5. Bras

Teukmin Oneshots

“Hyung would you just stand still for five minutes while I fix this?”

“But Minnie its so uncomfortable – why is it so itchy!?” Leeteuk whined, pouting as Sungmin simply chuckled at him.

“You know you're not so young these days, that pout isn't going to do you much good any more.”

At Sungmin's teasing the older gave an exaggerated gasp, hands flying comically to his cheeks. “Lee Sungmin! You would hurt such an innocent and sweet person such as me?”

Sungmin snorted, rolling his eyes while Leeteuk just grinned at him. “Just let me focus and fix this okay? You can't go on stage all lopsided.”

Pulling on the bra straps Sungmin attempted to get to fake s under the leader's elsa dress to fall properly in place. Stepping back he groaned as the bra sagged once again, moving behind the other to try and readjust the back.

“I don't see why you're so obsessed with having large fake s, you already have the super short dress, you're just starting to make yourself look ridiculous.”

“Have you seen Kyuhyun!!” Leeteuk exclaimed, hands gesturing wildly to the others. “I need all the help I can get if I want to look the best.”

Sungmin gave a loud chuckle, pulling the strap tightly against his back. “Is it really that serious to you? I don't have fake s.”

“It's because you don't need them to be amazingly pretty Sungminnie... and of course it is serious Kyuhyun has suddenly been taking this cross-dressing thing super seriously I will not be outdone!”

Fixing the band one final time Sungmin smiled. “Fine, fine if you say so. You can turn around now I think I'm done.”

Waiting as Leeteuk turned to face him Sungmin sighed in relief, bra now properly fixed in place under the other's dress. “Looks like you'll be giving Kyuhyun a real run for his money as 'ELF' Elsa Teukie hyung.”

“Damn straight!” Leeteuk laughed, grabbing Sungmin by the hand and walking them over to where the rest of the group of 'Elsa's' were standing ready, Heechul looking around dreamily.

“This is like a dream come true~” he sighed, grinning.

“Says you hyung, you can walk around without worrying if you're going to bump into anything and everything...” Kyuhyun grumbled, poking at the large balloons attached to him underneath the dress.

“Don't even  try to deny you aren't enjoying every second Cho.” Sungmin chuckled, Kyuhyun whipping around to give him a glare. 

“I obviously don't enjoy it as much as you Mr. I-only-dress-up-if-i-look-perfect.”

“So all the time?” Sungmin chuckled, sticking his tongue out while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, turning back to face Heechul. Mid-turn he manged to hit Ryeowook straight in the face with his oversized chest, the other barely managing a high squeak of 'Kyukyu!!' before he was sprawled out on the floor, looking up at the other bewildered.

As Kyuhyun broke out into a mess of apologies, attempting to reach down – despite his large bust – to help the other up the rest of the group burst into hysterics, Leeteuk letting out a loud cackle as he leant against the grinning Sungmin, shoulders shaking lightly in amusement.

“See, not all fun and games is it?” Sungmin whispered, Leeteuk turning to look at him with an amused smile.

“Okay okay you win” he replied, blue lips spread into a large grin while the pd's moved them into place under the stage.

When Let it Go started to blare over the speakers, Shindong talking to the crowd through his giant olaf mask, Sungmin moved himself into position, posing while the platform began to bring him to the top of the stage. As the crowd watched on, most fans stuck between screaming and laughing Sungmin twirled his way to the centre stage, catching up to Ryeowook who was flicking the one string of hair was a flower bead in it comically.

The pair walked around with bright smiles, heels and long dresses nothing to them as they reached the others grouped together on the stage, Leeteuk's vibrant blue wig and short dress standing out as he wobbled over to the rest of them while screams broke out for Kyuhyun and his stupidly large chest.

Soon the group were knocking together, Kangin stomping around – rather ungracefully – and teasing the others while Heechul danced around in pure joy. Laughing alongside Ryeowook Sungmin waved to the fans, fake petals of snow falling around them as the danced together, miming the song proudly. Turning to face the rest of the group he stopped, grimacing at the havoc he saw.

Sungmin watched as Kangin and Siwon jumped onto Leeteuk, who was barely able to keep his scrap of a dress together while the pair harassed him, face in mild panic as he continued to wobble along on his heels under the weight of their arms. When they finally chose to let him go Sungmin gasped in horror, the leader stumbling around with his wig half off and train of his dress all over the place. Leaving Ryeowook's side with a flourish – Ryeowook twirling himself into a bewildered Hyukjae's arms – Sungmin quickly made his way over to the elder, grasping his arm gently.

Immediately Leeteuk jumped, expecting another wave of Kangin's attack before visibly relaxing at Sungmin's presence. Frowning Sungmin leaned forward, fixing the others wig so that it once again sat perfectly on Leeteuk's head.

“I can't believe you let this happen to you after I spent so long perfecting your look.” Sungmin groaned over the music, Leeteuk giving him an apologetic smile.

“Oops?”

Sungmin rolled his eyes, pushing Leeteuk so he would turn and gather up the train of his dress, placing it back in the crook of Leeteuk's arm before moving to the part that needed... the most help.

Grabbing the two fake s Sungmin moved them around, Leeteuk watching him amusedly as he quickly tightened the straps for the other once more. It took him several moments, girls screaming loudly around them, before he had the bra sitting perfectly on Leeteuk's pecks again, patting them once in satisfaction before he moved back to his designated spot on stage.

“You're really serious about this fake bra thing huh Sungminnie?”

Sungmin spun, smirk on his face as ke walked backwards with a flick of his long blonde wig and a swish of his hips. 

“If you're going to be the second hottest Elsa after me, I'm going to make damn sure you do it right.”

-----

prompt: [request!] Sungmin playing with Elsa!Teuk's s - stupid rivalry influenced by this picture