness, thank goodness." He buried his face to her shoulders. 

   Ye Eun can feel his heart beats faster. She's touched, to think that someone worries about her and that person is Ji Won. She put her face to his shoulders and cry as long as she wants. Ji Won keep on holding her in his arms, squeezing her tight. He close his eyes and he breath heavily. 

From now on, I won't let anyone harm you again